why its important to learn about the Jinn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
sister,neither good jinn nor bad ones mustn't disturb the body and the mind of people,if you see this Jinnia that you judge to be good and you are able to speak with her,you must ask her to leave immediatly your body and mind,cause you are a human being and she is a jinn.The Shaykh who helped me in this situation,read and read the Quran till the moment each one of them(they were more than 20)swore that he/she would enter in my body never ever.those who accepted to become muslims,took shahada and chose a muslim name,but the badder ones,left my body but none came to me and disturb me.My husband told me that there some times in which he was convinced to have intimal meetings with me,while there was a Jinnia in my place,so that when he asked me if I liked it,I just answered him that I didn't remember anyhting.nowdays I'm suffering of memory problems and havig psychiatric deseases,because of those jinn.Allah brought me to the good Way;I am a good person,but there are some moments in which it seems I'm not myself and I begin to scream like a mad and talk to the nothing,cause even if my heart has good intentions,The Evil tries to kidnapp me.the doctors don't know about my Allucinations,cause if it was so,thay had filled me with antidepressive medicaments.When I'll go to Morocco in Sh Allah,I'll ask to the Sheykh to help me in my crisis.I have so much to tell about Jinn,but it's not time to do it yet

Imad

Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Jins are able to posses humanbeings....and i have experienced this and have talked to many jins...One of the jinia was a jew and reverted to islam. She left the body of my muslim friend.

I have talked ones to a jew jin, he possesed an other friend of mine. When he started to talk he said: " La ilaha ila Allah Musa Rasullulah".. Ik said to him: "Yes you are right Musa Rasullulah" Let me ask you a question. Does Musa 3aleihi Salaam gave you the right to enter this body?. He answerd:" No" So i said: " Why did you enter this body?" the jin said:" Because my leader commanded me to enter" I said who is your Leader?". He said: " Shamharush"
I said:" With whom is he working?" He answerd: " With the Sahir ( Wizard)"
I said: " What is the name of the Sahir?" He answerd: " I'am not allowed to say his name"

In my experience most of jins who posses humanbeings are jews, they work with the sahara ( Wizards).

May Allah help you dear sister Hayat and help all the brothers and sisters who are possesed, amien.

Wassalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
thank you brother Imad for your solidarity,may Allah help us to free everybody from this Evil...Ps:in my situation the most part of Jinn were Fire Worshippers,they were the most cruel!I hope to share my story with my brothers and sisters in Islam and take strenght to face the Evil.but if some of you has some question about them,I hope to answer:)

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
you should live what I lived to tell if is there in the Quran something about the possession...The Prophet too SAWS had a similar experience because of jalousy.mankind knows about the existence of the curses,the bad eye and everything that can disturb a man.Read Surat Al-Falaq,it was sent to free the Prophet SAWS from the Evil.Ask to Imams if does it exist jinn possession,and they will answer that there are lots of possessions by them.not everybody has the "unfortune" to enter in a world that doesn't belong to him,so by my experience and by the experience of many people,it exists jinn possession.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I don't insist anymore cause the argument is difficult to understand by everybody.I know what passed on me,there are the proofs and there are the witnesses too,The Imam who cured me saw everything with his eyes and my husband recorded everything with his mobile phone.Allah is the best Witness,if you believe that I saw what I believed to see,I just can say that when I had this experience for the first time,I absolutely didn't believe in possession and jinn,till the moment I tested it.no more

Ibn Uthaymin

I don't insist anymore cause the argument is difficult to understand by everybody.I know what passed on me,there are the proofs and there are the witnesses too,The Imam who cured me saw everything with his eyes and my husband recorded everything with his mobile phone.Allah is the best Witness,if you believe that I saw what I believed to see,I just can say that when I had this experience for the first time,I absolutely didn't believe in possession and jinn,till the moment I tested it.no more

Was this guys some sort of sorcerer, did he who do black magic?

Abu Talib

Feeling low

I agree with you completely I witnessed with my own eyes possession of Jinn its very common in my country. As what Ayman1 has said do not worry about it he is our 21st century Scholar who says if anything is not there in Quran it cannot be believed nor any Scholars opinion should be taken.

weakslave

I really would like to know who is spreading this misinformation:

There is no authentic evidence from the Quran or the Sunna that Jinn possess human bodies. The evidence cited most often are an interpretation of a verse and an unauthentic hadeeth. The interpretation of the verse is wrong because it mistranslates the words يتخبطه الشيطان من المس (Satan bangs him repeatedly with touch).

Yes, the jinn can possess people. Al-mas is something that exists as well, but it is not possession.

My brother-in-laws sister was possessed by a male jinni. When ruqyah was done a man's voice came out of her. Jinn can enter and can leave the body. You might not realize that certain kinds of epilepsy are Jinn possession. The "advanced" sciences will never understand epilepsy because they choose not to believe in matters of the unseen. Just look at what is written in wikipedia:

Epilepsy is usually controlled, but cannot be cured with medication, although surgery may be considered in difficult cases. However, over 30% of people with epilepsy do not have seizure control even with the best available medications.[6][7] Not all epilepsy syndromes are lifelong – some forms are confined to particular stages of childhood. Epilepsy should not be understood as a single disorder, but rather as syndromic with vastly divergent symptoms but all involving episodic abnormal electrical activity in the brain.

If you know anyone who is epileptic, you should advise them to seek a sheikh who can do ruqyah. Many cases of "epilepsy" turn out to be possession and can be cured with Quran recitation.

And Allaah knows best.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I wish to cry if you are really thinking so...I have no words.an Imam has the only knowledge of the Holy Quran and he just reads it.sorcerers are liers who gain money above the weaks.In my life I never really knew how my little sister died,till the moment one of the jinn who lived in my body told all the truth and both my husband and the Sheykh who were listening,were shocked.my sister died when I was 2 years old,she was only 2 months and I never knew the truth till that moment.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I agree with you,their voice is horrible and if they use human throat to speak,they may leave it in pain after the possession.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
I really would like to know who is spreading this misinformation:

Yes, the jinn can possess people. Al-mas is something that exists as well, but it is not possession.

My brother-in-laws sister was possessed by a male jinni. When ruqyah was done a man's voice came out of her. Jinn can enter and can leave the body. You might not realize that certain kinds of epilepsy are Jinn possession. The "advanced" sciences will never understand epilepsy because they choose not to believe in matters of the unseen. Just look at what is written in wikipedia:

If you know anyone who is epileptic, you should advise them to seek a sheikh who can do ruqyah. Many cases of "epilepsy" turn out to be possession and can be cured with Quran recitation.

And Allaah knows best.

Oh thats a fatwa you know and its a opinion so we can't believe it If you read each word of it you will know that its not real or cannot be made into a conclusion..lol that would be the response you would get from ayman1

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
Wow hayat thats, crazy... alhamdulillah that you are passed that but thats definitly something that leaves a mark.
From what I know about jins and magic etc, is that they don't just lurk the streets and jump in to peoples bodies...
Let me give you an example of why they would come and possess you, first of all if you ever used spiritual communication / ouijah boards etc. If you did then thats a way they can easily jump through the form of communication and come in your dimension...
Anyways it's possible that someone in your family could have played or invoked them at some time of your life and they jumped in you? I know it's not as simple as them choosing "I want to go and possess someone now, I am bored" Nah I really doubt that...

And if you have faith in Allah ta'ala and pray then it's up to Allah if hes going to let something possess you and the odds are slim to none.
wa salam , would love to hear your reply.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
There is no authentic evidence from the Quran or the Sunna that Jinn possess human bodies. The evidence cited most often are an interpretation of a verse and an unauthentic hadeeth. The interpretation of the verse is wrong because it mistranslates the words يتخبطه الشيطان من المس (Satan bangs him repeatedly with touch).

Jinn possession and the rulings on jinn possession

Can jinn possess humans? And if this is possible, then how will the person be able to account for their actions, whilst they were possessed, on the Day of Judgement?.

Praise be to Allaah.

Firstly:

Yes, it is possible for jinn to possess humans. Allaah says in His Book (Interpretation of the meaning):

“Those who eat Ribaa [usury] will not stand (on the Day of Resurrection) except like the standing of a person beaten by Shaytaan (Satan) leading him to insanity”

[al-Baqarah 2:275]

See also the answers to questions no. 11447, 42073, 39214 and 1819.

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

The fact that a jinni may enter the body of a human is proven by the consensus of the imams of Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Those who eat Ribaa [usury] will not stand (on the Day of Resurrection) except like the standing of a person beaten by Shaytaan (Satan) leading him to insanity”

[al-Baqarah 2:275]

and in al-Saheeh it is narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) that “The shaytaan flows through the son of Adam like blood.” End quote.

