Video Impressing video

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

:ma: I have read this a couple of time but to see it is very amazing. They really never mentioned how the son reactedin the written one. It was really beautiful. Jazak Allah khayra for sharing this wonderful video.

wasalam

aqeela01

yes, we sometimes tend to be quick tempered with the elderly. Forgetting that our roles are reverses....as in the days when we had been toddlers and had a million questions which had been patiently answered

ummsami89

Wow. Subhanallah. I really needed this today.. Unfortunately, I got upset with my elderly mother, 89, as she was "interrupting" my day off today to go to her and help her. I was very selfish and feeling "put upon" because I am the one who cares for, not my brother or sister.. My sister cant as she is caring for her 4th stage cancer husband. My mom lives alone in her apt but has caregivers 3 days a week, 2x a day plus myself and my sister in law who comes 1x a week. I am the only muslim in the family so unfortunately, I have had some issues with my mother and family in the past about my "choice" of faith..so to speak..Anyway, I do my best..no I really dont I guess do I? I should watch this EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! Unfortunately, I have been inpatient with my mother as this son was. Astifigullah.. It shames to write this.. inshallah I will get edger for my difficulties in caregiving and trying to be patient.

4mMadara2Amina

Wow. Subhanallah. I really needed this today.. Unfortunately, I got upset with my elderly mother, 89, as she was "interrupting" my day off today to go to her and help her. I was very selfish and feeling "put upon" because I am the one who cares for, not my brother or sister.. My sister cant as she is caring for her 4th stage cancer husband. My mom lives alone in her apt but has caregivers 3 days a week, 2x a day plus myself and my sister in law who comes 1x a week. I am the only muslim in the family so unfortunately, I have had some issues with my mother and family in the past about my "choice" of faith..so to speak..Anyway, I do my best..no I really dont I guess do I? I should watch this EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! Unfortunately, I have been inpatient with my mother as this son was. Astifigullah.. It shames to write this.. inshallah I will get edger for my difficulties in caregiving and trying to be patient.

May Allāh help you and your family. Amen.
Be patience and try to see positive things in this all, while putting negative ones on a side. This time what we have will never be once again. And we never know what will happen even after a few hours. Stay strong dear.:tti_sister:

4mMadara2Amina

As salam alykom wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

It is really beautiful video. I will forward to my muslim brothers and sisters too, to not forget such a thing as respect. No matter if it is your parent who getting old or it is your friend's father. For elders we always need to give respect. May Allāh help us to patience and guide us to the straight path. Āmen.:tti_sister:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

:salam2:

[yt]7rMzbgu30yY[/yt]​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

:ma:A very touching and super educative video .Thank you for the video sharing,May Allah swt reward you for this~Ãmin!

:tti_sister:May Allah swt bless upon all muslim~Ãmin!

Thank you,
Take Care,
~Wassalam.

Sally A

Salamou Alaykom,
this made me cry..its sad to know that some peapole are really like this with their parents...
jazaakou allah for sharing :)

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR FOR SHARING...

I have already posted it here, and of course.. very touching message..

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

xAllahKnowsBestx

Subhanallah, thanks for sharing. This is such a great reminder and it sure did bring a tear to my eye. :)

:tti_sister: I pray to Allah that we could all be more caring, loving, and honor our parents all our lives for what they have done for us. :hijabi:

BinImad

great Video

seen this before but still brings tears to my eyes...
May Allah grant us all the Wisdom and Compassion to repay a small portion of the kindness our parents gave us.... brothers and sisters please remember to accompany all your actions with the inner intent of worship to Allah..

Imagine what we can achieve with media productions like this if the effort and sources were focused?

BinImad Alateeqi

Abdul25

Logical Believer

This is a very sad video. i cried every time i watched it because my father also died 5 moths ago and i could not attend the funeral as i was in Germany and could not spend his life's last year with him. i feel so sad and in pain now when i think about that. i dont want to think about my father because whenever i think or talk about him i cant control myself. my father was the person i loved the most in my entire family,i loved him like crazy guy but he died and one day before his death, i talked to him and he was fine. only those can understand this pain who have lost their parents. you feel as if the roof has fallen down , there is no one to take care of u.Fathers are very special and because of him i am what people see me,my father gave me the knowledge of deen and also of dunya.whenever i had some problem i would ask him but now i dont have any one to ask and i just hate it like this . i think fortunate are those who still have their parents alive, i am half dead. this is what was written , All praise to Allah SWT. i hope that i get over this pain inshAllah . very nice sharing brother.
:wasalam: