IMRAN IS BORN!

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2::SMILY252::SMILY252:
brothers and sister,I've come back to you.IMRAN is born on 22th April!!!!He is healthy and beauty,I hope Allah will give to my son a strong and long life.thank you for your posts,I felt you were near me.Please give the time to keep better and in sh Allah I'll write every time it will be possible for me,now I have to think to three little babies and I need the time to spend in this forum too.:SMILY259:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum sister....

mashaa'Allah....may Allah SWT bless IMRAN......and make him a great Muslim...
inshaa'Allah Ta'la

Jazakallahu Khairan wa barakallahu feekum
tell him in his ears that one of his uncle has given him Salam....
give him a salam from me..

Wassalam to you...also

a_stranger

AlhamduliAllah sister may Allah bless your child and help you in raising him as a good sincere muslem .
:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:

mabera

maa shaAllah

May Allah bless that you gave birth to.

May He give you the wisdom to show your gratitude to Him (Allah S. W.A)

May He provide you with enough provision to train him

May He preserve his life to perfection

arzafar

Mashallah!
Congratulations!
This is very good news. May your son become obedient to his parents and serve Islam in best way possible. Ameen!

NourAlDeen

MashaALLAH, dear sister.. Mabruuuuuuuk <3
May ALLAH bless you, him and you family with the best of this world and the herafter.. May ALLAH protect him from the shaitan, may ALLAH make him xifdul quran and a pious abd'ALLAH who will live by the quran and the sunnah.. InshaALLAH.. amin ya rabil alameen..

I love the name Imran.. InshaALLAH, I will also name my son Imran, if ALLAH subahana wata'ala bless me with one..

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Mashallah dear sister. Mabrook for your the most happy news. I am very happy because of you dear sister,and I pray Allah bless and protect your new born son trough all his life,and Inshallah one day make him real momin. Ameen for all your chidren. May Allah make them to be your way to Jannah,and make you good mother to all of them. ameen summa ameen.

I like the name Imran a loot because it is one of the Prophets name. Mashallah dear sister, you have chosen beautiful name. :SMILY252:

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

:salam2: Mabrook, Congratulationsssssss sister. May Allah bless him with good health and Iman. And you please take care of yourself.:SMILY259:

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
Ma Sha Allah !! Congratulations dear sister :hearts::hearts:
Al7amdulillah I'm really happy for you .
May Allah bless your son and protect him and your family :SMILY252:

Zaii

LifeIsAStruggle____
MASHALLAH Awwwwwwww Imran is a beautiful name :ma:.

Congrats sister :blackhijab:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:hijabi:
thank you so much for your greetings,I'm glad,very glad to have a family in this forum too.I liked the name of Imran,because I imaged his face and hoped for him a great future,it is also the name of a Prophet and he was the father of Maryam('aliha salam).A new muslim in the earth is a drop in the ocean,but drop after drop in sh Allah there will be only pure water.
I'm only waiting for the results of some my blood exams about a propbable infection and later I'll start a therapy for my phisycal problem.:SMILY259:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Congratulation!!!

brothers and sister,I've come back to you.IMRAN is born on 22th April!!!!He is healthy and beauty,I hope Allah will give to my son a strong and long life.thank you for your posts,I felt you were near me.Please give the time to keep better and in sh Allah I'll write every time it will be possible for me,now I have to think to three little babies and I need the time to spend in this forum too.:SMILY259:

~~~:SMILY252:~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

Masha allah!!!Its a baby boy :)
Congratulation!!!

:tti_sister:~May Allah swt reward you with so much happiness and May Allah swt shower blesses upon you and your family with the new baby boy~Imran~Amin!

Take care!
Thank you,
~Wassalam :)

Attachments

• Congratulation   ..gif
    Congratulation ..gif
    31 KB · Views: 49
  • Congratulation..gif
    Congratulation..gif
    15.8 KB · Views: 50

lily_mawar

:wasalam:

Congratulations ... May Allah gives you and your son best of health ... InsyaAllah ..

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Great news! May Allaah raise him firm, upright and obedient to His lord, and to the both of you.