Majmoo’ al-Fataawa (24/276, 277)

Secondly:

Possession is a kind of sickness. If a person who has this sickness is rational, then he has the choice and he will be brought to account for his words and actions. But if this sickness has overwhelmed him to the point that he has lost his mind and free will, then he is like one who is insane and is not accountable. Hence in Arabic the word mass (possession) is used to refer to junoon (insanity). See Lisaan al-‘Arab (6/217). But if he commits an act of aggression against another when he is insane and destroys his property, for example, then he must pay compensation for that.

See: Zaad al-Ma’aad (4/66-71)

It says in al-Mawsoo’ah al-Fiqhiyyah (16/106):

The fuqaha’ are unanimously agreed that insanity is like unconsciousness and sleep, rather it is more severe in the loss of free will, and it makes whatever he says invalid. For the one who is sleeping, all his verbal statements, such as divorce, becoming Muslim, turning apostate, selling, buying, etc, are invalid. So it is more appropriate that such statements be invalid in the case of insanity, because the insane person has no power of reasoning or discernment. They quoted as evidence for that the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “The Pen has been raised from three: the sleeper until he awakens, the child until he reaches maturity and the insane person until he comes back to his senses.” Narrated by the authors of Sunan with a saheeh isnaad. The same applies to all verbal statements because of the potential for harm. End quote.

In (16/107) it says:

With regard to the rights of people such as compensation and the like: these are not waived, because he is not accountable for them, rather his guardian is responsible for paying financial dues from the wealth of the insane person. If he commits some crimes, he is accountable for them financially but not physically. If he destroys a person’s property when he is in a state of insanity, compensation must be paid, but if he kills someone there is no qisaas (retaliation), but the diyah must be paid.

And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A

ShyHijabi

I am actually deeply concerned that some are confusing mental illness (which is really no different with physical illness) with Jinn possession. I am reading what appears to be clear symptoms of schizophrenia and it being prescribed to Jinn possession.

Someone refuses to take antipsychotics? Why? If it is truly Jinn then the medication will make no difference. If the behavior or symptoms persists then you simply discontinue taking the meds. I think there is this fear that anitpsychotics and/or antidepressants will ruin your brain or make you addicted, neither is true. The meds used for these illnesses are not habit forming and neuro-damaging.

If someone was a Type 1 diabetic, would we tell them to use prayer and an imam to drive the insulin back into their bodies? No, even the imam would tell them to take their medicine....if he knew anything about basic medicine. So I think we should approach it two ways...pray and fast...read Qur'an, yes. But also see a physician and get the medical help necessary.

Last I heard it was described as impossible to see Jinn, they are described as unseen by Hadith and Qur'an. So if someone thinks they are seeing a Jinn they are most likely hallucinating and need medical attention.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
brother MahyarEl Prince,I'm glad to let you read my reply.My ancestors made dark magic,some of them invoched a Spirit with the intent to put a curse on the first born of my father's heirs.My father was the first son,in my childhood my brother and me,were constant victims of his aggressivity,he used to hit my body strongly,he liked to see me suffering.the creature who was living in his body was waiting to send to my body other Jinn,cause it wanted me to stay with Shaytan.when I was little I had a terrible allucination and when I told about it to my father,he answered that it was normal.I was cursed to suffer all my life,cause that jinn didn't accept me to spend a better life than that of others.my body was full of Jinn,each one of them entered by a sad moment,or because I was scared by something,but above all I was scared by my father and each of them wanted to "protect" me from his cruelty.Do you know why in 2006 all those Jinns manifested their power?because Shaytan didn't prevent that I would have become muslima!my father menaced me of death till the day I left my "Jail".I started my new life,went to Morocco to marry my husband and there I spent maybe the worst periode of my little existence,cause I fell very very ill,but thank to the patience of my husband and his relatives,I finally got married.3 days before my marriage I discovered possession:I slept in a possessed room of my husband's aunt,I saw something and felt a whisper that terrified me and now none goes to sleep there,cause he falls ill.in my terrible visions I saw the shape of a black dog with long teeth wearing the marriage dress...But I challenged eveything and when I told my adventure to my family,my mum's first question was<DID YOU DRINK OR SMOKE SOME DRUGS?>while my father said that my time was coming...My father made invocation to the Evil,when my family knew that I was pregnant of a son,fromAugust to October 2009,it passed the Hell above me.I risked to lose my daughters,my son and my husband.I was clinically "CRAZY".Only the brother of my husband really believed that I was weak and he called the Shaykh who helped me to be free.Some Jinns jumped in my body by chance,some others because they <were sent by their headmaster>and some other because I entered in their place without knowing it.nowdays Al hamdo Lillah I can write what has passed,but someone else could fall crazy.I still remember the past and sometimes I have difficulties to match myself to reality,I spoke to my parents about Islam,but it was like a hole in the water,instead,I haven't met my father since I went to Morocco on July 2009.there is a sort of wall between us that causes me mental disturbs,because,I don't know how and why,I perceive my family's disappointment

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Brother Ayman, You know that I have the highest respect for you and your wisdom, knowledge, perspicacity, and acumen. You are very knowledgeable.

