FUNNY: Q&A with Shaykh Abdullah Al-Mutlaq

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Shaykh Abdullah Al-Mutlaq Makes Du’aa For A Woman Who Needs A Husband

In question answer program, a woman called Sheikh Abdullah Almutlaq and asked him a question. And after he gave her the answer, she asked him to pray to Allah that she is bless with Sheikh Mohammad Al-Arifi as her husband. Sheikh Almutlaq replied to her saying do you want Sheikh Alarifi for his good looks or knowledge? She answered for his knowledge. Sheikh Almutlaq replied to her that Sheikh Saleh Alsadlan was more knowledgeable than him, I will pray to Allah that you be blessed with him as a husband.

14353.gif

Mohammad Alarifi

3428.jpg

Al-Sadlan

............ ......... ......... .......

Someone called Shaykh Mutlaq asking him:
Is it allowed to eat the meat of penguin.

The Shaykh answered him:
If you found it! eat it!
............ ......... ......... .........

A Man called him:
Shaykh, I have divorced my wife in a situation of anger! how can I return her back?

The Shaykh said:
O brother! all of those who divorced their women did so while they were in a situation of anger. Have you ever seen someone divorcing his wife while he is eating seeds (well he means something like sunflower seeds to present the carefree and relaxing mood someone can be while eating them lol)

............ ......... ......... .......

Another caller asked him:
O Shaikh, I enter the toilet having my mobile phone and the whole Quran is stored on it, is that allowed?

Shaikh: Yes, there is nothing wrong with that.
Caller: But Shaikh!!! the Quran is saved there! how come??!!
Shaikh: O borther! its okay, its only saved the memory of the phone.
Caller: Shaikh!! THIS IS THE QURAN!!! HOW CAN IT BE IN THE TOILET???
Shaikh: Do you memorize any of the quran?
Caller: Yea, I memorized many of it.
Shaikh: Okay then. Whenever you wanna enter the toilet, leave your brain outside!

Source

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:

:D. the scholar trapped the woman caller!

but there is nothing wrong if a person wants to marry someone for knowledge and looks.

muslims are encouraged to marry a pleasing spouse. thats why looking before marraige is allowed. piety should be first factor of course.

samiha

---------
Staff member

I just came across this in my email lol ... and then came to notice it was posted on TTI ages ago! MashaAllaah...

There were a few on the bottom which I thought were cute as well, but not worth another thread, so I just added them to this one. I pray you do not mind akhi ~ BarakAllaahu feek

wasalam

saifkhan

abd-Allah

:D. the scholar trapped the woman caller!

but there is nothing wrong if a person wants to marry someone for knowledge and looks.

muslims are encouraged to marry a pleasing spouse. thats why looking before marraige is allowed. piety should be first factor of course.

Salam alaikum

thumbs up brother.....
really funny....when I was reading this,I told my mother,she burst into laugh.

Jazakallahu Khair for sharing
Barakallahu feeke
wassalam

Aisha. joyo

~ALLAH 0 AKBAR~
Aslama Alykum

:lol::lol::lol:Wow dat's dat's so Cool :lol::lol::lol: mashallah jazakala kahyera for sharing :lol::lol::lol:

wasalam :hearts:

~Aisha~:SMILY259:

Um Abdur Rahman

Sclava lui Allaah
As'salamu aaleikom
Ma sha Allah
one muslim was praing in the masjed and it was just a single line and no places for another person in that line
While he pray he notice that somebody enter in the masjed for pray...wht he do?He think that it is not good for that man to pray alone ,he make a step back in order to that man to join next to him..

What that man does?
He take his places in first line hehehe

Aisha. joyo

~ALLAH 0 AKBAR~
Salam

Sis Iman i love that Story ^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: When i frist read it was kinda trick :lol: :lol: :lol: hehe Jazakala Khayera for sharing

wasalam

alf2

Islam is a way of life
All jokes were pretty funny, especially the one about marriage & divorce, lol. :SMILY259: