I hate those muslims.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

sis khadidja

proud to be muslim
:salam2: me too! guys have gone way far these days i am living in algeria a muslim country sis today i was walking down the street like 15 guys were behind me!! i was shocked i didnt dear turn to look back just walked on straight home seriously like wierd!! mostly they seemed shocked not many girls in algeria have blue eyes i am the only one where i live :astag: they have so lost it (not all guys) no offence brothers :tti_sister: i pray god leads them to the right path inshallah:blackhijab:

safiya58

:salam2:

@The_truth; no I don´t wear jilbab. Very rare only.

If we correct our behaviour (ahlak) then we will be succesfull in establishing a community with high moral manners which is an example to all others....

Good manners are very important and the lack of it brings out corrupt societies in which the old are not respected and women and the weak are oppressed... and what is worse aswell there is no progress...

:wasalam:

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
:salam2: to all

as you can see from my headline I´m really angry and disappointed....

We express how sorry we are for the bad situation our ummah is in...But to be honest it is hardly surprising that the ummah is in such a state....

well the reason why I´m so outraged is the animal like behavour of this so called muslim men....

Today again a guy was bugging me.... Once I had a black hijab on (it was not even coulored) and it still did not prevent two arab men from looking at me in such an ugly way.... And very often they are even married..

Why do they do that....? I´m not talking about the europeans... I´m talking about the guys from the middle eastern and asian countries.....

Even Non-muslim men do not act that way and in fact they have much more ahlak....

Really... I don´t want to be a part of this ummah.... I´m just a turk and that´s it...

Salam alai kum sister,

Strangely enough I just got back from a holiday in Turkey with my wife who Alhamdulilah wears the hijab. I must say though, I've never been so irritated in my life with the amount of stares the Turkish men were giving my wife. They simply had no regard for the both of us, this almost got me into so many fights but Alhamdulilah I some how managed to control my anger. I can only pray that Allah gives these type of so called Muslim's Hidaya.

Peace2u

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum!

Men get attracted to the physcial beauty of women. This is a universal fact. Women spend more time in front of the mirror. Why? Because their physical appearance matters to them more than it does to men.

Generally, the first thing that men get infulenced by (naturally) is women's physical appearance, but physical appearace of men is probably only one of many factors that women get influenced by.

My attemp is to stress that a woman's physical beauty influences men. Consequently, it will provoke certain reactions. Islam acknowledges this fact and sets measures to prevent both sides from harm. There will be less possiblity of men lusting for non-mahram women and women will be safer from the harm of inappropriate attention of men which could affect their outdoor lives.

Ofcourse, muslim men also have a moral and ethical duty and obligation that they respect and observe the boundaries set by Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.

In my personal experience, I have not seen many muslim men blowing whistles/horns and making inappropriate coments (such as "she was f****** s***" ...) regarding a passing by woman, but I have noticed this to be a common practice among many non-muslim men in the city where I live.

My purpose is not to point fingers at people or generalise, but to clarify the fact that attraction of genders to eachother does exist and this requires attention from both responsible genders to take apropriate measures not to lure the other in a mischief.

Sorry for not being any clearer and I hope I have not offended anyone.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
you were clearer than the water.I'm sorry if I misunderstood the argument,talking in general,I can say that there are ignorants everywhere,but Allah gave to women something to protect themselves from bad sights.I just find strange that a man can look to a married and hijabed woman with desire.I think that this chimycal reaction may be caused by both the sides.It never happened to me,so I can't testify that some guys are so foolish to disturb a muslim hijabed woman

