[HowTo] Tweak/Fix your PC

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
AsSalamu 'Alaykum WaRahmatullaahi Wa Barakatuhu
InshaAllaah i'll post some windows and linux tutorials on this thread.

[HowTo] Add Handy items to the right click context menu using Right-Click Extender on Windows
[yt]E5zcQ0Qzdss[/yt]

[HowTo] Hide your logical drives easily on Windows

[yt]OtCGD2Z_Z34[/yt]

[HowTo] Windows 7 Vista XP 2000 NT Password Reset/Recovery Tutorial
[yt]J-z_lH0l44I[/yt]

[HowTo] Shutdown/Reboot with a Right Click on Windows + Shortcuts
[yt]MjBNe19sagA[/yt]

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
[HowTo] Change Logon Screen Automatically on Windows 7
[yt]S3xOF6KkQCw[/yt]

[HowTo] Undelete/Recover a deleted file from NTFS Drive on Ubuntu Linux
[yt]CUOhAwk_eJI[/yt]

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
[HowTo] Access data from EXT4 Drives on Windows 7
[yt]3vJKGp9_MlQ[/yt]

[HowTo] Install Tons of Brushes on Gimp
[yt]nnQ-IrmNlaI[/yt]

[HowTo] Move the Taskbar Icons to the center on Windows 7
[yt]z6I9nSmYmEw[/yt]

[HowTo] Change the default Taskbar Icons on Windows 7
[yt]g1XyagyX60A[/yt]

[HowTo] Install 3rd Party Themes on Windows 7
[yt]GgeZG9LrDhg[/yt]

student93

taalibah forever
assalamualaikum
i wanted to know how to fix this problem
basically i have all my coursework on mu USB but the problem is that my folders have become hidden, if i use my laptop i can do my work but on the computer none of the foldres show up. i went into "properties" and tried to un tick the hidden box but i am unable to do it. would you kindly be able to help me.
jazakallahu khayran katheera in advance

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
assalamualaikum
basically i have all my coursework on mu USB but the problem is that my folders have become hidden, if i use my laptop i can do my work but on the computer none of the foldres show up. i went into "properties" and tried to un tick the hidden box but i am unable to do it. would you kindly be able to help me.

Which Operating System are you using right now? If its windows then go to Folder Options and Click on Show Hidden Files and Folders and even then if you don't see the hidden files then some virus have corrupted your registry. Did you a full Virus Scan?

Hey you can download a free linux distro like ubuntu from www.ubuntu.com and burn the image to a disc. Boot it up and then mount USB pen drive and all your files will be visible or else you have somehow deleted it.

Ibn Uthaymin

assalamualaikum

Lol I had the exact same problem, luckly all my ICT coursework was finished by then, so I ditched the USB. Its a virus.

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
[HowTo] Enable DXVA H264 Decoding for MKV + Subtitles for Windows Media Player/Center on Windows 7
[yt]2jCV1914A7E[/yt]