I Need Help

Ameera

Seeking allah
Salaam Alikum Brothers and Sisters

many of you know me around TTI and other related sites, I am muslim convert of 3 yrs I swayed from my path last year and inshallah Allah SWT guided me back well I thought so anyway now this is why I need your help and advice please.

Earlier this week I started to have doubts of my path well at least my ability to stay on it, i have done salah as obligitory, but this week of late i have been questioning myself and my validity, so today i dressed for salah and i found my heart was not in it i ask you please because i have no one to guide me on this, my doubt is not that in Allah swt nor the prophets peace be upon them, my doubts are in my actual knowledge of salat I dont know if i am perfoming them correctly and if i am not they are not valid are they ??? I have tried to follow the how do i pray but it is too fast i am trying to write it all down to let me practise properly so if my prayers are not valid is there any point to me praying is what i need to ask, I stopped myself short of prayer today because i felt allah is worthy of better from me and i couldnt help let the doubt take over so i have not performed salat today and my heart is so heavy with dispare on this topic i need to ask you brother and sisters for your advice and help

Amina 1

Wasalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barackatu:hearts:

Allah (SWT) he judges us on our intentions he knows what is in your heart. So if you are honestly trying the best that you can to learn Salat properly he will know it and except your prayer. You should make dua for Allah (SWT) to increase your knowledge.:tti_sister::tti_sister: I will say Dua for you also:hearts::tti_sister::tti_sister:

Ameera

Seeking allah
sister Amina
thank you so much I feel really bad that idoubt myself this day i will make dua'a for allah swt to help me to learn salah and i will continue to try to learn with help from others, I have no muslim family around and i do not live near a masjid this makes it harder to know if im getting things right ....
thank you again jazakallah bikhyir

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

sister, you should thank Allah that He gave you second chance, and how few they are! inshallah, you will find the faith more strong in you. to learn how to perform salah, you can buy Islamic books online or download them for free.

if you cant find masjid or pious muslims in ur place, try to shift if possible. but now stick to Islamic books! books, books and books. let them be your intimate friend and moral support.

its good to feel worthless and humble, but if Allah dont deserve ur low worship, He dont deserve ur disobedience more than that.

if u'll not sow the seed of iman thinking its too tiny, how it will become a giant tree of iman to stop the heavy winds and protect those who seek its shelter?

even if u dont feel like worshipping Him, still do it and keep making duas. dont let shaitan dupe you sister.

O My slaves who have wronged their souls: 'Do not despair of Allah's mercy.' " (Al-Zumar:53).

IbnAhmad

Assalaamu Alykum Sister.

You have said you do not have any Muslim Family nor Masjid's around you in which case I feel you should get in touch with some Sisters from this site. There are plenty that reside in the UK and I am certain they would love to help you.

May Allah SWT keep you steadfast upon the Straight Way. Aameen.

Wa Alykum Salaam. =)

Ameera

Seeking allah
walikum salaam sisters and brothers of TTI

thank you again for your inspiration IbnAhmad you are of course correct i have many of the sisters here who I attend classes with online thank you fro the reminder ..
jazakallah bikyhir ..

IbnAhmad

walikum salaam sisters and brothers of TTI

thank you again for your inspiration IbnAhmad you are of course correct i have many of the sisters here who I attend classes with online thank you fro the reminder ..
jazakallah bikyhir ..

Wa Iyaak. You are in our Dua's Sister. Just keep making Du'a and attending your classes. Check the attached book. Hope it helps InshaAllah. =)

Attachments

• Khushoo.pdf
    364.6 KB · Views: 9

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam sister.....
01.Go and find a sheikh in you city/area.
02.Marry a Muslim(if that is possible...and if you r matured),inshallah..that will help the most.
03...Inshallah i can help a little bit....
a)A very small but detailed book:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/16922372/A-Guide-to-Prayer-Salat-in-ISLAM
b)A detailed book...on salah
http://www.muslimconverts.com/e-books/The_Prophet's_Prayer_Described/index.htm

here Inshallah you will find the details of Salah....as prophet SAWS prayed...with reference of authentic hadeeth...

And one thing sister.....dont be confused.....when there is a confusion...there will be the whisperring of Satan....
satan will always try to mislead.....like...dont do that,...thats wrong...the way you r praying is not right......he will try confuce in your salah by confusing that how many rakats you have completed.....There is a special kind of satan who use to disturb you in Salah(prayer)....it will make you confused of..the no of rakat....beware of these......

