Am i a muslim

AISHA14

allah is my lord
Salam bros and sisters . . . . I am very much thankfull to allah for everythin . But i hate myself for not obeying him . I hate myself as i am a great and deep sinner. i am fed up of being this way . . . . I have done so many sins in my life, i dont know how will i erase them . . .even if i sit and cry whole day my heart wont feel a bit better . . I am very scared of allah. i dont know how much punishment allah will give me.i dont know what to do . . . I know no matter what i will go astray . . I dont know what i am . I am verysick of myself . . . I dont know what more to write and show my evilness . . . I hate myself ..

Isra

aka Tree2008
Salam bros and sisters . . . . I am very much thankfull to allah for everythin . But i hate myself for not obeying him . I hate myself as i am a great and deep sinner. i am fed up of being this way . . . . I have done so many sins in my life, i dont know how will i erase them . . .even if i sit and cry whole day my heart wont feel a bit better . . I am very scared of allah. i dont know how much punishment allah will give me.i dont know what to do . . . I know no matter what i will go astray . . I dont know what i am . I am verysick of myself . . . I dont know what more to write and show my evilness . . . I hate myself ..

Wa alaikome salam my little sister in Islam........

I have something to tell you...............ALHAMDULILLAH YOU ARE STILL ALIVE and as you breath you are able to repent and our Almighty Allah will accept your repentance because in Quran one thing is repeated OVER AND OVER AND OVER....................he is forever merciful and kind. If you repent with sincere heart and try your best not to repeat the same sins over and over you will be forgiven because Allah promises he is merciful and forgiving. So praise Allah you still have a chance and as long as you are still breathing you have time to beg forgiveness for whatever you have done. Believe in THAT!

I will keep you in my dua's sister. I love you for Allah's sake.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
:salam2:
Praise be to Allaah.

Even if your sins where to the level of the sky. Allaah has told he would forgive if we seriously repent it

“Say: ‘O ‘Ibaadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allaah, verily, Allaah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful’”
[al-Zumar 39:53]

The Prophet (PBUH) said: "Allah, Blessed and Exalted is He, says, 'O son of Adam, as long as you call on Me, I shall forgive you of what you have done, and think nothing of it. O son of Adam, even if your sins were to reach up to the clouds in the sky, and then you were to ask for My forgiveness, I would forgive you and think nothing of it. O son of Adam, even if you were to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth, and then you were to meet Me after death, not worshipping anything besides Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as the earth.'" [Tirmidhi]

So keep asking for forgiveness its the shaitaan thats whispering into you.

Dhulkarnein

Praise be to Allaah.

Even if your sins where to the level of the sky. Allaah has told he would forgive if we seriously repent it

“Say: ‘O ‘Ibaadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allaah, verily, Allaah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful’”
[al-Zumar 39:53]

The Prophet (PBUH) said: "Allah, Blessed and Exalted is He, says, 'O son of Adam, as long as you call on Me, I shall forgive you of what you have done, and think nothing of it. O son of Adam, even if your sins were to reach up to the clouds in the sky, and then you were to ask for My forgiveness, I would forgive you and think nothing of it. O son of Adam, even if you were to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth, and then you were to meet Me after death, not worshipping anything besides Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as the earth.'" [Tirmidhi]

So keep asking for forgiveness its the shaitaan thats whispering into you.

Assalam alaikum

Brother has writen the main things wich you need to know our siste.

In hadith the Profet alejhi salam said " if you try not too make sins ,Allah will bring another nation that wil make sins and would as for forgivnes from Him '
(it is the meaning of hadith not word by word)

From this hadith we understand that it is imposible not to have mistaks , and if we try too be extrem ,too be people without no mistake -than Alllah will bring another nation wich will make mistake and will ask for forgivnes .

This hadith dosnt mean that we mus goo in making sins , no , but it means that we should not out our self in extrem about our mistaks and our sins ,because we are humans and we doo mistaks , some doo other mistaks ,some doo in other way some other mistaks , all of us we have sins , we are no angels ,we are humans , it is normal to make mistake

What is importen is to repent , because the Profet alejhi salam said "the best from siners is the one who repent ", wich means all humans have sins and the best among them is the one who repent , and Alhamdulilah now you have seen what is wrong and what is good , and you have repent , all you need is to bee firm in making ibadah and doo as much good deeds , becuse good deeds clear the bad actions wich we made , and schoolars said if one person repent Allah will make all his bad deeds into good deeds, SubhanAllah

Never loss hope in Allah mercy , lossing hope in Allah mercy is bigger sin than all the sins wich you have done ,that is for sure , becasue having hope in Allah mercy is the pillar of teuhid , it is on of the bigest part of teuhid .

Soo dont ever loss hope in Allah .

Listen too this words of our brother Bilal Asad ,soo beautifull explane about hope in Allah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa5qjTIsB6U&feature=player_embedded

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
As Salaamu Alaikhum sister, u continue 2 take steps towards ALLAH and u will c that u r farther from the cursed one, as muslims we r @ risk of falling n the path of evil more so than others, because of the code we live by. ur sins r not bigger of smaller than any1 else, there just ur's, when u make dua' ask ALLAH 2 give u strength 2 over come ur weaknesses, then try 2 implement what u have asked 4. the easiest thing 2 do if ALLAH allows u 2 wake n the morning is 2 get n trouble or 2 sin, r jihad is 2 do the right thing. may ALLAH grant u peace and strength n ur struggle. ASA

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

hey aisha why are you sayin this. You know very wel that you are a muslim. Allah is oft forgiving. Allah wil surely forgive you. .

shichemlydia

salam alikoum
may allah forgive you and put you on the straight path, ameen, repentence surely is the solution to erase past sins and open a new window with allah swt, sincerity and will to change to better is the way.
may allah swt protect you , ameen
wa salam alikoum

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Life is a trial for us ukhti..and in it faith and piety run fast before us..so we must chase both of them incessantly..remember Allah's mercy upon you..it is enough that He has still granted you life after these sins..so you may sit and repent for them..imagine if you had died *while* committing a sin..or immediately after it..you would have had to meet Allah with soo'o al-khatima wal 'eyatho billah..

Take baby steps ukhti..commit yourself to the smaller acts of worship and perfect them..once you do so you will have a deep comfort within yourself..if you add earning knowledge of the deen..then you'll add more good..because then you'll earn the light of knowledge and know your Lord and His Deen better

Also pick good friends ukhti..they don't have to be sisters who are shaikhas in the deen..just sisters who have good akhlaaq..that way you are assured that if they wont *add* good to your life..then they wont add *evil*..and if you can find practicing sisters that would be even better and better for you sister..because then you'll really do good to yourself

and may Allah guide you..and set your heart upon all that is good to Him (sobhanaho wa ta'ala)

:wasalam:

Dr.Khan

Be wary as losing hope will drag you to kufr. We must always be hopeful that Allah will forgive us, and if we are sincere enough then I don't see why not? Allah does not like to see his believers in pain.