A bit amusing...

DanyalSAC

Asalaamu alaikum...

When I first bought my house the back yard fence on the south side was down, and the fence on the north was leaning badly. I paid someone to come fix the south fence, but he did a shoddy job and the with first strong wind the fence came down again. Well, I never had the time or the money to fix it so I just kept putting it off. The neighbors on that side totally ignored it and me.

Well here it is two years later and I invite two brothers over to enjoy the spring weather; together we barbequed some chicken & halal hot dogs in the back yard and sat on my patio talking into the evening. As the sun set, we made wudu and I lead us in prayer with one the brothers doing adhan & iqama. We did maghrib together there on my patio - in full view of the south neighbors' back yard.

By the end of the week the neighbors had that fence mended. Alhamdulillah!!

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Subhanallah that's really funny, may Allah guide your neighbours.

I guess it was a good way of getting the fence put up after such a long time!

Salam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I guess patience is a virtue. Now I have a roof issue...should I just wait until the roof blows over and my neighbors see me praying inside...thanks for the smile.

your aapa

hassana elkoussi

Salam alaikum brother,

lol that's really funny. I guess fixing a fence, they thought, is far better than getting shot or shattered to pieces. Subhan Allah when will the west ever get a true image of Islam? Anyway, it worked really well for you. However, it would be a good chance for you to prove how a good neighbour you are just bec you're a muslim.

Jazak Allah khairan for the smile, bro.

Salam

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Walaykumsalaam waa rahmatullahi

That's a really amusing and funny encounter brother Danyal.

We should maintain good relations with our neighbors and treat them kindly and justly.

May Allah subhaanaho waa ta'ala give them hidaya and draw their hearts towards Tawheed. Ameen

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

LOL! :)

Maybe you should invite more brothers for salat and Then you will find a wall instead of a fence. Hehe ..

Too funny..

May Allah bless you brother Danyal ameen

Zaii

LifeIsAStruggle____
:salam2:

LOL that is amusing.

I agree that you should get more brothers to pray and InshAllah your neighbours may start to ponder about Islam.

May Allah guide us all to this true path Aameen.

JazakhAllah for sharing your story Bro:SMILY259:

:salam2: