tears...Dua's needed so much pls

4mMadara2Amina

As salam alykom.

I need some moral help from sisters please.

I am going trough hardships and need your Dua's my brothers and sisters.

P.S. Hided reasons I posted before...

Hudda

:tti_sister: May Allah Azawajal ease your hardship and may Subhanahuwatalla grant all that is in your heart and remove all the pain and suffering in all the muslim Ummah:tti_sister: - Ameen

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

As salam alykom.

~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:hawla:
:tti_sister:May Allah swt help you to ease your hardships~Amin!

And

:tti_sister:May Allah swt bless upon all muslim~Amin!

Take Care!
Thank you,
~Wassalam .

4mMadara2Amina

As salam alykom wrwb

Thank you so much... Please keep Dua's for few couple of days so there is some solution sent to us...

I don't want be in flat together with non-Mahrams and girls who do not follow Islam... I am so scared and comfued.

I am crying again. I feel very weak. I feel stronger after words am reading. May ALLAH reward you. Amen.
:SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23:

believers_path

assalamualikum my dear sis,
hope inshallah Allah will make evry thing ease for you..

pls read this dua sis inshallah Allah wil help you, n inshallah we are also here to make dua for you.

139.gif

[SIZE=+1]Allaahumma laa sahla 'illaa maal ja'altahu sahlan wa 'Anta taj'alul-hazna 'ithaa shi'ta sahlan.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]139. O Allah, there is no ease other than what You make easy. If You please You ease sorrow.[/SIZE]

take care assalam.

4mMadara2Amina

assalamualikum my dear sis,
hope inshallah Allah will make evry thing ease for you..

pls read this dua sis inshallah Allah wil help you, n inshallah we are also here to make dua for you.

139.gif

[SIZE=+1]Allaahumma laa sahla 'illaa maal ja'altahu sahlan wa 'Anta taj'alul-hazna 'ithaa shi'ta sahlan.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]139. O Allah, there is no ease other than what You make easy. If You please You ease sorrow.[/SIZE]

take care assalam.

Will recite it. Am allowed to recite it many times in day?

4mMadara2Amina

I will recite them before and after praying times thank you so much each one, who care for sisters and brothers in need. May ALLAH reward each of you.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
As salam alykom.

Wa alaikoum el salam wa rahmat Allah wa barakatou.
Sister, I don't know what is going on, but I pray to Allah that whatever is bothering you will dissappear. May Allah easen up your hardships and make your sadness and sorrows dissappear. Amin.

4mMadara2Amina

Wa alaikoum el salam wa rahmat Allah wa barakatou.
Sister, I don't know what is going on, but I pray to Allah that whatever is bothering you will dissappear. May Allah easen up your hardships and make your sadness and sorrows dissappear. Amin.

I don't want be in flat together with non-Mahrams and girls who do not follow Islam...its small part of all... just here are few 'snakes' biting us. (me & my husband)

Thank, thank you, thank you... InshALLAH all Dua's be listened.

a_stranger

O Allah! I ask Thee for everlasting iman

اللَّهُمَّ اِنِّىْ اَسْئَلُكَ اِيْمَانًا داَئِمًا وَّ اَسْئَلُكَ قَلْبًا خَاشِعًا وَّ اَسْئَلُكَ يَقْيِنًا صَادِقًا وَّ اَسْئَلُكَ دِينا قَيِّمًا

Allahumma inni asaluka imaanan daāiman, wa asaluka qalban khashi’an, wa asaluka yaqįnan saadiqan, wa asaluka deenan qayyiman.

(O Allah! I ask Thee for everlasting iman; and I ask Thee [for] a heart which should fear Thee; and I ask Thee [for] a true confidence in Thee; and I ask Thee [for] a firm deen.)

Copied

4mMadara2Amina

I need them , the Dua's... especially the end of this month... Thank you for ones who care. ALLAH see all. It is hard explain all, but better wont hear whats going on otherwise it will me as in mexican serial.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
I don't want be in flat together with non-Mahrams and girls who do not follow Islam...its small part of all... just here are few 'snakes' biting us. (me & my husband)

Thank, thank you, thank you... InshALLAH all Dua's be listened.

Believe it or not sister, I know what you're talking about. You'll have to be strong and endure until you can find a better place. Fill your heart with iman and keep Allah close to you, and nothing bad will harm you. Nothing that you can not handle.

Love you sister. Be safe.

IbnAhmad

Assalaamu Alykum Sister.

You are in our Du'as. May Allah SWT's help be with you always and grant you Steadfastness upon the straight way. Aameen.

Wassalaam.

4mMadara2Amina

Yes, am now going deeper in my studies about Islām, so I don't have so much time to think about the ... Now am working for a new project and also each evening InshALLAH will be in Islamic classes.

Thank you all. from all of my heart.