I hate those muslims.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookiedough-123

salam alikum

:salam2:

@a_stranger, no it is not just two... there are many and many who fall in the category I´ve critizised... These guys are not just an exceptional case I think.... Yeah may I´m not fair.... but it is because I´m seriously annoyed... because it happened to me....

@Dr.Khan, I think the muslims living in muslim countries are even more worse... muslims born in Europe are not as disgusting as muslims who immigrated to Europe later on...

:wasalam:

sister relaz i know what u are goin though . ive had this situation in the middle east aswel. u know we cant help peoples behaviuour even tho they have a muslim name ,blood etc . its about how they are with ALLAH. bear in mind they wont judge according to u but my ALLAH swt. so let them do that . i had one friend who got stop once by two men . she put them in her place. and the man got scared i hope he repented. as much as this is the case some people are shocked to see muslims .lol. i meen i dont wear makeup and i wear hijab and i get more stared at than the women with makeup. maybe cause im proper white tho lol. u cant help the actions of some muslims u just got to do what u gottta do. ur right this ummah is a mess but there will be a day where people will wake up all of a sudden . u know the ummah is on a rise in the west its just a shame that the east hasnt taken on board how beautiful the religion is and how lucky they are to be born in that state. sister if u need to chat im here anytime just pm me inshALLAH. im disgusted to but dont hate the real muslims the real ummah . it will take time and u just gotta hold on xx
love u for the sake of ALLAH SWT X :tti_sister:

Amina 1

Shouldn't the title of your thread say "I hate those kind of men". Not every one from the middle east is a Muslim. Not everyone who says they are a muslim actually are. Ignore them let not a few or even a lot of them let you reject the Ummah.For the Ummah to become strong we have to be strong and let not the sinners lead us astray. :hearts:

zainali

assalamualikum

sis safiya58 i completely agree with u that being a muslim on shouldnt be doing such things , how can some one treat women like this , its really so disgusting , but sis the men who do such thing are doing cos they havent been brought up in islamic way , its there culture that shows there acts , if they were muslims who followed islam , they would have for once though that its not the right thing to do a women , allah swt is watching me , but having said that one cant blame the whole ummah for the acts of some people , im sure u must have seem really pious men also , we muslims change our self for good ,

sis plz dont get worried and u come across these kind of men just ignore them , pray to allah swt that may allah swt make there heart feel that what they are doing is wrong and they should stop all such things , but u shouldnt just burn ur self by getting angry , cos those fools are not worth it ,

may allah swt guide all of us to the right path , may allah swt makes a good muslim a practicing one ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn.

:salam2: I am a muslim sister and i say turkish woman look beautiful in Hijab. So maybe it is a sign from Allah that sister you are so beautiful that you need to cover your face (naqab):shymuslima1: Sometimes even hijab is not enough if the woman is so pretty that even hijab does not hide her beauty then next thing is you know what.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

I may be tone deaf but all I heard was the drum and voice harmony. Could you let me know what instruments you hear. I am getting old so I may not be picking up the instruments. Like I said, I can't hear anything but drums and voice harmony. I do apologize if their are instruments because I searched for some videos without anything but the drum.

Native Deen's decision to solely use percussion instruments throughout "Not Afraid to Stand Alone" has lead to the creation of one of the most evocative audio efforts of the year. With powerful beats and thought-provoking lyrics, "Not Afraid to Stand Alone" will strike a chord with fans of hip-hop and R&B. Showcasing the remix of "M.U.S.L.I.M" and the single "Stand Alone", it also features special guest artists Zain Bhikha and Isam B. from Outlandish.

Native Deen: You would think that because our style is hip-hop that we would frequently get trouble from clerics. But in fact everywhere we go we are actually embraced by the scholars and people of knowledge. I think it's because we base everything on the Quran and the example of our Prophet (SAW). Even the instruments we use we are careful in choosing. So everywhere from Palestine to Africa to Dubai to Kuwait we were embraced by the scholars and ulema.

Was Sallem,

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
I'm not sure if you're really Muslim or not. How can you say such a thing (I hate Muslims)? But you forget that if you hate Muslims, then Allah SWT and all Muslims hate you in dunya and akhirat.
In Islam there is no place for emotion.
Sorry but you really talking rubbish, if you're Muslim, then you would never say such a irresponsible word.
The Muslim Ummah are Alhamdulillah the best and Allah's loved Ummah.
So if you want to be safe and you saying yourself Muslimah, then why you going out without a Moharam man? Do you think you're the Angel? I don't think so, I know how the Turks behaving in Germany.
Sorry but I hate everyone who's talking rubbish about the best and Allah's preferred Deen (Islam)
Try to mind your language when you talking about Religion.

Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Dear brother, sister Safiya has apologised herselfe for her words which were resolt of her being hurted, but Allhamdullilah she knows we can not judge whole Ummah only becouse of few individuals(may Allah guide them and all of us).

But what I do not understand is how you can judge her and do the same judgeing and saying the same words, although you know for the rule where we are learning from the mistakes of others, where Muslims should forgive, advice, support each others, and on the most kind way correct eacothers mistakes.

Yes sister Safiya is Muslim mashAllah, and she loves our Ummah, but sometimes we say words which we do not think or we did not wonted to say, and Shaitan is very wise(may Allah protect us from him), and may we all learn how silence is golden and may we have more patient in dealing with our brothers and sisters in Islam.

If sister Safiya does not have Mohram man to be with her all the time(meaning who has nothing to do in his life expect to foloow her every day when she goes at University or at school), it does not mean others have right to disturb her and justify it with pretext" I apologise but you do not have Mahram man with you".

How some "Turks behave in Germany" is not conected with sister Safiya becouse she is individual for herselfe and she is not responisible for the actions of others, but we all are responsable in the sense not giving more efforts in teacheing and guideing eachothers to the better understanding of Islam and its norms.

Please dear brother you also try InshAllah to keep your words becouse we do not want to hurt eacothers, becouse we all are part of one Ummah, and Muslims should increase love between them and support eacothers rather then judgeing and pointing on mistakes without correcting them in the light of Islam and its teaching.

I apologise if I have said something wrong. May Allah forgive us all.Ameen

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baraktuhu my dear sister Safiya.

Dear sister, I know how you feel, me and many other sisters face the same sometimes, even from Muslim man.When I see man comeing to me, I look down and lower my gaze, as Allah is asking of us to do, to make us better Momins and clean our hearts. But we should try to be patinete dear sister,and try to keep our heart clean so that we do not blame all Muslims,and saying all Muslims are like that. Our duty is to try to forgive and advice each others on the kind way. I know sister, you said all these words because you were angry and Alhamdulillah to everyone can happen to feel sometimes like that. We should try to forgive each other mistakes,and do our best to keep our Ummah strong and united.

Please do not be sad dear sister for somethings that are happening, because it has came very hard time for our Ummah, and more from that is our duty to try to forgive and correct our Muslims sisters and brothers mistakes,and our own mistakes.

May Allah bless you and give you patinete to face with any hardships.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
:salam2: to all

as you can see from my headline I´m really angry and disappointed....

We express how sorry we are for the bad situation our ummah is in...But to be honest it is hardly surprising that the ummah is in such a state....

well the reason why I´m so outraged is the animal like behavour of this so called muslim men....

Today again a guy was bugging me.... Once I had a black hijab on (it was not even coulored) and it still did not prevent two arab men from looking at me in such an ugly way.... And very often they are even married..

Why do they do that....? I´m not talking about the europeans... I´m talking about the guys from the middle eastern and asian countries.....

Even Non-muslim men do not act that way and in fact they have much more ahlak....

Really... I don´t want to be a part of this ummah.... I´m just a turk and that´s it...

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
Our nation is one , not Turkish one and nor an Arab one . It's the Islamic nation , and you're already a part of it ^

If you see some people behaving badly that never mean the rest are the same

May Allah guide them ^

safiya58

I'm not sure if you're really Muslim or not. How can you say such a thing (I hate Muslims)? But you forget that if you hate Muslims, then Allah SWT and all Muslims hate you in dunya and akhirat.
In Islam there is no place for emotion.
Sorry but you really talking rubbish, if you're Muslim, then you would never say such a irresponsible word.
The Muslim Ummah are Alhamdulillah the best and Allah's loved Ummah.
So if you want to be safe and you saying yourself Muslimah, then why you going out without a Moharam man? Do you think you're the Angel? I don't think so, I know how the Turks behaving in Germany.
Sorry but I hate everyone who's talking rubbish about the best and Allah's preferred Deen (Islam)
Try to mind your language when you talking about Religion.

dear brother, if I was not a muslim why shoul I start and end my words with selam.... Alhamdullilah I am. As I said (and also allready have apologized) I just wanted to get rid of my anger. I know this is may not a beneficial post like others but still you take the time to post....

