I have been struggling

saif

:salam2:

Even I have to break my silence on this great news. Congratulations dear brother and dear aapa. May you have a blessed life together.

:wasalam:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
As-salaamu'alaykum!

OMG! MashaALlah! MashAllah! MashaAllah! :D :D :D

I'm SOSOSOSOSO chuffed!

May Allah FILL your lives with Imaan and happiness.

Wow. I'm really just so happy for the pair of you.

Wassalaam :)

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

:ma::ma::ma: I'm so happy for the two of you. You guys are so wise and wonderful. May Allah swt bless you and grant you happiness in this world and in the hereafter amiin. I wish you the best forever.:hearts:

wasalam

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Subhanallah Walhamdulilah walahuakbar

Asalam alai kum

Subhanallah I just wanted to say Ameen to the du'as!
Mabrook- this is awesome news.

Sister Mirajmom, you are truly a special sister one of the Golden Oldies here on Turn To Islam. I hope and pray that both you and Brother Frank find only comfort and happiness in your future lives together and may Allah SWT grant you and your future husband happiness, contentment and guidance in this life and hereafter, ameen.

P.S. I haven’t been active for a long time but I just had to respond to this thread, Mashallah.

Valerie

I meant to say this sooner, but got sidetracked...

Congratulations to both of you. May Allah fill your lives with happiness and blessings. It's always a wonderful thing to see two great people find each other.

:hearts:

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
I keep coming back to this thread, its so amazing. You guys have to stick around and continue to be our role models :)

I just feel like reading and rereading the thread over and over.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I am so pleased that you are loving this. I can only be grateful. I am the one that has been humbled. I pray that Allah subhana talla rewards everyone for their love for us.
We had to seek guidance from our Muslims brothers and sisters. I have written so much about marriage on this forum and my respect for it. I must thank the moderators for allowing this post.
The responses from the members who are no longer active have touched me beyond words. The PM's with the beautiful cards have given me a sense of youth, again.
Yet, the serious side of life takes on new meaning. And I have to think a little. Needless to say I am on emotional overload.

Allah subhana talla has blessed me with so much,I, being your aapa just wanted everyone to share in my happiness. As I always write you want for your sister that which you have for yourself. May my brothers and sisters share in our ( not used to this word, yet) joy.

My love to all my beloved brothers and sisters in Islam,
your aapa.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I'm really happy for you brother smith and sister Mirajmom!may Allah bless you union,I'm surprised that it could happen in this forum...Congratulations!but let you continue to write and make Dawah here!don't go away!

MutlekM

lol my first expression was:eek:..then....:confused: cause I didnt know mirjamom, but then i kinda figured things out by reading posts and so my expression became:wavyarms::D:jumpclap::SMILY149::SMILY82: Mabrook and Congrats(eventhough i think they mean the same thing) so in end i was :cool:.
Peace:)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Mabrook and Congratulation!!!

:bismillah:

:SMILY252: Mabrook and Congratulation!!!:SMILY252:

To,

:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:Brother smith and Sister Mirajmom,:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

You're starting on a journey as man and wife,and as you both look forward to

share a new life together,may all your days ahead be happy ever

after....Amin!

Congratulations!

★★★Best Wishes,
★★★

From,

queenislam.

Attachments

• Congratulation on your wedding..gif
    Congratulation on your wedding..gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 11
  • For your wedding..gif
    For your wedding..gif
    16.7 KB · Views: 12
  • For your wedding ..gif
    For your wedding ..gif
    9.3 KB · Views: 9
  • For your wedding   ..gif
    For your wedding ..gif
    19.1 KB · Views: 10
  • For your wedding     ..gif
    For your wedding ..gif
    213 KB · Views: 9

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

We are glad someone has raised the question of being surprised that it could happen on a forum like this.
And because we respect this site and fear Allah and walk in Islam we made it public. We have to be honest and honor those we call brother and sister.

Therein lies no fault. It is simply the recognition of a blessing.

safiya58

such great news. Thank you guys for sharing this with us. May Allah bless your marriage.... :)
:mashallah:

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
mashallah mashallah this is so great you are being blessed with a pious wife may Allah swt keep both of you happy for eternity inshallah

Attachments

• ss.gif
    ss.gif
    6.9 KB · Views: 9

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu Alaikum dear brothers and sisters!:D

and special SALAAM to Sister Mirajmom and brother Frank!:D:D

I have not been active this past months and in fact I sorta left TTI for personal reasons, but when I visited here on friday; I came across this AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING, full of happiness thread and I just wanted to say "MABROOK"!!!
subhanaAllaah, last time I left here, brother Frank was still learning Islam and now I am proud to call him a "BROTHER!!!" alhamduliAllaah....which is why I want to welcome you to ISLAM even though I am late.
Sister Mirajmom.....I never knew you that well but your threads were one of my favorite and I always admired you and was inspired by your wisdom and courage. May Allaah increase you both in knowledge, taqwa and give you a happpyyy liffe together!!ameeeen
I am soooooooooooooooooo happy for you guys, i feel like streaching my words!!:D:D:D:D
MABROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK ONE MORE TIME!!!:D
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!
SALAAAMSSS!!!:D:D:D:D:D

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
mabrook.gif

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
I keep coming back to this thread, its so amazing. You guys have to stick around and continue to be our role models :)

I just feel like reading and rereading the thread over and over.

loool yea me too sister! I kept reading everyone's post twice lol some made me laugh so hard...subhanaAllaah.
You know this post proofs Allaah's great wisdom and mercy! subhanaAllaah. InshaAllaah, they'll keep inspiring us with what Allaah has blessed them of wisdom and of great experiance! may Allaah make everything easy for them. Ameen
:SMILY252: :hearts:

sal12

As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Brothers and Sisters,

Just to put everyone's mind at ease. My estranged wife and I live across from each other. She is having surgery to repair damage done in a previous surgery this month. Then there will be about a month of recovery after which, Insha Allah, we will finally divorce after living separately for years. Insha Allah, I will not lose her as a dear friend. But, I believe that Allah has brought Sister Mirajmom and I together; so, I must do what I must do and trust the consequences in Allah's Domain.

Just didn't want anyone to worry that we were violating any US Laws.

All so we have not seen each other nor have we heart each others voice. We are trusting Allah and we both desire to stay within the Will of Allah and be in Halal

Was Salam

WOW!!! OH MY LORD! Masha'allah that's great news I had to read your first post twice to ensure that I wasn't dreaming! The above post about how you've not seen each other and leaving it all up to Allah is even more inspiring masha'allah!! Mabrook and may Allah give you both happiness together in this life and the hereafter! Ameen!

Ma'asalama

p.s. when you get married insha'allah you both have to continue contributing to TTI as both your posts are one of the most interesting and educational posts to read!

pps. you both really know how to give us all a heart attack don't you?! lol! I'm still in shock! :jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap: