shake hands with a man

muslim-girl

Asalamaleikum warahmatullahi wabarakatu dear brothers and sisters..

I hope u are in ur best iman and health inshaAllah...
I got a typical question accoding shake hands with a man.
I have an exam tomorow and i know the teacher will shake hands with me. I will do everything to not shake my hands with him, but im afraid that i will fail in the exam because of that.. So how should i do it in a political way without being negative?..

I hope u get my point..
All i want is to pass the exam without shaking hands.. Should i just say that im not allowed to shake hands with men or should i try to do something else?
Please give me some good advice inshaALlah..

Aisha. joyo

~ALLAH 0 AKBAR~
Wa alykumaslam warahmatullahi wabarakatu dear sis i hope your doin okay. Sis talk to your teacher before class. Also is not like if you do well on the test and don't shake hand with the teacher is not like your going to failed the test sis. talk to him before class and tell that in your religion is not allowed to shake hand with Man's except your father,brother, your father's brother, And your brother's sons. just let him know that sis hope you passed the test sis i hope you do well. And i hope my advices make sens sis. And study hard sis :D

take care sis;)

wasalam alykum.:D

Manaal_e_Afghan

Wa alaikum as salam wr wb

In sha Allah all the very Best for your Exam
May Allah swt make it all easy for you
yaa I liked the above idea
you should talk to the teacher
otherwise if its just one day story in future you're not gonna shake hands with him
so before the handshake section comes put some ink on our fingers and palm and anyother thing and when he wants to shake hands with you say sorry lol

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam Alaikum warahamatullahi wabarkatuhu

Inshaa'Allah you will be successful, He is Allah, on whose will you gonna be passed.
01. First of all, pray to Allah SWT for the situation,like you can ask Allah SWT to just anyhow escape from the situation
02.Or you can just fight the situation like warrior, whenever he wants to shake your hand, refuse to shake(how can aanyone shake hand of khannas.....naaudhubillah...) and tell him about your religion....or you can also say it with a convincing and polite dialogue,inshaa'Allah.

Its upto you, how you wanna do that,it depends upon the situation, but remember, its His(Allah SWT) will, by which you will be passes,not that teacher....inshaa'Allah...have patience....may Allah save you from this Khannas

dont take it otherwise, but I'd like to know, where is it?I mean which region,do you live,a muslim/ non muslim country?

Jazakallahu Khairan for exams
barkallahu feeke
wassalam

canab1973

Assalamu Alaukum wr wb sis
I have been in that situation on my graduation last November. I talked in advance one of the female teachers from my school and told them that I don’t shake hands with men so if she could tell our principle and other male teachers who was participating in the ceremony; and she did. And every thing went fine, Alhamdulillah.
In my opinion, you should do the same. I hope this will be helpful Insha Allah.

kayleigh

How could he fail you for not shaking his hand? Maybe walk into the room with lots of things in your hands so he can't shake your hand if you don't want to be confrontational lol

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Hope you didn't end up shaking his hand and I hope the exam went okay ukhti!

Wa-salaam