Video Salam alaykum/my reversion story

louise_soso

:salam2:
i was studying islam in school,i had no interest in it at the time , i belived and prayed to god but did not follow any relgion iwas agnostic.
i was amzaed at the kabbah house of allah,it seemed strange yet amazing.
I looked into islam even more after leaving school and i found out amazing things about jesus ,pbuh and abaraheem i never thought muslims would belive in same god as christians and jews i honeslty thought that muslims were like hindu,s :astag:
I always liked the head covering ,and the seregation of men and women,the not eating pork and no achole and many other rules in islam which benifited us and i knew were from god ,as he created us and wants what is best for us.
living in england i guess i understood the rules more and i knew that they were correct and not at all barbaric.
so after a long time studying islam in my home secretly and in school,i tryed not to show much interest but when i wrote on my exam paper "hijaB" My teacher was being suspious.
when i finaly decided to embrace islam ,i said shahada in my home with a friend ,because i was to shy to go the masjid ,i didnt have muslim friends just one and she did not practise much,so i went to the masjid to meet new muslimahs as i need to be with good girls.
and alhmdulilah since then i have learned so much now it has been 3 years and im wearing hijab and abaya my father is buying me islamic clothing,i learned to read quran and speak arabic within 3 years alhmdulilah my life has changed dramaticly.
i hope my family become muslim if they do not..i will strive to go to jennah and take them with me inshallah
:shymuslima1:

believers_path

:salam2: sister in islam
:ma: its good to see you here :SMILY206:
:SMILY34::SMILY34::SMILY34: enjoy here with us at TTI:SMILY34::SMILY34:
:tti_sister: May Allah bless you Aameen.
take care and lots of good wishes.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Subhanallah (praise be to Allah). Welcome back to Islam and muslim community and congratulations. May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala grant you peace in both worlds.

I pray that your parents are guided by the grace of Allah as they seem to have kind hearts.

Your efforts are inspiring that you learned to read Quran in Arabic and speak Arabic within 3 years. Mashallah, this shows your devotion to the creator and the beautiful way of life.

inspiring

:tti_sister:Assalamu alaikum sister i find your story absolutely inspiring is your 1st language English and how did you go about learning to speak Arabic and read Quran i am really struggling with this could do with any tips:hijabi:
i was studying islam in school,i had no interest in it at the time , i belived and prayed to god but did not follow any relgion iwas agnostic.
i was amzaed at the kabbah house of allah,it seemed strange yet amazing.
I looked into islam even more after leaving school and i found out amazing things about jesus ,pbuh and abaraheem i never thought muslims would belive in same god as christians and jews i honeslty thought that muslims were like hindu,s :astag:
I always liked the head covering ,and the seregation of men and women,the not eating pork and no achole and many other rules in islam which benifited us and i knew were from god ,as he created us and wants what is best for us.
living in england i guess i understood the rules more and i knew that they were correct and not at all barbaric.
so after a long time studying islam in my home secretly and in school,i tryed not to show much interest but when i wrote on my exam paper "hijaB" My teacher was being suspious.
when i finaly decided to embrace islam ,i said shahada in my home with a friend ,because i was to shy to go the masjid ,i didnt have muslim friends just one and she did not practise much,so i went to the masjid to meet new muslimahs as i need to be with good girls.
and alhmdulilah since then i have learned so much now it has been 3 years and im wearing hijab and abaya my father is buying me islamic clothing,i learned to read quran and speak arabic within 3 years alhmdulilah my life has changed dramaticly.
i hope my family become muslim if they do not..i will strive to go to jennah and take them with me inshallah
:shymuslima1:

Saidsaad

salam,
hamdolilah , It's hard learning Arabic when your English, I'm happy your farther is supporting you.:)

mabera

Alhamdulilah

May Allah continue to guide you and help you to convience your parent to join you in the religion of islam, which is the only acceptable religion in the side of creator of the universe.
You are welcome to itt family

:salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum

Mashallah my dear sister, may Allah reword you with good on both worlds,and give you a loot of streght for accpeting Islaam and starting wearing hijaab Mashallah.:hijabi: May Allah make you good example to all Muslims,and make you protector of Allah religion Islaam. ameen summa ameen. :tti_sister:

I love you because you are now my sister in Islaam,and for Allah sake.

May Allah bless you always.

wa allaicumu saalam

4mMadara2Amina

As Salam Alykom :)

MashALLAH =)
Really beauty story. I am glad to hear such a stories and it is so nice that in 3 year time you have been learning arabic. I wish I be able to do it too. May ALLAH always help you to increase your knowledge and stay strong in faith. Ameen. :hearts:

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Congratulations sister Louise on your reversion. :ma:

This is really a great blesings of Allah. MashaAllah you are also learning Arabic... This is great!

Just one question: You said:
I was studying islam in school,i had no interest in it at the time
Were you studying Islam as a subject or were you reading just books ?

Wassalam.

:wasalam:

louise_soso

Congratulations sister Louise on your reversion. :ma:

This is really a great blesings of Allah. MashaAllah you are also learning Arabic... This is great!

Just one question: You said:

Were you studying Islam as a subject or were you reading just books ?

Wassalam.

:wasalam:

asalam alykom i was studying islam as GCSE in high school

louise_soso

:tti_sister:Assalamu alaikum sister i find your story absolutely inspiring is your 1st language English and how did you go about learning to speak Arabic and read Quran i am really struggling with this could do with any tips:hijabi:
asalam alykom sure just send me ur email on private message i will explain and send u some usefull links thats helped me

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
As-salaamu'alaykum,

Always great to hear reversion stories :)

Welcome to TTI. If you need any help, your sisters are here for you inshaALlah.

Tc
Wassalaam

kareem2haby

The other people

السلام عليكم

I am Muslim from Egypt, and i interesting Muslim from other west Country, I hope you can take your family hand to heaven very soon انشاء الله,but you must be very nise with them .

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaathuh Sister Louise, I hope you are doing very well. :) Mashallah that was a VERY inspiring story of how you changed your entire life in order to Please Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta Alla), Alhamdulillah I enjoyed it very much. :)

Wallahu Akbar, it's great to have great sincere brothers and sisters out there (like yourself) to come and embrace this beautiful way of life, Islam, which Pleases Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta Alla) greatly. :) May Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta Alla) increase ALL of us in Ikhlass (Pure Sincerity), Sabr (Patience), Aghtmalus Salihah (<LoL I probably said it wrong, sorry sis but my Arabic isn't too good :D) (Rightoues Deeds), and may He make the Sweetness of Iman (which means the enjoyment one feels in worshipping Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla) be embedded into our hearts for the rest of eternity, Ameen! :)

[yt]lkCFjbF5goA[/yt]