I had a dream once. It was the unity of the whole muslim nations... I always wanted to be chossen by Allah to be helpfull to this suffering ummah... But when I saw the actions of the muslims I was just disappointed...... In my naivete I could not believe there is so much wrong in this world... I´m not an Angel... I´ve never said that... I often mention that I´m a repenter... and about the mahram part... why should I justify myself for it now... you can advice me but not judge me... To that you´ve jumped to the same boat as me by saying I know how the Turks behaving in Germany.... This boat would go under if there were not patient brothes/sisters among us like Mirajmom, Asja, Frank_H_Smith and all the others.........

And I don´t agree with that: "In Islam there is no place for emotion"
You can show emotions in Islam like the prophet s.a.w has done when his beloved son Ibrahim has died or his wife Chadija r.aa but you can not act with your emotions...

To that I did not talk about the deen of Allah but about the followers of the deen. The deen is perfect but we are not.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikun,

It is jumma. May the peace of Allah enter the hearts of all my brothers and sisters.

To my brothers...emotions: Did not the mother of believers weep and weep and weep..
could the Siddiqi ever read an ayat without crying...
have you been in prayer and you notice tears streaming down your feet..
Did the prophet of Allah not cry when his son died..

Islam is the totality of mans emotion.

Brothers please do not critize sisters who have to go out alone. Open your eyes and see the number of us alone world wide.. if you only knew what we endure for the love of Allah subhana talla...you would be asking for the forgiveness of Allah. I will be glad to respon on a new post on this subject.

Brothers when you see a Muslim woman and she is alone..bow your head in dignity. Let her know she is not ALONE.

safiya58

Assalaam walaikun,

It is jumma. May the peace of Allah enter the hearts of all my brothers and sisters.

To my brothers...emotions: Did not the mother of believers weep and weep and weep..
could the Siddiqi ever read an ayat without crying...
have you been in prayer and you notice tears streaming down your feet..
Did the prophet of Allah not cry when his son died..

Islam is the totality of mans emotion.

Brothers please do not critize sisters who have to go out alone. Open your eyes and see the number of us alone world wide.. if you only knew what we endure for the love of Allah subhana talla...you would be asking for the forgiveness of Allah. I will be glad to respon on a new post on this subject.

Brothers when you see a Muslim woman and she is alone..bow your head in dignity. Let her know she is not ALONE.

:salam2: sister

your words was so touching, Mashaallah. sometimes we do not understand... Very often you see even the non-muslim men bowing their head when they see a muslimah...

revert2007

Love Fishing
:salam2: I am a muslim sister and i say turkish woman look beautiful in Hijab. So maybe it is a sign from Allah that sister you are so beautiful that you need to cover your face (naqab):shymuslima1: Sometimes even hijab is not enough if the woman is so pretty that even hijab does not hide her beauty then next thing is you know what.

I agree 100 percent with you sis. The moment we step out the house,syaitan will beautfy ourselves and
the best thing is niqab to solve the whole problem.even if ur in niqab and there are men looking at you,so what,he can't see anything.

if there is no women around,will men behave in such a way?or if there is an old women age 70 with wrinckles
will men look at her the same way?

men are created to draw to the beauty of women.as a woman,if we don't want men to look at us,take the precaution.

we can't change the world,but we can change ourselves :)

there is no point of mentioning the country those men come from.
and stop comparison with
muslims born in west or muslims in arab country.

the moment you make comparison.things will go worst because each race or nationality has ego to defend their country and here comes arguing with your own brothers and sisters and disbelievers will enjoy watching it.

just stop the whole thing by saying men.there is no need to mention which country he is from because his nationality doesn't proof anything as

Allah is One,Quran is One and our final prophet pbuh is one.thsi whole thing has nothing to do with Islam or nationality but it has to with media.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
salam 'alikum sister,you are not the only one who is disguted by those people who behave like "animals" in the jungle.but I can't understad how could a man disturb you by seeing how you are dressed!is it possible that your sight has crossed that of those men more than a time?where were you looking at?Our Ummah is perfect,those ignorants who pretend to belong to it,will be questioned by Allah SWT about their behaviour,so don't worry and think about yourself,it doesn't matter if you will be disturbed:be patient.
When Islam touched me,my only desire was to cover my parts from bad sights,and you should see me!!when I go out alone for any reason,I cover not only my hair,but I create an invisible wall between me and the others,so that when I walk,none tries to come close to me,neither tries to exchange with me any sight.I never smile and never say hello when I walk.I only say hello to those who make it with me and they aren't males,but just old women or muslim sisters.

safiya58

@ hayat84 it is not about me! it disturbs me in general when this happens to anyone. And no I did not watch at them or talk to them.... I think I could not express myself well... I´m frustrated that this happens to sisters on the one side and on the other side about the fact that Islam is not present in our daily lifes........! It is a shame that we are called muslims and this is just a mere label.
If we are muslims we´ve to live and be Islam! Again, I don´t say I´m an angel! I´ve just had the wish to live in a perfect world!