Inshallah you will be benefited....any help you need....please inform.....here...

Jazakallahu Khairn

4mMadara2Amina

As salam alykom ukhti :)

I do understand your feelings in time, when you do not have family members who also has been accepted Islam. I am convert too. In 26th of this month will be 6months for me.

But back to the point about the Namaz. Dear, i can share my knowledge so far if you wish you can give me your e-mail. I do perform prayer so good as my husband and sisters have teched me. I can help you with pronunciation and also show how to do so. Everything is possible. I be just honored to do so.

I am married and live together with my husband. Many times I cried because I thought my prayer wont be accepted, because my husband always find something I did wrong. But dear, we are new in Islam it is just human being thing- to get mistakes. It is okay, as far as we wish to not make them again. Please do ask me anything you would like to know.

And now after hardship I am happy doing namaz. I haven't yet prayed together with my any of Muslim sisters, but Insha ALLAH soon it happens. I am not living close to any mosque either, nor know any Muslim here, but I have ALLAH and hope.

Excuse me for so long typing, I just wish help you and make you not feeling' heavy' anymore. I know how it is like.

May ALLAH bless you and your family. AMEN.:hearts:

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salaamu 'Alaikum sis Ameera!

Subhanallah ukhty, don't give up yet- you're still new to this deen and you should be proud of yourself since you're doing Much better work than lots of other muslim-borns because you atleast want to pray but you're just frustrated! Ukhty have patience, Allah's with you- Just try harder to learn about the process of praying and start praying again with a clean heart and focused mind. I'll make du'a for you sis, that Allah Swt helps you through your hardship and strengthens your Iman!!

Tace care N stay happy!!

Ameera

Seeking allah
Walikum Salaam Sis

thank you for the links I visted both of them and found both useful, I realised that today was not a good day for me at least not the earlier part of it anyway, I did fullfil my obligitory prayers with a lighter heart after i realised i had been feeling the way I had because of a sevre headache caused by lack of sleep and tying my hair back too tight I felt so low in myself i had thought i was not worth allah swt time but i realised I am and I will continue to fight satan when i am feeling this way, I am trying hard to learn maybe i am trying too hard to learn too much at one time and this is making me feel this way, sister thank you for your help and your offer of help i will send you my email address and we can at least keep in touch and help each other that would be my pleasure and honour

besmiralalbani

Think for yourself
salam alaykum

Sister salalm alaykum,

No Muslim knows if his salat is going to be accepted or not by Allah.
So I am telling you that no-one from us knows if his/her salat will be accepted or not, we all hope in the Mercy of Allah.

So all we do, I am saying all of us, is to make our salah as good as possible by performing it;
1- In the right way formally, so our movements must be according to the Sunnah, as well as the words that we say in the salah, from the Takbir, then du'a then Al Fatiha and so on... following the description of the salah.
2- We must try as much as possible to reflect upon the prayer, for example to reflect when we recite Al Fatiha, we glorify Allah in the first part of it, whether the second part is for the believers, that we ask Allah to guide us in the right path. We have to reflect, meditate, have patience, and the most important thing is that we must feel Ihlas: Worship Allah as if you see Him. Even if you don't see Him, He really see you.

So sister, it is not easy, but nothing is impossible too, with the help of Allah everything is possible. You must remember that during the salah we are nearer to Allah, because Allah loves the act of worship, and in the Sujud we are closer to Allah, so we can make a lot of Du'a to Him.

The last thing that I wanted to say to you, is that Shaytaan (Devil) whisper to us this kind of thoughts... and we must not follow him, we have to make an effort to cross this obstacle, with the help of Allah.

The cure is reading the Qur'aan as much as possible, constantly, it is the CURE for the heart so we increase our Imaan, reading it.
Recite the last 2 Surat: Falak and Nas and ayat al Qursee (Baqara 2: 255) and meditate while you read the Qur'aan, think about the words of Allah.

I hope Allah will make things easier for you, inshaallah make this way easier for us, and makes us understand properly Islam.

Dhulkarnein

Assalam Alaikum

Sister , in islam we goo at what is safe or secure , if you prayed salah than you dont have to worry will it be accept , beacuse we as muslims need to have faith in Allah mercy and hope that He will accept our deed .

