Holy Man lives without food/water for 70 years?

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
"Blessed by a goddess" huh?

Oh he was "blessed" by something alright. I just doubt it was an actual goddess lol

weakslave

It surely wouldnt have anything to do with that "goddess". If anything it proves how great the creation of humans is, if it is true. They have him under watch since April 22nd. Let's see what happens in a few more weeks.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
He was popping a vitamin pill everyday enough to survive.lol and also he must be a millionaire because he never had food cost the basic cost in life

ProudToBeaMuslim

I've read this before, and the first thing that came to my mind was that if they couldn't prove this guy to be a fraud, then it involves some sort of black magic/help from Jinns.

Mariyah

A GODDESS EH hahaha

Im not too sure if i belive this. . . its either a lie
or Jinn are Involved but i doubt that!!
hmmm. . .intersting. . looking forward to the end results lol

krackpot

slave warrior caged
some one should start ruqiya on this person from qur'an and there will be news of an insane swami instead... :D

arzafar

actually some yogis in tibet and india can go without food for a couple of months. so two weeks isnt much. but i dont dismiss people without giving them a proper chance. let's see what he makes of it.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
it may be possible two things by myself:-he is possessed by some Jinn,or-this video is a fake to make watchers convince that he is really a holy man.
Ii hears lots of these stories and they were lies,as like those people who substained to have received the spirit of santity and to have seen Yisa(Alihi salam)on his face.there were others who showed to cameras the "signs" of Christ's passion on their body,just to "create" the media effect and to have new worshipper.It's impossible for a human being who is made for 80% of water,not to eat and not to drink for so long time...But on the other hand I say this:When I Fast Ramadan,I don't feel neither hunger,nor thirst,and many times I don't feel hunger even after the MAGHRIB,so it may depends from what a person believe.Allah commanded me toi make Ramadan,I believe in it so much,that I don't feel any necessity neither weakness.:hijabi:

Abu Talib

Feeling low
If he can be alive for such a long phase without food and water. His godess would be alive more than him...lol

Trying to become the Indian David Blaine

krackpot

slave warrior caged
Its quite common in INDIA gUYS there have been hundreds of cases like these in recent years where once in a while a swami or yogi pops up claiming to have some crappy powers and gets total media attention, after attracting large fan following, reciving huge donations they get caught in scandals and go to jail.. :p the latest one goes by the name of GODMAN SWAMI NITYANANDA who got caught in a women trafficking ring and some vulgar videos were recovered but now is in jail.... this happened last month... this mite be a cover up to protect the fan following of other swamiji's... 99% of these people are liars and the other 1% do not exist... so we better not worry about them :D

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
There is NO way a human being can go without food and water(especially water) for a week yet alone 70 years!! This is not the way Allah wanted and it pure torture. The longest one that I remember going without food was Mahatma Ghandi.

How you cannot use the toilet in all those years??:astag:!

Where do they find these people?:angryblue: