50% against equal rights, for Arabs in Palestine poll

"'50% against equal rights for Arabs'"

Thursday, March 11, 2010
From time to time, the Palestine Center distributes articles it believes will enhance understanding of the Palestinian political reality. The following article was published in the Jerusalem Post on 11 March 2010. To view this article online, please go to http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=170735.

"50% against equal rights for Arabs"

Fifty percent of Jewish Israeli high-schoolers believe that Arab Israelis should not be granted the same rights as their Jewish counterparts, according to a new Ma’agar Mohot poll of 536 15-to-18-year-olds.

Furthermore, Arabs should be prevented from running for Knesset, 56 percent of the Jewish children said.

Fifty percent of the Jewish youngsters who defined themselves as religious said the “Death to Arabs” slogan was legitimate.

Moreover, 70% of Arab Israeli youngsters polled defined themselves as “Palestinian patriots,” and 20% don’t feel a part of the country.

Minister for Minorities Affairs Avishai Braverman (Labor) called the survey results “very grave.”

“I believe that it’s the result of ignorance and a campaign of incitement that has been with us a long time,” he said, calling for “meaningful” educational activities to allow the ethnic communities in Israel to better understand one another. “We came here to set up aJewish state, but it’s also a state for all its citizens.”

Yuval Lipkin, head of the Citizens’ Empowerment Center in Israel, said that while the survey responses were exceedingly worrying, there was still some cause for optimism.

“The problem is getting worse. Racism is severe,” Lipkin said. “But the nice thing is that these are youths who can still be molded and among whom gaps can be bridged, which cannot be said of adults.”

MKs and educators were visiting Tel Aviv University on Thursday to begin trying to find a way change the mindset of young Israelis.

The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of The Jerusalem Fund.
http://www.thejerusalemfund.org/ht/display/ContentDetails/i/9674/pid/895

:salam2:

And in the USA, there is not supposed to be any discrimination for race, religion, .....

but they fund and support an ideology contrary to their amended constitution.

there is a documentary by a Jewish person about the Jews and their conduct in the United States, Palestine, and other countries. It goes into discussions, that you wouldn't hear, unless you are among them. The author of the video went out to see if there is antisemitism, as he didn't find that true for himself. it is multi part but here is the first: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qR1h-H7vNU, you will find it very interesting how they condition their children, to be racist. As well as how the raise propaganda, like a gang. [note] it is a western type of film, expect what you would expect from one.

:wasalam:

arzafar

well i dont get it. why do we blame everything on Jews/Israel? The Palestinian problem was created as result of our weakness, disunity and self indulgence. We were defeated and they won, not once but thrice! When will we start facing the reality, and take responsibility of our actions or lack thereof??? (read my post in the other section)

yes they are bad but we are pretty useless too or else we should have stopped them by now. Fact is that nobody gives freedom/rights to anyone else. You have to win your freedom and yes it has a price much like anything else! The real question for us Muslims should be whether we are willing to pay the price? Somehow i don't think so. in fact if anything, i can see Israel continue expanding it's borders and influence for the foreseeable future. Not one Muslim country has the guts to break out of the UN, boycott all those who support their cause. As long as we are ringing (001) 202 to answer are calls instead of directing them to Allah alone, there is no hope.

FreedomFighter

:wasalam:

IraqiGirlsSendsThanksToUSA.JPG

paintb.png

paintss.png

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum.

Yes, it has. It was translated in the 1900's by a Russian who was an expatriate. I have read parts and find it rather interesting. It is now being discussed by many.

Dear Arzafar...read your history. Yes, we have turned our backs on Palestine. However, to have an understanding of how insidious the plan was it is worth your while to know why. This was not just planned. It took centuries in the making. The UN is complicit in this. Why do you think the UN was set up!!! Look at the who's and the why's. If you think the UN is a benign body..it is time to wake up.

arzafar

Assalaam walaikum.

Yes, it has. It was translated in the 1900's by a Russian who was an expatriate. I have read parts and find it rather interesting. It is now being discussed by many.

Dear Arzafar...read your history. Yes, we have turned our backs on Palestine. However, to have an understanding of how insidious the plan was it is worth your while to know why. This was not just planned. It took centuries in the making. The UN is complicit in this. Why do you think the UN was set up!!! Look at the who's and the why's. If you think the UN is a benign body..it is time to wake up.

well that's my point, why not walk out of the UN altogether? why not boycott the WTO? what are 'Muslims' doing sitting in the UN, the Turks bending over backwards to be allowed in NATO, Pakistan seeking green light from Washington when appointing it's finance minister, KSA fostering relations with India (idol worshipers/athiest/pantheist???) not to mention the protection sought from Capitol Hill?

and let's not dwell in silly books like the one mentioned above. We are Muslims so let's look at what Allah says.

“You (O Muhammad) will not find any people who believe in Allaah and the Last Day, making friendship with those who oppose Allaah and His Messenger (Muhammad), even though they were their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred (people). For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with Rooh (proofs, light and true guidance) from Himself. And He will admit them to Gardens (Paradise) under which rivers flow, to dwell therein (forever). Allaah is pleased with them, and they with Him. They are the party of Allaah. Verily, it is the party of Allaah that will be the successful”

[al-Mujaadilah 58:22]

“O you who believe! Take not for Awliyaa’ (protectors or helpers or friends) disbelievers instead of believers. Do you wish to offer Allaah a manifest proof against yourselves?”

[al-Nisa’ 4:144]

“O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Awliyaa’ (friends, protectors, helpers), they are but Awliyaa’ of each other. And if any amongst you takes them (as Awliyaa’), then surely, he is one of them. Verily, Allaah guides not those people who are the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers and unjust)”

[al-Maa'idah 5:51]

“O you who believe! Take not as (your) Bitaanah (advisors, consultants, protectors, helpers, friends) those outside your religion (pagans, Jews, Christians, and hypocrites) since they will not fail to do their best to corrupt you. They desire to harm you severely. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, but what their breasts conceal is far worse. Indeed We have made plain to you the Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses) if you understand”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:118]

It's clear as broad daylight (without going into any conspiracy theories) that as long as we choose non-Muslims as friends, allies, protectors, helpers, there is NO hope at all on ANY front. So if we get conned by them over and over again, who's to be blamed?

Truth is that non-muslims are the same as they have always been; prosperous, wealthier, selfish, unforgiving, cunning and apparently mightier than the us. But we have become different! At this point in time we lack the faith; the belief that God is the Provider, Sustainer and we must be relying, consulting, seeking protection and help and from Him alone.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I recommended the book because it is not well known. It is the blueprint for the Zionist plan.

We can not walk out of the UN because our leaders are implicit in the functioning of the UN. I believe our leaders do get their palms greased. There is no concern for serving Allah subhana talla.

We, Muslims, are suffering from the pathos of colonialism. Or let me put it this way..we aim to please those in power and forget our purpose is to please Allah subhana talla.

Now as Believers we must understand that we can not condemn all non-Muslims. We have to be rational and sane. And you are correct we have to behave as Muslims. We are the ones who need to check ourselves. We have to be faithful to Islam. We are the ones that have to seek forgiveness for our sins. How can we expect change when we are unwilling to change.

We also need to be knowledgeable about the duyna and its plotting. We are so busy teasing the duyna. We want to party with the rest of the world.

Please forgive me but I write the truth.

Artemis

Banned
Assalaam walaikum.

The only verifiation is that the Protocals are a farrago, a tissue of lies that have been used since 1903 to villify Jews.

But I don't expect anyone on this board to believe that.

The lies are so much more comforting.

arzafar

but i just dont like the way muslims just shove things under the carpet and blame everything on others to relieve our own responsibilities.
there are many good nonmuslims too and we do understand the context of the terms 'friends' used in the quranic passages i posted.
I fear that the younger muslim generation is not prepared to face the challenges. we continue blaming our miseries on others and we are going nowhere. yes they have caused us problems and hurt us badly but we had been warned by Allah. We ignored the warnings and we suffered time and time again. So who is to be blamed?

what im disappointed with is muslims even today havent realized the root of the problem, it's not Jews, it's not Christians or the pagans. It is muslims disobeying Allah.

so imho it's no use speculating whatever the non muslims are upto. They want to harm us and Allah has informed us of that. So we should put our own house in order. if we do that, we have Allah's protection and we dont need anything else.

"And when those who disbelieve plot against thee (O Muhammad) to wound thee fatally, or to kill thee or to drive thee forth; they plot, but Allah (also) plotteth; and Allah is the best of plotters."

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother, we are in agreement. Many of us live in lala land. Muslims forget the obligation we have to uphold Islam. So we have to keep striving indivually.

We are the ones who need to ask the Palestine peoples to make dua for us.

Artemis...my my my. I am not one who is easily bought into lies. How do I know. It comes by practice of faith. It teaches us to think clearly. And I take issue with you. You are calling a Believing woman a woman who is comforted by lies. Not a good idea. May Allah protect me from slander.

I do not need lies to comfort me from the condition of the duyna. As a Muslim I tackle lies head on. It is the comfort of the Message that I hold onto with all my heart.

