WHEN AL QUR'AAN SPEAKS TO THE HEART

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

This morning I did my wudu at the usual time and then performed Fajr. When I finished I looked at a clock and realized that I had started early. There was enough time to do Fajr over, but I decided to move on to my Qur'aan study. Today we study al-Ma un. During the explanation of the Arabic the instructor said that one of the people about whom was being described as a hypocrite was the person who was careless with the times of their Salat. It was like the ayah was speaking directly at me. I still had time to redo my Fajr within the specified time and did so. It is truly amazing when Allaah speaks to you trough Kalaam of arr-RaHmaan. It was a normal phenomena for me as a Christian with the Bible verses, but this was the first time I was "convicted" by a Surah. That is what makes AL- Qur'aan so powerful. It isn't just a book. It is the Guidebook of the Musimoon and Muslimatt.

Was Sallam

weakslave

:wasalam:

The Quraan is one of the miracles that Allaah blessed Muhammad :saw: with. Every ayah touches every person who reads it differently, and sometimes depending on the time even an entirely different meaning for that individual.

There was a story of an Egyptian Christian preacher not too long ago. He used to hate Islam and Muslims, and in fact he would sit in meetings where they would try to find points of weakness for a believer and work on those weaknesses to convert them. Apparently they had a panel of preachers who were constantly reading the Quraan, looking for ways to manipulate Muslims with words from the Quraan.

One day, he is walking down a familiar street, just before shops open up early in the morning, and a shopkeeper had Quraan recitation playing while he set up. Nothing this man hasn't seen before, he is used to this. Then suddenly the reciter gets to this Surah as he is passing by:

قُلْ أُوحِيَ إِلَيَّ أَنَّهُ اسْتَمَعَ نَفَرٌ مِّنَ الْجِنِّ فَقَالُوا إِنَّا سَمِعْنَا قُرْآنًا عَجَبًا
يَهْدِي إِلَى الرُّشْدِ فَآمَنَّا بِهِ وَلَن نُّشْرِكَ بِرَبِّنَا أَحَدًا

Say, [O Muhammad], "It has been revealed to me that a group of the jinn listened and said, 'Indeed, we have heard an amazing Qur’an.

It guides to the right course, and we have believed in it. And we will never associate with our Lord anyone.

{Surat Al-Jinn}

The man stopped dead in his tracks, and from that moment onwards his life was never the same again. He became a Muslim by the will of Allaah, and he started opposing those preachers who were his companions. In fact, they couldn't even argue with him because he knew how they go about their business, and that their purpose and their fight and their argument was weak. His whole family reverted to Islaam eventually, by the will of Allaah.

All from two Ayat of the Quraan.

a_stranger

Hearts might be sealed.

2:7 (Asad) God; has sealed their hearts and their hearing, and over their eyes is a veil; and awesome suffering awaits them.

Translation of the meanings of Quran

a_stranger

Or hearts may have some disease

2:10 (Asad) In their hearts is disease, and so God lets their disease increase; and grievous suffering awaits them because of their persistent lying.

a_stranger

Or hardened

2:74 (Asad) And yet, after all this, your hearts hardened and became like rocks, or even harder: for, behold, there are rocks from which streams gush forth; and, behold, there are some from which, when they are cleft, water issues; and, behold, there are some that fall down for awe of God [59] And God is not unmindful of what you do!

a_stranger

Faith can heal hearts

13:28 (Asad) those who believe, and whose hearts find their rest in the remembrance of God - for, verily, in the remembrance of God [men's] hearts do find their rest-:

:salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
it seemed that it was talking to me

I me too had the same sentation.I supposed I was the only person who could feel so guilty...when I opened the Quran for the first time,I felt the sensation that those Ayats were accusing me,because I was a kafara,I didn't believe in God and above all,the word Allah sounded in my mind even if I wasn't reading it.I remember that I closed it and opened it after some months,when I was ready to open my heart and accept all the accuses Allah was making to me,cause I also knew that He forgave my disbelieving.it was like the Quran was telling me <Don't read me if you don't believe in me>:astag:

cookiedough-123

As Salamu 'Alaykum,

This morning I did my wudu at the usual time and then performed Fajr. When I finished I looked at a clock and realized that I had started early. There was enough time to do Fajr over, but I decided to move on to my Qur'aan study. Today we study al-Ma un. During the explanation of the Arabic the instructor said that one of the people about whom was being described as a hypocrite was the person who was careless with the times of their Salat. It was like the ayah was speaking directly at me. I still had time to redo my Fajr within the specified time and did so. It is truly amazing when Allaah speaks to you trough Kalaam of arr-RaHmaan. It was a normal phenomena for me as a Christian with the Bible verses, but this was the first time I was "convicted" by a Surah. That is what makes AL- Qur'aan so powerful. It isn't just a book. It is the Guidebook of the Musimoon and Muslimatt.

Was Sallam

alikum salam

the amzing miracle ever THE HOLY QURAN