translate from Arabic to English please...if you can help

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
asalamu alikum.

i need this translated from Arabic to English inshallah. if you can help, please may Allah bless you. i know Arabic a little bit, but not to the level of translating.

سأل رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وسلم) أبا بكر الصديق رضي الله عنه قائلا: يا أبا بكر ماذا تحب في الدنيا؟ قال أبو بكر: يا رسول الله انني أحب في الدنيا ثلاث :النظر إليك ؛ والجلوس معك؛ وإنفاق مالي كله عليك
ثم سال(صلى الله عليه وسلم) عمر بن الخطاب: وأنت يا عمر ماذا تحب في الدنيا ؟
قال عمر رضي الله عنه: أحب في الدنيا ثلاث: الأمر بالمعروف ولو كان سرا؛ والنهي عن المنكر ولو كان جهرا؛ وقول الحق ولو كان أمرا.
ثم سال عثمان بن عفان رضي الله عنه: وأنت يا عثمان ماذا تحب في الدنيا؟
قال عثمان رضي الله عنه: أحب في الدنيا ثلاث: إفشاء السلام؛ وإطعام الطعام؛ والصلاة والناس نيام.
ثم سأل علي بن أبى طالب رضي الله عنه : وأنت يا علي ماذا تحب في الدنيا ؟
قال علي رضي الله عنه : أحب في الدنيا ثلاث : إكرام الضيف؛ والصوم بالصيف؛ وقطع رؤوس المشركين بالسيف
ثم سأل أبا ذر الغفاري: وأنت يا أبا ذر : ماذا تحب في الدنيا ؟
قال أبو ذر:أحب في الدنيا ثلاث :الجوع؛ المرض؛ والموت.
فقال له النبي (صلى الله عليه وسلم): ولم؟ فقال أبو ذر: أحب الجوع ليرق قلبي؛ وأحب المرض ليخف ذنبي؛ وأحب الموت لألقى ربي.
فقال النبي(صلى الله عليه وسلم) حبب إلى من دنياكم ثلاث: الطيب؛ والنساء؛ وجعلت قرة عيني في الصلاة
وحينئذ تنزل جبريل عليه السلام وأقرأهم السلام وقال: وانأ أحب من دنياكم ثلاث :تبليغ الرسالة؛ وأداء الأمانة؛ وحب المساكين؛ ثم صعد إلى السماء وتنزل مرة أخرى؛ وقال : الله عز وجل يقرؤكم السلام ويقول: انه يحب من دنياكم ثلاث : لسانا ذاكرا ؛ وقلبا خاشعا؛ وجسدا على البلاء صابرا.

jazakum ullahi khair in advance!

MutlekM

:salam2:
InshaAllaah it accurate: Asked the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) Abu Bakr may God be pleased with him, saying: "O Abu Bakr, what would you like in the world? Abu Bakr said: O Messenger of God I love in this world are three: look at you; and sit with you; and spend all of your financial
He then asked the (peace be upon him) Omar ibn Al-Khattab: And you, my life What would you like in this world?
Omar may Allah be pleased with him: I love in this world are three: the Promotion of Virtue, even if in secret; and forbidding what is evil, even if openly; and tell the truth even if it is bitter.
Then he asked Uthman ibn Affan may Allah be pleased with him: And you, what would you like Osman in the world?
Osman said may Allah be pleased with him: I love in this world are three: the disclosure of peace; and to feed; and prayers and people are sleeping.
Then he asked Ali ibn Abi Talib may Allah be pleased with him: And you, on why you love in this world?
Ali may Allah be pleased with him: I love in this world are three: Generous; and fasting summer; and the beheading of infidels by the sword
Then he asked Abu Dhar al-Ghafari: And you, O Abu Dhar: What do you like in this world?
Abu Dhar said: I like three in the world: hunger; disease; and death.
Said to him, the Prophet (peace be upon him): "Why?" Abu Dhar said: I like the hunger to live up my heart; and I like to hide the disease for my sin; death and I love to spread God.
The Prophet (peace be upon him) dear to the things of this world into three categories: good; and women; and made my comfort in prayer
And then descend Jibreel and the animal of peace and said: "I love the things of this world are three: Report this message; and performance of the Secretariat; love of the poor; then ascended to heaven and down again; said: Allah the Almighty Iqrwkm peace and says: he likes things of this world are three: a tongue that remembers; and humble heart; body and the scourge patient.
. O and google translator helps a lot 2.
Peace:)