REconsturction near Al Aqsa Mosque

F

fabs

Does anyone actually know for sure whats happening concerning the Al Aqsa mosque? So far I haven't read anything about the Israelis planning to destroy it and rebuild the Temple so I don't really see what the problem is...

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
The matter of the fact is, by excavating the area around the actual mosque, the Israeli government risk damaging the foundation of the whole site. Another point is you cannot go around bulldozing and constructing on other peoples land.

wasalam

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
And do you really expect Israel to advertise for rebuilding the temple!!! They know this will cause an uprising everywhere around the world. Al-Aqsa is precious to every Muslim.

F

fabs

I doubt one would be able to demolish the Al Aqsa mosque in a stealthy manner with no-one realizing it....

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
As Salaamu Alaykum
Israel won't destroy Al-Aqsa because it is a holy site for both Muslims and Jews.

But then again, the Mosque itself isn't holy to the Jews, but the Foundation Stone is. So is the Western (Wailing) Wall...

So far, all that I know is that Israel is doing some funky stuff around the Mosque, and I've heard that they've planned to build a Synagogue near the Mosque.

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
Al Aqsa Mosque

:salam2:

Israel dig plan threatens Al-Aqsa Mosque
2007-02-06

Taysir al-Tamimi, a senior Muslim scholar and judge, has said Israeli bulldozers are moving towards the al-Maghareba gate of the al-Aqsa mosque compound to demolish parts of a mound covering the walkway.

Sheikh al-Tamimi called for Palestinians to immediately head to al-Aqsa mosque to protect the site from the Israelis.

Tensions

The occupation bulldozers are headed to destroy the historic route from Dung [al-Maghareba] Gate, al-Tamimi said on Tuesday.

The bulldozers, he said, intended to demolish a mound next to al-Maghareba Gate, one of the entrances into Jerusalem's Old City leading to the mosque compound.

According to the Waqf religious trust, two underground rooms connected to the mosques lie under the mound. They claim that levelling the mound would threaten the foundation of the entire al-Aqsa compound.

Witnesses said Israeli police were deployed in force in the Old City to avoid any disturbances. One bulldozer was present at al-Maghareba Gate, they said.

Shmuel Ben-Ruby, a police spokesman, said security guards were stationed at entrances to the compound to thwart any attempt to disrupt order.

The work, just outside the site known as the Noble Sanctuary to Muslims and as the Temple Mount to Jews, is likely to inflame tensions.

Israeli police have already restricted access to the site, preventing tourists and Palestinian men under the age of 45 from entering.

'Salvage operation'

Israel's project entails excavating the mound to ensure that the subsequent renovation work does not damage any archaeological artifacts found at the site, officials said.

Yuval Baruch, the antiquities authority's chief archaeologist for the Jerusalem region, told Israel radio the work was a salvage operation.

We have begun the work in preparation for the salvage dig that is supposed to start here in the coming days in the framework of the renovation of the Maghareba Bridge, he said

Al-Aqsa Mosque is where the second Palestinian uprising erupted in September 2000 following a controversial visit by Israel's then-opposition leader, Ariel Sharon.

The site is also revered by Jews as once the site of Solomon's temple, the holiest shrine in Judaism, destroyed by the Romans in 70AD.

On Sunday, Jordan's King Abdullah II warned against any attack on Islamic sites in Jerusalem and condemned Israeli attempts seeking to change the nature of these sites and erase their Muslim character.

In January 2007, Israel revealed a project to set up a synagogue next to the al-Aqsa Mosque's Dome of the Rock.

In February 2004, excavation works carried out by Israeli authorities led to the collapse of a part of the path leading to Al Maghareba Gate, one of the mosque's main entrances.

The Israeli government has been conducting exploratory excavation works underneath the al-Aqsa Mosque since 1969.

SOURCE: http://www.ouraqsa.com/english/?action=aqsanews&id=77

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

1) Lots of Muslims think that the Dome of the Rock is actually Masjid Aqsa (wrong picture circulated everywhere)...

2) Foundation of the 3rd temple is already laid and the ceremony took place in 1996; although there are differences of opinion amongst the Jewish scholars about building it (should they build it or would Messiah build it)

3) Foundations of the Mosque and the whole area around (approx 41 acres) is already hollow because of excavations & tunnels; and according to some scientists it should have collapsed by now

4) As an elemantry student of Qur'aan & Sunnah I beleive that Masjid Aqsa WILL be demolished BEFORE the advent of Isa (AS)

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
assalamualakum brother is it true what you have written is ther some hadis about it i have never hear it before

4) As an elemantry student of Qur'aan & Sunnah I beleive that Masjid Aqsa WILL be demolished BEFORE the advent of Isa (AS)[/quote]

jazaak khair your answer

rember ummah in your :tti_sister:

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

It is mentioned in a weak Hadeeth, yes...but the Conclusion can be reached after reading various Ahadeeth (Saheeh, Hasan, Weak) on the subject.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Since then I have also heard the conclusion in the talks of Dr Israr Ahmed. You will find many of his talks on Peace TV in India.

