Kamal Uddin - Illallah

Hajar

Staff member
:salam2:
Jazakallah for the album sister! I was looking for these and when i googled it i found this link and this is the reason i joined this forum. Jazakallah. :)
:wasalam:

Wa alaykum Assalaamu sis,

Ur most welcome sis..im glad u liked it. Alhamdoulilah its great that u joined! :hijabi:

Wasalam

Slave-of-Allah

Wa alaykum Assalaamu sis,

Ur most welcome sis..im glad u liked it. Alhamdoulilah its great that u joined! :hijabi:

Wasalam

Yeah i prefer Kamal Uddin's nasheeds, as it's voice only :) And he recites Quran so beautifully :ma:

Yeah i've found this website very useful, i've let a few of my friends know about it. Inshallah they will join too soon. :)

:wasalam:

peersab

sister hajar it is prohibited in islam to break copyright i am sure this nasheed album has a copyright plz stop this

Assalamualykum....as far as i learned....if you do something for sake of Allah keep it out of business. If you make nasheed for earning money and and follow the non believers copyright rules I dont find it worthy. I'am also worried about the growing up commercial nasheed industry.

InshaAllah you knowledgeble brothers and sisters will look forward this topic.

Allah Knows the best.

Fi Amanillah

in my opinion theres no such thing as copyright in islam.
if i SELL a pen to PersonA and say to him that dont let PersonB use it does that make sense? its now in the posession of person A he can let whoever he wants use it. same thing with albums (wallahu A'lam). if the owner wnts to copy,upload its upto him/her, asit it is in his/her possession. its nuthin to do with the artist!
May Allah forgiv me if i'm rong

Ayasha

Salam aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Dear sister,

Thank u for sharing this masha'allah album.

May Allah give you the best place in Paradise.

wa salam aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

:hijabi:

Ayasha

Hajar

Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

Thank u so much for these beautiful anasheed. I been doing a big search for this album
Thanx

Jazak Allah for sharing sister..

Thank you soooooooooooooooooo much sister!

You're the best!

:mashallah: :SMILY252:

Your welcome :hijabi:

jazaki allah aljannah anshaa allah

Salam aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Dear sister,

Thank u for sharing this masha'allah album.

May Allah give you the best place in Paradise.

wa salam aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

:hijabi:

Ayasha

Ameen to your Duas. :hijabi:

May Allah guide us all on the straight path and give us all Janatul Firdous

Wasalam

justmuslim

mansha allaah

Asalamu alaykum bros and sisters

Dear sis Hajar i really appreciate this nasheedo b/c i was looking for and i thank you so much
Jasakalahu khayr

Wasalmu alaykum all

student93

taalibah forever
hadeeth

asalamualaykum
:salam2: :SMILY252:

its say in the hadeeth to do miswak many of us don but why because we dont know .know you so do it it has many benifits and alot :SMILY252: :SMILY252:

:salam2: :SMILY252: :SMILY252:

brothernaim

Asalam Alaykum brothers & Sisters. Who said copyright was prohibited in Islam? Please dont give false information without knowing the facts. We are rewarded with the intentions we make. Im sure the sister didn't provide the nasheeds with the intentions of breaking copyright laws but to provide us with the beautiful nasheeds. Copyright is not part of islam or the sharia but something the non-believers have made for money making purposes. Like the brother said nasheeds are not about making money. Jazakallah.