jamafg

Salaamun Alikum Muslim Brothers & Sisters
The only thing I want to add is: this site is TurnToIslam, not TurnFromIslam.
If anyone has any personal problem or view, then they should sort it out by different way or meaning, but shouldn't criticize Allah's SWT beloved Deen or his Ummah.
Finally in reply to your said: we don't need a Moharam or what so ever in our daily life or educational propose. But unfortunately you may not aware of Islamic rules and education in relation to your daily life or High education/University. I think we don't need to learn the education which saying us how to do sex or send your husband or father to jail if they do not becoming your slave. Education of a Muslima Balikh (Adult) in Islam is very strict and you must follow all the rules. Allah SWT will not ask you what you studied in University, but will ask you what you learned about your deen and how you spend your life in dunya. Allah will not ask us when we get bored in our daily life, then we went to shopping or spend time outside just to get fresh air or change our mind or attract the men attentions toward you. This is the teaching of West, not Islam.
It's the teaching of Islam to have a Moharam with you all the time and you’re not must to go to uni and learn something which is against the teaching of your deen. If you’re so interested to learn something for your deen or the Umma’s, then we have special places in different Islamic countries, where you can lean whatever you want, but in Islamic way, not western or Jewish way.
Allah-o- Akbar

jamafg

Assalaam walaikun,

It is jumma. May the peace of Allah enter the hearts of all my brothers and sisters.

To my brothers...emotions: Did not the mother of believers weep and weep and weep..
could the Siddiqi ever read an ayat without crying...
have you been in prayer and you notice tears streaming down your feet..
Did the prophet of Allah not cry when his son died..

Islam is the totality of mans emotion.

Brothers please do not critize sisters who have to go out alone. Open your eyes and see the number of us alone world wide.. if you only knew what we endure for the love of Allah subhana talla...you would be asking for the forgiveness of Allah. I will be glad to respon on a new post on this subject.

Brothers when you see a Muslim woman and she is alone..bow your head in dignity. Let her know she is not ALONE.

I think we should make the difference between Emotion and fear of Allah SWT.
Crying in Salat is not emotional, but is the sign of fear from Allah SWT, and begging Allah SWT to forgive our sins and show us the right path.

How do you ask us to not criticize women who have to go out alone? Are you sure that you talking in the way of Islam or again is your emotions. Please be a proper Mulima and follow your deen not your emotion or desire and being like western women. You must decide what you want (Dunya or Akhirat)!!!!

jamafg

:salam2: me too! guys have gone way far these days i am living in algeria a muslim country sis today i was walking down the street like 15 guys were behind me!! i was shocked i didnt dear turn to look back just walked on straight home seriously like wierd!! mostly they seemed shocked not many girls in algeria have blue eyes i am the only one where i live :astag: they have so lost it (not all guys) no offence brothers :tti_sister: i pray god leads them to the right path inshallah:blackhijab:

Is better for you to not going out without a moharam man, as Islam ask you. Also please pray for yourself as well to Allah SWT to show you the way of Islamic life and rules. Men are protectors of women at any time, so is better to have one (Moharam) next to you all the time.

jamafg

@ hayat84 it is not about me! it disturbs me in general when this happens to anyone. And no I did not watch at them or talk to them.... I think I could not express myself well... I´m frustrated that this happens to sisters on the one side and on the other side about the fact that Islam is not present in our daily lifes........! It is a shame that we are called muslims and this is just a mere label.
If we are muslims we´ve to live and be Islam! Again, I don´t say I´m an angel! I´ve just had the wish to live in a perfect world!

To make the world perfect, Start to make yourself first, and don't blame other for your own mistake or fault. In the day of judgement Allah SWT will only ask you just about yourself and no one else.
FINALLY FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION, I'M NOT ASHAME BUT PROUD TO BE CALLED MUSLIM

safiya58

Bismillah. I ask Allah to give me patience, I´m in need of it!

jamafg, I assume you are a young brother. Pretty young. So brother let me advice you to calm down. If you claim to love your ummah then be patient and kind to them even to the most worst of them (me)!

You are right this site is not to make people turn from Islam. I´ve posted this thread because it was a kind of therapy for me. It helped me to calm down and remember that there are very great people in this ummah from all over the world.

If one cries for the sake of Allah Subhana ve Teala then this is from fear.... ok.... but fear is not an emotion.... so what it is then...? love, fear, sorrow, anger all of that are emotions....