Artemis

Banned
Artemis...my my my. I am not one who is easily bought into lies. How do I know. It comes by practice of faith. It teaches us to think clearly. And I take issue with you. You are calling a Believing woman a woman who is comforted by lies. Not a good idea. May Allah protect me from slander.

I do not need lies to comfort me from the condition of the duyna. As a Muslim I tackle lies head on. It is the comfort of the Message that I hold onto with all my heart.

So when was it published? Was it after 1864? Because in that year a chap called Joly published a book called a Dialogue in Hell between Montesque and Macchiaveli and large chunks of this work were directly plagiarised in the first published copy of the protocols which were first published in the early 20th century in the Russian empire where it was used to make the Jews a target for public hatred.

The trouble is that one (even one strong in faith) is easily deceived by the lie that one wishes to be true.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

To my limited knowledge the publication would be at that time. The translations in English were at the turn of the century.

There was no need to make the Jews the a target. It was the other way around. As has been the case with the Chosen Ones and duplicity. I am glad that you would mention this. Historically, the twisting of words is a trait to be wary.

I do not have anything against Jews. I am a Muslim.

I do not understand why I would wish a lie to be true. That is a fallacy. It leads to confusion. A lie by definition is a lie. If it were not it would not be a lie. As I know the Truth lies disspell. As a Believing woman I Believe. Because I Believe Truth descends and the Path is Illuminated. It is that simple. And this leads to a loss of fear of lies. Lies do not comfort. The Truth does.

Thus, the Israeli's are wrong wrong and wrong. The Zionists are evil. And that is the Truth.

I would say you read our posts and find some comfort in them. I would like to ask you what is your fear of Islam. We can move forward from there. I feel you are drawn to the Peace of Our Faith.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
:salam2:

We all make mistakes we cannot imagine the plight of the Palestinian people its really hard to point out who is to blame for the suffering we all should make Dua and InshALLAH we all muslims can pray in our land of of Aqsa.

arzafar

well i do have plenty against the Jews and it has nothing to do with any protocols and the Palestinian conflict is probably the least of their sins.

1. Among them there is a group which claims that Allaah has a son, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And the Jews say: ‘Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allaah, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allaah. That is their saying with their mouths, resembling the saying of those who disbelieved aforetime. Allaah’s Curse be on them, how they are deluded away from the truth!”

[al-Tawbah 9:30]

2. They described Allaah as having shortcomings, and they killed the Prophets and Messengers of Allaah, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“The Jews say: ‘Allaah’s Hand is tied up (i.e. He does not give and spend of His Bounty).’ Be their hands tied up and be they accursed for what they uttered. Nay, both His Hands are widely outstretched. He spends (of His Bounty) as He wills”

[al-Maa’idah 5:64]

“Indeed, Allaah has heard the statement of those (Jews) who say: ‘Truly, Allaah is poor and we are rich!’ We shall record what they have said and their killing of the Prophets unjustly, and We shall say: ‘Taste you the torment of the burning (Fire).’”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:181]

3. They distorted the word of Allaah, i.e., the Tawraat (Torah). Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“So, because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them and made their hearts grow hard. They change the words from their (right) places”

[al-Maa’idah 5:13]

“Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands and then say, “This is from Allaah,” to purchase with it a little price! Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for that they earn thereby”

[al-Baqarah 2:79]

4. They deserved the curse of Allaah, because of what Allaah has said about them. Allaah says:

“Those among the Children of Israel who disbelieved were cursed by the tongue of Dawood (David) and ‘Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). That was because they disobeyed (Allaah and the Messengers) and were ever transgressing beyond bounds.

They used not to forbid one another from Al-Munkar (wrong, evildoing, sins, polytheism, disbelief) which they committed. Vile indeed was what they used to do”

[al-Maa’idah 5:78-79]

The lies that they have fabricated against their Prophets are many, such as the following:

1. The Jews claimed that the Prophet of Allaah Sulayman (Solomon) was an apostate and that he worshipped idols, as mentioned in I Kings 11:5.

2. The Jews claimed that Loot (Lot) – peace be upon him – drank wine and committed incest with his two daughters, as mentioned in Genesis 19:30ff.

3. The Jews claimed that the Prophet of Allaah Ya’qoob (Jacob) committed theft, as mentioned in Genesis 31:12.

4. The Jews claim that the Prophet of Allaah Dawood (David) committed adultery, as a result of which Sulaymaan (Solomon) was born to him, as mentioned in II Samuel 11:4.

-- and so on, may Allaah curse them and put them to shame.