I dont noo what is in question about your salah , but what i think - it is only a bad thought from shaytan ,he whants to make it hard for you the salah , that is one of his tactics-tricks to make muslims leave salah-prayer.

But Alhamdulilah we have Quran and sunna to teach us all about what is corect and what is wrong in our actions .

Allah says in Quran "fear Allah as much as you can " ,wich means -do your act of ibadah-salah etc as much as you can good , importen is to pray salah as much as we have knowledge , because no one in the world can not doo everything for a short time , it takes time for everything .

The Profet alajhi salam said , no one will make 100% a salah-prayer , the sahaba radijAllahu anhum ask ,not even you o Profet of Allah , he said -not even me , but Allah fill it and makes it 100% .

in hadith it is olso said that the highest level that man can reach in salah is 50% ,and Allah fill it and makes it 100% .

This is the meaning of hadith ,it is not word by word ,but the meaning.

One muslim schoolar from early times said , " i prayed salah layl ( prayer of late night) for 20 years and i didnt fell the sweetnes of salah of night ,only after 20 years of praying i fellt the sweetnes of salah in late night .

i dosnt mean that is takes 20 years in general , but from this story we see that it dosnt goes nothing for short time , it takes time .

Olso there is hadith in wich Profet said to Ali radijAllahu anhuma and other sahaba ,if you can put your mind only in salah at the time of prayer and the you will not think about nothing else-than i will give my coat too you.

So they said Allahu akber and they start the prayer ,after few second after they start the prayer they give salam , the Profet alajhi salam ask Ali , why you stoped the prayer ,Ali said ,O Profet of Allah ,when i start to pray in prayer my mind whent out of salah ,becasue i was thinking wich coat he will give to us -the new one or the old one .

From this hadith we see that it is not possible for a muslim too be all the time with his mind at the prayer , it is normal if our thoughts our somewhere else in some moments in prayer .

We must pray good as much as we can ,as Allah says" fear Allah as much as you can"

olso Allah says " Allah does not binds(Burden) any man beyond his ability" Chapter Al Bakara ,verse 286

Speaking about this subject it takes more time , but in general it is this what we said .

Just keep going , and dont worry about your prayer , Alhamdulilah ,Allah is Mercifull and He loves muslims wich make ibadah (pray etc) to Him , He dosnt let them alone never , so dont worry ,Allah will always have His door of mercy open for you and for any muslim wich give their best effort to do the best they can in ibadah etc.

shaytan-devil whants to make us loss hope in our self from Allah mercy , soo dont ever loss hope in Allah mercy , having hope in Allah mercy is on of the main part of our belief , it is from pillars of teuhid , it is part of teuhid -belief .

May Allah make you firm in ibadah and in every action of islam, and may Allah protect you from evil of shaytan and his traps.

NourAlDeen

Wa aleikum salam wr wb dear sister, inshaALLAH I hope you are un the best state of imaan and health..

May ALLAH guide you, strengthen you faith and make you steadfast in deen al islam. Amin ya rabb..

Step-by-Step Guide to Prayer 1/7

[yt]DaKb2zX1QBs[/yt]​

1) (1/7: Intro & Wudu) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaKb2zX1QBs
2) (2/7: Reminders) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QulvzwryTc
3) (3/7: Fajr) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh6plGYFM1A
4) (4/7: Duhr) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmxxZOWcBEQ
5) (5/7: Asr) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVBrAL5AmQg
6) 6/7: Maghreb) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXl0pvdi8fw
7) (7/7: Isha) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz6j8tg0zkk

InshaALLAH, maybe these clips will help you.. InshaALLAH, you only need to recite after him and watch all the video clips a lot of times.. May ALLAH make is easy for you inshaALLAH ta'ala..

Fi amanillah

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
one should not let shaytaan delude/trick one into missing salaah...

the Prophet (saw) said that the difference between us(muslims) and them (non muslims) is the salaah

stick stick stick 2 ur salaah and NEVER let go

Um Abdur Rahman

Sclava lui Allaah
As'salamu aaleikom sister

Uf...WHt to do with you?
:) my lovley sis,i know my english is not good but when you are not busy made buzz for me on mesenger and we will try to talk
We realy love you,and your sisster Aisha..bouth of you are sweet and good sistsers.
Pls do not let yourself....this is Shayatan who wants to turn u from the right path

This is dedication for you::shymuslima1:
[yt]6GGZZcpmTYE[/yt]