Don´t be suferficial. And don´t be disrespectfull to Mirajmom because she is the big sister of this TTI-family. If I was you I would apologize for that....!

safiya58

Please brothers do not be affraid of educated women

Salaamun Alikum Muslim Brothers & Sisters
The only thing I want to add is: this site is TurnToIslam, not TurnFromIslam.
If anyone has any personal problem or view, then they should sort it out by different way or meaning, but shouldn't criticize Allah's SWT beloved Deen or his Ummah.
Finally in reply to your said: we don't need a Moharam or what so ever in our daily life or educational propose. But unfortunately you may not aware of Islamic rules and education in relation to your daily life or High education/University. I think we don't need to learn the education which saying us how to do sex or send your husband or father to jail if they do not becoming your slave. Education of a Muslima Balikh (Adult) in Islam is very strict and you must follow all the rules. Allah SWT will not ask you what you studied in University, but will ask you what you learned about your deen and how you spend your life in dunya. Allah will not ask us when we get bored in our daily life, then we went to shopping or spend time outside just to get fresh air or change our mind or attract the men attentions toward you. This is the teaching of West, not Islam.
It's the teaching of Islam to have a Moharam with you all the time and you’re not must to go to uni and learn something which is against the teaching of your deen. If you’re so interested to learn something for your deen or the Umma’s, then we have special places in different Islamic countries, where you can lean whatever you want, but in Islamic way, not western or Jewish way.
Allah-o- Akbar

education is very important. I´ll recite Sheick Yasir Fazaqa: "an educated mind can not be fooled". I feel that some brothers are affraid of educated women...!?! It is not a sin to strive for wealth and education in this world. Do we not ask Allah in our prayers to give us ckair in this world and the ackira

Also take a look at this thread. May you´ll benefit from it inshaallah:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67291

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Dear Jamafg

Son, please be respectful on this forum. Please do not judge. I do believe at my age I know the difference between the Path to Sirat and the duyna. I have walked away from the duyna. I know how easy it is to live in the duyna. I know the duyna promised me success in this world and I said no.

Son do you really know why I walk alone. Are you so insulated from the world that you are unaware of the plight of Muslim women in non-Muslim countries.
Are you not aware of the Muslim women who raise children by themselves and raise their childen to be Muslim men. I drive my sons to jumma. I have had to change my schedule. I drive 15 to 20 miles in excess of the speed limit to pick them up and arrive on time to jumma. Insha'Allah next year my oldest son will be able to drive.

I see that you are new on this site. This is an international site. Please be patient and learn with us. The issues that are discussed are relevant to an international audience which cover Islam all over the world.

Insha'Allah my words will make sense to you.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam brothers and sisters in Islam

I wont gonna comment on this topic,coz it happens and we have nothing to do.
you may blame those ppl for their act, not not like blaming the religion,as you said that u don wanna be a part of these type of muslim ummah. They are not the part of our holy Ummah ,inshallah. We r inshallah, and if we leave the ummah tidings for those ppl, satan will be happy....and our target should be making happy Allah.

Sister, I also look @ girls with hijab,but not inshallah with that view.In my country it is very hard to find a true beleiver....far hard to find a girl.But when i see someone wearing hijaab,I look @ her with proud,a feeling that in such environment she's obeying the........I immidiately make dua for her,inshallah....Still wanna say you dont wanna be a part of our muslim Ummah? I think inshallah,there are many like me here....

May allah forgive us.....inshallah...
try always to forgive everyone.One of my teacher use to say,when you will be going to sleep everyday,start thinking about the ppl hurted/misbehaved with you....and start to forgive them one by one......Allah likes forgiving as He is the most forth forgiver....

I hope you understand inshallah.....may allah give us sabr,

Jazakallahu Khair wa barakallhu feekum

Abdul25

Logical Believer

I think this topic has enough discussions and is going no where and is benefiting none of us.. rather it is creating hatred among members..
my request to moderators is that please close this topic..

jamafg

Bismillah. I ask Allah to give me patience, I´m in need of it!

jamafg, I assume you are a young brother. Pretty young. So brother let me advice you to calm down. If you claim to love your ummah then be patient and kind to them even to the most worst of them (me)!