Kakorot

:salam2: sister

your words was so touching, Mashaallah. sometimes we do not understand... Very often you see even the non-muslim men bowing their head when they see a muslimah...

:salam2: That's true you know, there are some decent non-Muslim men who show respect to Muslim women.

a_stranger

We should understand that muslems are not angels:Allah sobhanahu wa taala make things clear in Quran:

﴿ثُمَّ أَوْرَثْنَا الْكِتَـبَ الَّذِينَ اصْطَفَيْنَا مِنْ عِبَادِنَا فَمِنْهُمْ ظَـلِمٌ لِّنَفْسِهِ وَمِنْهُمْ مُّقْتَصِدٌ وَمِنْهُمْ سَابِقٌ بِالْخَيْرَتِ بِإِذُنِ اللَّهِ ذَلِكَ هُوَ الْفَضْلُ الْكَبِيرُ ﴾

(32. Then We gave the Book as inheritance to such of Our servants whom We chose. Then of them are some who wrong themselves, and of them are some who follow a middle course, and of them are some who are, by Allah's leave, foremost in good deeds. That -- that is indeed a great grace.)

Allah says: `Then We made those who uphold the Book confirming what came before, the one whom We have chosen from among Our servants. They are this Ummah, who are divided into three types.' Allah says:

﴿فَمِنْهُمْ ظَـلِمٌ لِّنَفْسِهِ﴾

(Then of them are some who wrong themselves,) these are the ones who are careless about doing some obligatory actions, and who commit some forbidden actions.

﴿وَمِنْهُمْ مُّقْتَصِدٌ﴾

(and of them are some who follow a middle course,) these are the ones who fulfill their obligations and avoid things that are forbidden, but they may neglect some good deeds and do some things which are disliked.

﴿وَمِنْهُمْ سَابِقٌ بِالْخَيْرَتِ بِإِذُنِ اللَّهِ﴾

(and of them are some who are, by Allah's leave, foremost in good deeds.) these are the ones who do obligatory actions and things which are encouraged, and who avoid doing unlawful and disliked actions, and avoid some actions which are permissible. `Ali bin Abi Talhah reported that Ibn `Abbas commented on the Ayah:

﴿ثُمَّ أَوْرَثْنَا الْكِتَـبَ الَّذِينَ اصْطَفَيْنَا مِنْ عِبَادِنَا﴾

(Then We gave the Book as inheritance to such of Our servants whom We chose. ) "This refers to the Ummah of Muhammad . Allah caused it to inherit every Book that He had revealed; those who wrong themselves will be forgiven, those who follow a middle course will have an easy accounting, and those who are foremost in good deeds will enter Paradise without being brought to account.'' Abu Al-Qasim At-Tabarani reported from Ibn `Abbas that the Messenger of Allah said one day:

«شَفَاعَتِي لِأَهْلِ الْكَبَائِرِ مِنْ أُمَّتِي»

(My intercession will be for those among my Ummah who commit major sins.)'' Ibn `Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him, said, "Those who are foremost in good deeds will enter Paradise without being brought to account; those who follow a middle course will enter Paradise by the mercy of Allah; and those who wrong themselves and Ashab Al-A`raf will enter Paradise by the intercession of Muhammad .'' It was also reported from a number of the Salaf that those among this Ummah who wrong themselves are still among those whom Allah has chosen, even though they are imperfect and fell short ﴿by not adhering to the straight path﴾. Others said that those who wrong themselves are not part of this Ummah and are not among those whom Allah has chosen and who inherited the Book. The correct view is that they are also part of this Ummah.

May Allah sobhanahu wa taala make us among those who are, by Allah's leave, foremost in good deeds

The_truth

:salam2: to all

as you can see from my headline I´m really angry and disappointed....

We express how sorry we are for the bad situation our ummah is in...But to be honest it is hardly surprising that the ummah is in such a state....

well the reason why I´m so outraged is the animal like behavour of this so called muslim men....

Today again a guy was bugging me.... Once I had a black hijab on (it was not even coulored) and it still did not prevent two arab men from looking at me in such an ugly way.... And very often they are even married..

Why do they do that....? I´m not talking about the europeans... I´m talking about the guys from the middle eastern and asian countries.....