Globalpeace

Banned
Reference:

Asslamo Allaikum Brothers/Sisters,

For English speaking people: Read the Chapters on Trials/Tribulation in all 6 six books of Hadeeth and analyse and conclude

For Urdu speaking people: Read "Asre-Hazir Hadeeth ki Raushni Main (Current times and situation in the light of Ahadeeth) by Maulana Yusuf Ludhyanwi (foreward by Mufti Shafee)

The urdu book has Ahadeeth listed as Authentic, Weak (how weak) & Fabricated)...It was written in the 1950's in response to the Qadiyani problem where a systematic study is done to PROVE that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani was neither Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam), nor Mahdi or Is (Alayis Salam).

For Urdu understanding people: Please also listen to Dr Israr Ahmed (www.tanzeem.org)

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
ASSALAMUALYAKUM BROTHER
For English speaking people: Read the Chapters on Trials/Tribulation in all 6 six books of Hadeeth and analyse and conclude
WHICH BOOK
WAALAKUMASSALAM

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

in all 6 six books of Hadeeth

Sorry for the confusion...I should have made it clearer.

ASSALAMUALYAKUM BROTHER
WHICH BOOK
WAALAKUMASSALAM

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
I doubt one would be able to demolish the Al Aqsa mosque in a stealthy manner with no-one realizing it....

Not letting media enter the area, makes it hidden and stealthy. But anyway, your western media will hardly give any importance to such event.

Secondly, Al-Aqsa is known as Mosque/Masjid. Why would a Zionist Government give a damn about Masjid? They are concerned about their foundation stones and some historical things and they want to build Haykal Sulemani.

Bye.

loveislam1

Asalam ALikoum
Mashallah virtual, I enjoy your insight.

Fabs if you dont want to believe muslims, then you can always look into Fundamental Christianity and Judaism , they have ample amount of information of end time events that reveal thier plan of destroying Al Aqsa (just talk to them about end time events) in order to rebuild the "Temple" which ironically was destroyed by Roman Christians when they invaded and conqured Jurusalem in 70AC (After Christ) and Muslims rebuilt it as a place of prosteration and worship, for we beleive Soloman to be a muslim one who "submits himself to GOD"

For the Jews who beleive that thier messiah is coming and the Christians who believe that will ulitmately bring about the second coming of Jesus ali salam you see now why our masjid is important to them.

Allahu Alym what will happen, more than liley it would be destroyed.....however masjids are suppose to be defended especially the three holiest ones, may ALLAH subhanawa ta'al return it to Muslim control and protection.:tti_sister:

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

They actually need to destroy Dome of the Rock i.e. Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam)'s animal took off to the heavens.

They also need to destroy the western side of Masjid Aqsa.

It is the site of the Temple of Solomon (according to them).

F

fabs

Evil capitalist point of view...

Not letting media enter the area, makes it hidden and stealthy. But anyway, your western media will hardly give any importance to such event.

Secondly, Al-Aqsa is known as Mosque/Masjid. Why would a Zionist Government give a damn about Masjid? They are concerned about their foundation stones and some historical things and they want to build Haykal Sulemani.

Bye.

Uh-huh sure the western media... I'm sure I'll get a much less biased point of view by tuning in to Al-Manar or some other Wahhabi propaganda outlet... Lol

I hope your not one of those British Muslims that tries to cut themselves from mainstream society by rejecting not only our 'Western media' but our 'Western
traditions' and tolerance for Jews and Christians. I'll be honest, I'm quite a tolerant person but not towards those that wish to destroy MY country. Islam ?YES. Islamism NO.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello Fabs,

I am sorry if this sounds not right to you, but I just wanted to inform you that I remember a similar case to yours, where a member was interested in knowing about Islam but instead started else to focus on, and ended up engaging in similar political discussions which, for the Creed are of no imoprtance and do not benefit at all. And she carried on until she got upset by the replies of other members here, because of the different views some had, and she just left!

I mean I don't see a problem with discussing these political issues and stuff however, there is that issue that for one to be either saved forever or be punished in hell forever you must believe properly first. And I recon that the correct Creed, the fundamental belief in Allah is the most important issue to focus on for a truthseeker (if you are one).

That is just an advice from me, again.:)

Thanks and forgive my shortcomings please.