I hate those muslims.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdul25

Logical Believer
Bismillahe Rahmaner Rahim

First of all sorry I’m not your Son, secondly I’ll never respect anyone who’s not respecting my Deen!!!
I think you do not make the difference between what are Allah SWT commandments and what’s the west Requirements.
Can you tell me where is your Husband who’s responsible for the works you doing (taken children to Mosque or what so ever)?
It’s your Husband job to take your children to Mosque or for prayer, and school, as any other outside job or work, not you, but if you considering yourself as a western woman, then is fine, but for a Muslim woman, her most important duty is looking after her Husband and children inside the family house not outside, but if they kick their Husband and claim them self as the boss, then is something different.
Viewing my personal experience in West since 30 years, you the women, when you coming here, then you brain change his normality and then you taking the advantage of being in the West and copying the western women. You’re forgetting your duty toward your Husband and Family. You saying ohhh, now we’re free, equal to men and our Husbands or Father or Brothers haven’t any right to interfere in our personal life, if they do then they will be sent to prison with the help of western police and unIslamic law. Sorry for my words, but you know very well, that I’m saying you the true.
Also for your kind information, my sons have already their Driving Licences since long ago, so you can imagine my age and knowledge about my wonderful deen. I spend more than 30 years in West, but Alhamdulillah, never done anything wrong which are prohibited in my religion, and always followed the way of our beloved Prophet Mohammad Mustapha PBUH and the Holly Quran. Also I’m not new in this site. I’m personally spending lot of time for Dawah and trying with all my energy to spread Islam. One the great thing is that I remarry a non Muslim and with the help of Allah SWT turn her to Islam and she’s much better than my Muslim Wife(X). She knows her duty toward me, her family, children and follows the commandments of Allah SWT, wearing hijab and never saying oh I’m equal with you. She Know the place and responsibilities of a man/Husband and a woman/Wife.
Finally you saying that this is international site and that mean you ask me not to say the truth about my religion and condemns the weakness of some people who destroying the name of Islam with their personal problem.
Finally we shouldn’t mix up the Emotion, Deen, Dunya and Akhirat. Our final destiny is our grave and then the day of judgement (Akhirat), where the power or welt of this world will not be useful for anyone.
My Allah show everyone the way of Islamic life and make us the best Ummah with Khairil Akhirat Inshallah
A salato wa salam ala Rassoul al Karim, wal Hamdulillahi Rabil Allameen

i think no need to write your bibliography none of us is interested in it..
your way of talking and responding is way too harsh..you dont have any right to ask others about their personal matters and neither islam gives you tight to judge others and start issuing fatwas on them.too much disrespect your showing to the respected members of the group.. you can say whatever you want but with polite tone..
and please dont tell us again and again that you have been in west for 30 years.

i am of this thread. it is of no use and creating hatred amongst memebers..

please moderator close this thread..

w salam

jamafg

i think no need to write your bibliography none of us is interested in it..
your way of talking and responding is way too harsh..you dont have any right to ask others about their personal matters and neither islam gives you tight to judge others and start issuing fatwas on them.too much disrespect your showing to the respected members of the group.. you can say whatever you want but with polite tone..
and please dont tell us again and again that you have been in west for 30 years.

i am of this thread. it is of no use and creating hatred amongst memebers..

please moderator close this thread..

w salam

Is better for you to go back to Pakistan, because you just come to the west and you don't have any knowledge of the life in here.
You just used your Paki style of language to make people angry, you're no one then just a Jahil

Valerie

The report button isn't working for me tonight, so hopefully it works for someone else and a moderator will step in. :(

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Allah says:

“Not a word does one utter, except that there is an (angel) Watching, Ready to record it.”
[Surah Qaaf: 18]

Abu Hurairah (RA) reported words of Prophet (SAWS):

‘Whosoever believes in Allaah and the Last Day, then let him speak good or remain silent.’
[Saheeh Al-Bukhaaree]

Abu Moosaa Al-Ash’aree (RA) said:

“I said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah Which of the Muslims is best?’ He (SAWS) said: ‘He whose tongue and hand the Muslims are safe from.”’
[Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim]

Abu Hurairah (RA) reported that he heard the Prophet (SAWS) said:

‘Indeed, the servant will speak a word, while being unaware of (its consequences), and due to it, he will be cast into the Hellfire, farther than the distance between the east and the west.’
[Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim]

It is important aways to consider whether words one is about to say, are good or not.

Sufyaan Ibn ‘Abdillaah (ra) reported that prophet said:

‘O Messenger of Allaah (SAWS) , tell me of a matter that I may cling tightly onto.’ He (SAWS) said: ‘Say: I believe in Allaah and then remain steadfast (upon that).’ I said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah (SAWS) , what is the most serious thing that I should fear for myself?’ So he (SAWS) took a hold of his tongue and said: ‘This.”
[An authentic hadeeth reported by At-Tirmidhee, Ibn Maajah and others]

‘Uqbah Ibn ‘Aamir (ra) reported:

‘I said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah (Sallallahu ‘Alayhi wa Sallam) , how does one attain salvation?’ He said: ‘Restrain your tongue, remain in your home and weep over your sins.”
[An authentic hadeeth reported by Ibn Al-Mubaarak in Az-Zuhd and it has support in Ahmad]

Abu Sa’eed Al-Khudree (ra) reported that the Prophet (SAWS) said:

“When the Son of Adam wakes from his sleep, all of his body parts seek refuge from his tongue, saying: ‘Fear Allaah with regard to us, for indeed we are part of you. So if you are correct, then we will be correct and if you are corrupted, then we shall be corrupted.”
[A hasan hadeeth reported by At-Tirmidhee and others]

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullah,

Islam Commands us to have: Knowledge, Good Manners, Fairness, Friendly Disposition!

We must call to Islam in the most beautiful and best of ways.

"Invite (mankind, O Muhammad SAW) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islâm) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'ân) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided. "(An-Nahl 16:125)

Narrated Masruq: Abdullah bin 'Amr mentioned Allah's Apostle saying that he was neither a Fahish nor a Mutafahish. Abdullah bin 'Amr added, Allah's Apostle said, 'The best among you are those who have the best manners and character.' [Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 56]

We must be careful on how we interact with our family, our neighbours, our work colleagues and ensure we act justly and fairly with them.

I pray that may Allaah put wisdom, kindness and love among us Muslims instead of ignorance, hatred and using harshful, rude words among us.

Sister Safiya, InshaAllaah letting out your feelings to Allaah will make you feel much better. And as others has said, we can't change how people are, but we can absolutely change ourselves first and foremost. And yes, if a woman is too beautiful even if she is wearing a hijaab but when her beauty face can cause temptation to men who has evil desires in their heart, then it is advisable for the woman to wear niqaab and veil her face.

And I think it's time too, to close this thread and its best for each one of us to do a muhasaabah on ourselves.

Wassalam.

Status
Not open for further replies.