Even Non-muslim men do not act that way and in fact they have much more ahlak....

Really... I don´t want to be a part of this ummah.... I´m just a turk and that´s it...

:salam2: im sorry you experienced this sister as all of our gaze should be low at all times and there is no justification for such behaviour. May i ask do you wear jilbaab?

Manaal_e_Afghan

Wa Alaikum as Salam wr wb

*yaa Its right somehow true too
but as the members said i agree with them
Specially in Asian countries while you are in Hijab or Niqab they stare at you like You've a special kind of tag onurself
But Alhamdulilah a test from Allah swt
may Allah swt make it easy for you...!

besmiralalbani

Think for yourself
selam alejkum

Al- 'Asr​
By Al- 'Asr (the time). (1)
Verily! Man is in loss, (2)
Except those who believe (in Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, and recommend one another to the truth (i.e. order one another to perform all kinds of good deeds (Al-Ma'ruf) which Allah has ordained, and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds (Al-Munkar) which Allah has forbidden), and recommend one another to patience (for the sufferings, harms, and injuries which one may encounter in Allah's Cause during preaching His religion of Islamic Monotheism or Jihad, etc.). (3)

A lot of Schoolars have said that this sura would be enough for all the ummah, to understand the real meaning of Islam. It is so shor and very clear in its meaning. So the duty of all of us is to pull one another and to help each other, making SABR... and this SABR is obtained by knowledge, and we have always to give ADVICES to one another, and to make the things easier for one another, as much as we can.

Look what at this article on calgary.com

"Don't Exaggerate the Mistake"

The religion of Islam recognizes that we are fallible and imperfect beings by nature with insurmountable weaknesses.

"And the human being was created weak" - (Sooratun Nisaa: 28)

Allah clearly identifies this as being the intrinsic state and origin of every human being:

"Indeed We offered the trust (i.e. free will) to the heavens and the earth and the mountains and they declined to shoulder this responsibility and were afraid to do so, but the human being bore it and he was unjust to himself and ignorant" - (Sooratul Ahzaab: 72)

A famous scholar in Islam named Ibn ul Qayyim (Rahimahullah) commented on ِ this verse by saying:

"Thus the origin of every human being is to be oppressive to his own self by shouldering responsibilities that are beyond his capacity, while ignorant of the accountability that comes along with it.

If Allah, by His mercy, wants good for an individual, He gives him beneficial knowledge and with it, he is able to come out of the first state of being ignorant. And if Allah wants to further increase this bounty, He guides him to act upon that knowledge and with it, he comes out of the second state of being oppressive. However, if Allah, by His wisdom, doesn't want good for the individual, He leaves him in his original state of being ignorant and oppressive." - (Ighaatul Lahfaan 2/136)

Considering this fact, the human being is inevitably going to err and commit sin. Yet,Allah encourages the believers to recognize the divine magnitude of His forgiveness by informing them that there is no sin so grave that He won't forgive:

"O My slaves who have transgressed against their own selves by committing sin, don't despair over the mercy of Allah, indeed Allah forgives all sins. Indeed Allah is Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful" - (Sooratuz Zumar: 53)

This combats the whispers of shaytan which come to the human being after he has persuaded him to commit sin. The shaytan makes him believe that what he did was so crucial that Allah will never forgive him for it! This mind-set o nly provokes him to fall into despair, lose hope, and continue committing sin. This is the trickery of shaytan and Allah says:

"Whoever does evil or wrongs himself then afterwards seeks Allah's forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft-Forgiving and Most Merciful" (Soortun-Nisaa: 110)

Abdur Rahman Ibn Nasr As Sa'di (Rahimahullah) mentioned in his commentary of this verse: "Allah will forgive every sin the individual has committed and protect him from the harvest(s) of those sins and what they result in of deficiency in Iman (i.e. faith) and embarrassment amongst the people."

"Allah will also return him to his previous state of being a good person who does good deeds and give him success in all of his future endeavors. Allah will also protect him from the sin being an obstacle of his success because of the fact that He has forgiven him for it. Thus when Allah forgives someone, He forgives the harvest of the sin as well." - The Tafseer of Imaam S'adee

Consequently, the slave that is oblivious to this and ignorant of the magnitude of Allah's forgiveness, will ultimately become an indentured captive of shaytan to be persuaded and taken advantage of at will...

Written and translated by
Abu AzZubayr Shadeed Muhammad
Graduate of The Islamic University of Al-Madeenah
Riyaadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Rabee' Al-Awwal 26, 1431 / March 12, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.