You are right this site is not to make people turn from Islam. I´ve posted this thread because it was a kind of therapy for me. It helped me to calm down and remember that there are very great people in this ummah from all over the world.

If one cries for the sake of Allah Subhana ve Teala then this is from fear.... ok.... but fear is not an emotion.... so what it is then...? love, fear, sorrow, anger all of that are emotions....

Don´t be suferficial. And don´t be disrespectfull to Mirajmom because she is the big sister of this TTI-family. If I was you I would apologize for that....!

Allah o Akbar
I think you are very confused and really don’t know what you saying. But take my advice and think twice before saying something, especially when is in regard of Islam and the Beloved Ummah.
I will never forgive someone who says inappropriate things about the best religion of Allah SWT (Islam). I can forgive anyone who’s saying something to me, but my religion? No way. I can scarify all my life for the one and only deen of Allah SWT (Islam).
Can you tell me what will be the different between a Muslim/Muslima who’s talking what he/she think and listen to his/her emotions, and between a non Muslim who’s trying to be a slave of satan and doing what satan ask him/her. We’re working very hard to tell people of other faiths, about our Religion and believes and proves them that Islam is the religion of Allah and it’s the truth one, but then someone like yourself contradict our said and saying: Oh I hate Muslim men!!! Have you realised what you doing? I think you need to tread yourself by any other ways, but not to criticize all Ummah and the followers of this one and only truth religion. You cannot play with the deen just for making yourself the therapy that you need. The best way of therapy’s saying Awozo -b-Allah-e- mena shaitane rajim. But if you want to be the Taslima Nasreen or Salman Rushdie, then you would be in the fire of hell. So please control your emotion by a different way.
Finally for you kind information I’m not a young boy as you think, I spend more than 30 years in west, but Alhamdulillah never forget who and what I’m (A PROUD MUSLIM AND ALLAH SWT FEARER).
In regard of Miraj Mom read my next reply to her comment.
Astakhfirul Allah-el- Azim

Abdul25

Logical Believer
Allah o Akbar
I think you are very confused and really don’t know what you saying. But take my advice and think twice before saying something, especially when is in regard of Islam and the Beloved Ummah.
I will never forgive someone who says inappropriate things about the best religion of Allah SWT (Islam). I can forgive anyone who’s saying something to me, but my religion? No way. I can scarify all my life for the one and only deen of Allah SWT (Islam).
Can you tell me what will be the different between a Muslim/Muslima who’s talking what he/she think and listen to his/her emotions, and between a non Muslim who’s trying to be a slave of satan and doing what satan ask him/her. We’re working very hard to tell people of other faiths, about our Religion and believes and proves them that Islam is the religion of Allah and it’s the truth one, but then someone like yourself contradict our said and saying: Oh I hate Muslim men!!! Have you realised what you doing? I think you need to tread yourself by any other ways, but not to criticize all Ummah and the followers of this one and only truth religion. You cannot play with the deen just for making yourself the therapy that you need. The best way of therapy’s saying Awozo -b-Allah-e- mena shaitane rajim. But if you want to be the Taslima Nasreen or Salman Rushdie, then you would be in the fire of hell. So please control your emotion by a different way.
Finally for you kind information I’m not a young boy as you think, I spend more than 30 years in west, but Alhamdulillah never forget who and what I’m (A PROUD MUSLIM AND ALLAH SWT FEARER).
In regard of Miraj Mom read my next reply to her comment.
Astakhfirul Allah-el- Azim

you are too much aggressive and rude..
be polite and dont start judging others and issuing fatwas on them..
only Allah (SWT) can judge..
and please respect others ..
your behavior seems childish..
you are not the only one who loves islam.. we all who come here only to gain knowledge and we all love islam..
it is also our deen but your way of talking is too much of ignorance

may Allah (SWT) guide us all to the right path..

jamafg

Assalaam walaikum,

Dear Jamafg

Son, please be respectful on this forum. Please do not judge. I do believe at my age I know the difference between the Path to Sirat and the duyna. I have walked away from the duyna. I know how easy it is to live in the duyna. I know the duyna promised me success in this world and I said no.