Allaah and His Messenger cursed them in numerous places in the Qur’aan and Sunnah because of their shameless actions. For example, Allaah says (interpretation of the meanings):

“And they say, ‘Our hearts are wrapped (i.e. do not hear or understand Allaah’s Word).’ Nay, Allaah has cursed them for their disbelief, so little is that which they believe.

And when there came to them (the Jews), a Book (this Qur’aan) from Allaah confirming what is with them [the Tawraat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)], although aforetime they had invoked Allaah (for coming of Muhammad) in order to gain victory over those who disbelieved, then when there came to them that which they had recognized, they disbelieved in it. So let the Curse of Allaah be on the disbelievers”

[al-Baqarah 2:88-89]

“Among those who are Jews, there are some who displace words from (their) right places and say: ‘We hear your word (O Muhammad) and disobey,’ and ‘Hear and let you (O Muhammad) hear nothing.’ And Raa‘ina [in Arabic, this means ‘Be careful, listen to us, and we listen to you’, whereas in Hebrew, it means ‘an insult’] with a twist of their tongues and as a mockery of the religion (Islam). And if only they had said: ‘We hear and obey’, and ‘Do make us understand,’ it would have been better for them, and more proper; but Allaah has cursed them for their disbelief, so they believe not except a few.

O you who have been given the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Believe in what We have revealed (to Muhammad) confirming what is (already) with you, before We efface faces (by making them like the back of necks; without nose, mouth and eyes) and turn them hindwards, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers. And the Commandment of Allaah is always executed.”

[al-Nisaa’ 4:46-47]

“So, because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them and made their hearts grow hard. They change the words from their (right) places and have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them. And you will not cease to discover deceit in them, except a few of them”

[al-Maa’idah 5:13]

“Say (O Muhammad to the people of the Scripture): ‘Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from Allaah: those (Jews) who incurred the Curse of Allaah and His Wrath, and those of whom (some) He transformed into monkeys and swines, and those who worshipped Taaghoot (false deities); such are worse in rank (on the Day of Resurrection in the Hell-fire), and far more astray from the Right Path (in the life of this world).”

[al-Maa’idah 5:60]

“The Jews say: ‘Allaah’s Hand is tied up (i.e. He does not give and spend of His Bounty).’ Be their hands tied up and be they accursed for what they uttered. Nay, both His Hands are widely outstretched. He spends (of His Bounty) as He wills. Verily, the Revelation that has come to you from your Lord (Allaah) increases in most of them (their) obstinate rebellion and disbelief. We have put enmity and hatred amongst them till the Day of Resurrection. Every time they kindled the fire of war, Allaah extinguished it; and they (ever) strive to make mischief on the earth. And Allaah does not like the Mufsidoon (mischief-makers).

[al-Maa’idah 5:64]

And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“May Allaah curse the Jews, for they have taken the graves of their Prophets as places of worship.”

“May Allaah curse the Jews: fat was forbidden for them, but they melted it down and sold it,”

These two hadeeths are both narrated in Saheeh al-Bukhaari.

Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) described them well when he said:

“The nation upon whom is the Divine wrath are the Jews, the people of lies, slander, betrayal, conspiracy and trickery, the killers of Prophets and consumers of ribaa (usury) and bribes. They have the most evil hearts of all nations, and the worst attitude. They are the farthest removed from (divine) Mercy and the closest to (divine) wrath. Their way is enmity and stirring up hatred. They represent the house of witchcraft, lies and trickery. They do not see anything wrong in rejecting and disbelieving in Prophets whom they did not like. With regard to a believer, they respect not the ties, either of kinship or of covenant [cf. Al-Tawbah 9:10]. They do not respect the rights of those who agree with them, or show any compassion towards them, nor do they show any justice or fairness to those who work with them. There is no safety or security for those who mix with them, and there is no sincerity towards those who use their services. The most evil of them is the one who is most intelligent, and the cleverest one among them is the one who cheats the most. The one who is good at heart – which it is unlikely to find among them – is not a Jew in any real sense. They are the most bad-tempered of people, with the gloomiest houses and the filthiest courtyards. They have very bad manners – their greeting is a curse, and meeting them is bad news. Their slogan is wrath and they are filled with hatred.”

(Hidaayat al-Hayaaraa, p. 8)

These are just a few drops from a flood of information. Whoever researches the matter will find out a great deal about their shameful actions and the forms that their kufr and deviation take. We ask Allaah to suppress them, humiliate them, put them to shame and defeat them, and to grant the Muslims victory over them sooner rather than later. May Allaah bless our Prophet Muhammad.

