ABORTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakorot

This is the main problem. Why as a Muslim we shouldn't know what is in the Quran. We need a little spare time to make our knowledge better, by reading the Holly Quran and Ahadiths Nabawi.
Do you think that we should go to Sheikh for every single question? Also be very careful, you can only go the a sheikh that you know him very well.

I'm guessing your a hafith.

Anyway, your wrong. Of course we need to go to scholars because as I mentioned they studied the Qur'aan in depth and the hadiths. They would know the interpretations, they can give rulings and there are different scholary opinions regarding certain issues. I don't remember the verse, but in the Qur'aan, it says something like 'O you who believe, obey Allaah and obey the Messenger' and then it says something like we must ask the people of knowledge. And we have many great scholars of the past, who have done great works and even today we are benefitting from them. I'm sure your aware that A'isha (radhi Allaahu'anha) was the first female scholar. And what about 'Abdullaah ibn 'Abbas, 'Abdullaah ibn Mas'ood or Zaid ibn Thabit (may Allaah be pleased with them). They were scholars and even the people in those times had great knowledge of Qur'aan and Sunnah but they still asked these great sahabah, who were scholars. Not only that, but as the brother above mentioned, great scholars of our time have done great work and have benefitted the ummah. So of course we are in need of scholars.
And yes, we can only go to a scholar, if they preach the Qur'aan and Sunnah and not twist them to suit them. If there were not scholars, then we would of been in a huge mess.

Kakorot

I can be myself a Scholar. Allah SWT has giving everyone the Brain, so we should use it.
I'll never answer to any of questions without knowing the correct answer from the Holly Quran and Ahadiths Nabawi.
For asking a sheikh I should know the sheikh back ground very well, otherwise I can easily make a big mistake, especially when you live in a none Muslim Country. But I really don't have any problem to refer to the Holly Quran and Authentic Ahadiths for finding answer to my every day’s questions.

Says who? ............................................................

jamafg

Take your time I will be waiting for your answer and tell me every one can read and learn so does it mean we don't require Scholars?. And here on TTI we use references from great Scholars like Shiekh Bin Baaz, Shiekh Salih Ibn Uthaymeen Rahimullah and from Isamqa.
These Scholars have devoted there whole life studying Islam that's the difference between them and us.

Mirajmom did mention right about you it seems your a child.

A real slave of Allah SWT, will spare time from going to clubs and other dunyawis and satanic pass times, and will learn something which Allah has commanded him/her to learn.
I’m a child but Muslim Alhamdulillah, what about you adult but??????

jamafg

I'm sure more than 100%, that there are lot of introducers who are trying to change the mind of people with their new ideologies like .....
But For me like all proper Muslims, the only way is following the Holly Quran and Hadith.
I don't know all the sheikhs, and don't need to know them, the only important base of knowledge for me is QURAN & HADITH.
Allah SWT knows very well to protect his preferred Deen of Islam, his Glorious Quran and the Sunnah of his beloved prophet.
I don’t know who you are and what are your ideologies and which group you depending of, but I’m Alhamdulillah the Follower of Allah’s commandment and the teaching of his beloved prophet Mohammad PBUH.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
I'm sure more than 100%, that there are lot of introducers who are trying to change the mind of people with their new ideologies like .....
But For me like all proper Muslims, the only way is following the Holly Quran and Hadith.
I don't know all the sheikhs, and don't need to know them, the only important base of knowledge for me is QURAN & HADITH.
Allah SWT knows very well to protect his preferred Deen of Islam, his Glorious Quran and the Sunnah of his beloved prophet.
I don’t know who you are and what are your ideologies and which group you depending of, but I’m Alhamdulillah the Follower of Allah’s commandment and the teaching of his beloved prophet Mohammad PBUH.

So keep it to yourself just by having a Quran and Hadith in both hand doesn't make you a Scholar. Don't pour your own thought over here trying to prove who is right or wrong. I won't say much the Mods will take care of you now.

muharram23

Staff member

Salamu alaykum

Please be mindful and respectful to your brothers and sisters in Islam. As Allah mentions in Quran that believers are merciful to one another and harsh to disbelievers. Jazakallahu khair. This thread needs no more discussion.

Barakallahu feekum

Status
Not open for further replies.