Son do you really know why I walk alone. Are you so insulated from the world that you are unaware of the plight of Muslim women in non-Muslim countries.
Are you not aware of the Muslim women who raise children by themselves and raise their childen to be Muslim men. I drive my sons to jumma. I have had to change my schedule. I drive 15 to 20 miles in excess of the speed limit to pick them up and arrive on time to jumma. Insha'Allah next year my oldest son will be able to drive.

I see that you are new on this site. This is an international site. Please be patient and learn with us. The issues that are discussed are relevant to an international audience which cover Islam all over the world.

Insha'Allah my words will make sense to you.

Bismillahe Rahmaner Rahim

First of all sorry I’m not your Son, secondly I’ll never respect anyone who’s not respecting my Deen!!!
I think you do not make the difference between what are Allah SWT commandments and what’s the west Requirements.
Can you tell me where is your Husband who’s responsible for the works you doing (taken children to Mosque or what so ever)?
It’s your Husband job to take your children to Mosque or for prayer, and school, as any other outside job or work, not you, but if you considering yourself as a western woman, then is fine, but for a Muslim woman, her most important duty is looking after her Husband and children inside the family house not outside, but if they kick their Husband and claim them self as the boss, then is something different.
Viewing my personal experience in West since 30 years, you the women, when you coming here, then you brain change his normality and then you taking the advantage of being in the West and copying the western women. You’re forgetting your duty toward your Husband and Family. You saying ohhh, now we’re free, equal to men and our Husbands or Father or Brothers haven’t any right to interfere in our personal life, if they do then they will be sent to prison with the help of western police and unIslamic law. Sorry for my words, but you know very well, that I’m saying you the true.
Also for your kind information, my sons have already their Driving Licences since long ago, so you can imagine my age and knowledge about my wonderful deen. I spend more than 30 years in West, but Alhamdulillah, never done anything wrong which are prohibited in my religion, and always followed the way of our beloved Prophet Mohammad Mustapha PBUH and the Holly Quran. Also I’m not new in this site. I’m personally spending lot of time for Dawah and trying with all my energy to spread Islam. One the great thing is that I remarry a non Muslim and with the help of Allah SWT turn her to Islam and she’s much better than my Muslim Wife(X). She knows her duty toward me, her family, children and follows the commandments of Allah SWT, wearing hijab and never saying oh I’m equal with you. She Know the place and responsibilities of a man/Husband and a woman/Wife.
Finally you saying that this is international site and that mean you ask me not to say the truth about my religion and condemns the weakness of some people who destroying the name of Islam with their personal problem.
Finally we shouldn’t mix up the Emotion, Deen, Dunya and Akhirat. Our final destiny is our grave and then the day of judgement (Akhirat), where the power or welt of this world will not be useful for anyone.
My Allah show everyone the way of Islamic life and make us the best Ummah with Khairil Akhirat Inshallah
A salato wa salam ala Rassoul al Karim, wal Hamdulillahi Rabil Allameen

jamafg

you are too much aggressive and rude..
be polite and dont start judging others and issuing fatwas on them..
only Allah (SWT) can judge..
and please respect others ..
your behavior seems childish..
you are not the only one who loves islam.. we all who come here only to gain knowledge and we all love islam..
it is also our deen but your way of talking is too much of ignorance

may Allah (SWT) guide us all to the right path..

Allah says: Jahilon ko salam karki on se gozro. The Paki are more than 1000 Firqas so you can't be a real representative of Islam. In your County on the same road one side is Ramadan and in the other side of the road is Eid. How can you be someone who teach me Islam, We fighting the Enemies of Islam but you polishing their shoes and helping them to kill innocent Muslim, So is better for you to do your business.

Status
Not open for further replies.