QIBLA DIRECTION?

saadbin

Asalamalikum brother and sister,

could you please tell me where is Qibla Direction in London.
east or west? (EAST-SUNRISE) (WEST-SUNSET

waiting for your reply,

salahdin

Wa aleikum musalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu here is solution just look outside for a Satellite dish . The direction that the dish is pointing is Qibla (mecca) that the center of the world . The direction of the satellite dish and the Qibla are the same direction this what i have noticed and proved.

jamafg

Wa aleikum musalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu here is solution just look outside for a Satellite dish . The direction that the dish is pointing is Qibla (mecca) that the center of the world . The direction of the satellite dish and the Qibla are the same direction this what i have noticed and proved.

you don't think you saying something baseless?

Brother the easiest is face toward DOVER (East South), or Latitude 51.527, Longtitude -0.3230, or 118,79 Degree Clockwise North.
If you need more help please send me a PM.
Wasalaam

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
does someone know where is Qibla in North Italy?I use to pray directing to south,cause I read on Quran that Mecca is on south,but now that I read this thread I fear that I have always made direction mistakes.:shymuslima1:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
shukran lak brother,so I was right!I always prayed in that direction,but now I'm surer