And Allaah knows best.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother what I was implying is there are individuals among the Jews who are sincere in their devotion to Allah as there are among all mankind.

Just as there are amongst Muslims hypocrites.

But I am almost envious of the devotion of the people of Palestine. How they love Allah and serve Allah. May the rewards that Allah bestows on them come to the rest of us, too.

Artemis

Banned
Assalaam walaikum,

To my limited knowledge the publication would be at that time. The translations in English were at the turn of the century.

So you agree the timeline thatsupports my information, may I know the purported verifications you say were made.

There was no need to make the Jews the a target. It was the other way around. As has been the case with the Chosen Ones and duplicity. I am glad that you would mention this. Historically, the twisting of words is a trait to be wary.

Actually there was a reason for making the Jews a target - as in Nazi Germany the situation in Tsarist Russia was that the Tsar's position was not stable - give the people an enemy and tell them their problems are their fault and automatically it is not yours. The tsars are not to blame it is the Jews.

That you are a muslims does not make you immune to anti-semitism.

I do not understand why I would wish a lie to be true. That is a fallacy. It leads to confusion. A lie by definition is a lie. If it were not it would not be a lie. As I know the Truth lies disspell. As a Believing woman I Believe. Because I Believe Truth descends and the Path is Illuminated. It is that simple. And this leads to a loss of fear of lies. Lies do not comfort. The Truth does.

Lies do comfort if they confirm a belief that you have. You want the mess in Palestine to be the fault of someonewho is not a muslim, that shadowy group the Elders of Zion are a nice easy scapegoat.

Thus, the Israeli's are wrong wrong and wrong. The Zionists are evil. And that is the Truth.

See the mysterious group to blame and all is right in the world.

I would say you read our posts and find some comfort in them. I would like to ask you what is your fear of Islam..

I do not fear Islam, but when has been quoted on many muslim sites in defence of polygyny that an unmarried woman is common property. When the courts of that religion condemn people of other religions to death on flimsy evidence, when it demands priveliges that it is not prepared to extend unto others, I reserve the right to treat said religion as rather less than friendly

We can move forward from there. I feel you are drawn to the Peace of Our Faith.

No, not really, any religion that says I should be the master simply because I have testicles rather than more intelligence or better judgement that my wife is, to my mind flawed.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Now we are getting to the heart of the matter. You are ignorant of Islam and have cut and pasted an opinion without the benefit of serious study. You are a Monday morning quarterback.

And since you have not studied Islam you are not in a position to attack Islam. And reason states you are making judgements without serious study of history. Before you can make serious assertions on history read it.

You are making far fetched conclusions. I am not anti Jew. I made that very clear.
I have nothing to do with the "mess" in Palestine. I know the facts.

You use language that is condeming without any facts. You are using emotionally laden words. I do not believe in any lies. However, as you can not provide sufficient proof of your truths..you are the one embracing the lies.

You are confused. What does polygamy have anything to do with Palestine.

Now you want to learn why an intelligent, serious, and devout woman would support polygamy. Read my posts on it.

Pray tell where does it say in Islam that because a man has testicles he is master. I am waiting for a response to this one! And I am sure I am not the only one looking forward to a response. Be careful, son. Be careful...you are stepping on grounds that you need to respect. You have just insulted every believing woman.

Artemis

Banned
Assalaam walaikum,

Now we are getting to the heart of the matter. You are ignorant of Islam and have cut and pasted an opinion without the benefit of serious study. You are a Monday morning quarterback.

And since you have not studied Islam you are not in a position to attack Islam. And reason states you are making judgements without serious study of history. Before you can make serious assertions on history read it.

You are making far fetched conclusions. I am not anti Jew. I made that very clear.
I have nothing to do with the "mess" in Palestine. I know the facts.

You use language that is condeming without any facts. You are using emotionally laden words. I do not believe in any lies. However, as you can not provide sufficient proof of your truths..you are the one embracing the lies.

You are confused. What does polygamy have anything to do with Palestine.

Now you want to learn why an intelligent, serious, and devout woman would support polygamy. Read my posts on it.

Pray tell where does it say in Islam that because a man has testicles he is master. I am waiting for a response to this one! And I am sure I am not the only one looking forward to a response. Be careful, son. Be careful...you are stepping on grounds that you need to respect. You have just insulted every believing woman.

Try reading the post sequentially. You will find a quote from you (in the quote bit) then you will find my response to that specific quote, then there is another quote from you and another response to that quote from me. Thus the part refering to polygyny was a part of your post about me fearing Islam. Not the bit about Palestine.

The only bits cut and pasted are from your post.