However, many in this thread have said that they experienced jinn possession. When we go out side and become wet, we don't need anyone to verify that it is raining. There are fallacies about practically every possible aspect of spiritual life. Still, when Muslim brothers and sisters tell me that they had such experiences under the supervision of their Sheykh, I accept it. Often there isn't authentic evidence confirming experience and their isn't authentic evidence disproving experience. The mind can play tricks in individuals and in group dynamics. But, if Allah doesn't say it is impossible. And, The Prophet Muhammad (Salla Alayhu ALayhi Wa Sallem) doesn't say it is illusion or delusions,than I have no reason to doubt a fellow Muslim who says that they experienced Jinns.

As a pastor and evangelist, I saw many Christians become so involved in Spiritual Warfare that it was harming their spirituality. Soon they were seeing every action as those of a Jinn possession (demon). Even though, unlike Muslims who believe that humans are born innocent, they believe that every human bears a flawed nature because of "original sin", they could convince themselves that it was a spiritual being that caused these sinful acts. To some extent it was,...human spiritual beings who have chosen to act sinfully.

I, personally, have never seen a jinn; so, when I hear others say that they were possessed, it is the same as if they had said that they remember their great grandmother's hair was black and eyes brown. That may be the case or it may be a false memory, illusion, delusion, or whatever. It doesn't impact me.

I hope I have been able to share a, perhaps, different perspective. If Al Quran or The Prophet (Salla Alayhu 'Alayhi Wa Sallam) says a thing, it is definitive. If not then we must rely on our own senses. One of the very difficult subjects to discuss as Muslim with Christians, Jews, or other Muslims is belief. It is so entwined in the fabric of our being that we become less considerate of the other person's point of view. It saddens me to see Muslims using debate techniques of the Dun'ya to prove another brother or sister wrong. We should be Muslims first and Scholar and Students after. This is not aimed at Brother Ayman or anyone else. I have to repent 700 times a day for offense I might have caused or sins I have committed. I highly respect the Ummah as the most considerate and respectful of those who wish to be in submission to Allah. I know this ayah is about another subject, but at times when I or one of my brothers or sisters in the Deen forget to greet with peace and speak with respect, I hurt inside:

“And do not spy or backbite each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his brother when dead?” [Quran 49: 12]

Was Sallam

muharram23

Staff member
Jinn do not and cannot possess anybody. It's a popular myth.

Also, some Jinn are good and some are not, just like humans.

Salamu alaykum

where did u get that from brother? Even other religions believe on this and u a s a Muslim don't? Allah gave them powers do take forms of creatures as well as the capabilities to poses people and travel fast speeds. There are Muslim Jonna as well as kuffar just like humans. Usually Muslims or believing Jinnah don't bother people. It is the evil once and doesnelievers that do that. Dis u ever attend a live rooqyah? I suugest u don't. But if u would like to believe in it, u should attend some places where there's people of authentic knowledge who do the rooqyah according to qurAn and sunnah.

There is no doubt in this. Read surrah al jinn and read tafseer of it.

Allah knows best

wassalam

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
there is a relation between mental desease and possession,yes.it is the major reason of men's weakness,but doctors,who don't know about this,just make a diagnosys and say that a man has a neurologycal desease.Sometimes my body was paralyzed,I couldn't move anything,but when the one who was in my body heard the words of Quran,it felt burning and was obliged to escape from me.my brother is epylectic since he was 1 years old.my father offended,cursed him to be ill,he liked to see when my brother made the urin in his trousers because of thear of him.one day my brother came woth my mother to see me,I asked him how he felt when he had those crisis:he told me that he saw a flash of lights mixed to sounds and landscapes.but I don't know why,that day he made zapping with my television and stopped to a channel of Quran recitation!!!!maybe he too is possessed because of the life he is spending with my parents(he is 23 years old).he is stressed and I'm worried that one day it will pass something really bad to him.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
Brother Ayman,please,if you don't agree with us,don't continue to write in this thread,cause there are people who believe in it and you should respect them.I don't want this thread to be locked because there is who contest everything

Status
Not open for further replies.