I found a touching picture...

alf2

Islam is a way of life
I work often with disabled children, mainly children with Down's Syndrome and non-Verbal Autism...This picture touched me so much, may Allah (swt) bless them so much :SMILY252:

345fse0.jpg

4mMadara2Amina

:)

I really like this picture and it is great to hear you are working with this people too. I wish I be able to help one day to those people too, especially childrens. InshAllāh.

May Allāh help them and guide them to the straight path. Āmen. :tti_sister:

believers_path

assalamualikum
its really a touchy pic.jazakallah for sharing
n nice to hear that u r working for such a nice cause MASHALLAH!
MAY ALLAH BLESS U

assalam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

I work often with disabled children, mainly children with Down's Syndrome and non-Verbal Autism...This picture touched me so much, may Allah (swt) bless them so much :SMILY252:

345fse0.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:salam2:

Ãmin!!!To your duá.

:ma:Thank you for sharing this amazing beautiful picture.Though disable in someway but so perfect abilty to performing solah.

:tti_sister:~May Allah swt bless all muslim~Ãmin!

Thank you,
Take care!

~Wassalam.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ãmin!!!To your duá.

:ma:Thank you for sharing this amazing beautiful picture.Though disable in someway but so perfect abilty to performing solah.

:tti_sister:~May Allah swt bless all muslim~Ãmin!

Thank you,
Take care!

~Wassalam.

I agree with you so much!

One thing i love is that their parents brought them to prayer! I have a cousin with Down's Syndrome, and my uncle never would take her to church with them to worship because he was ashamed...:girl3:

The parents of these children must love them sooooooo much :SMILY252:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum

They are blessed inshaa'Allah...
May Allah SWT bless and guide us all...
Jazakallahu Khair
wassalamu alaikum

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

It is so touching picture, subahnAllah it really soften our hearts, because many times we forget how Allah subahn we teala has gave us the health to worship Him, and many other blessings. I wish I can help them somehow one day Inshallah, but for now I am proud to see these Muslims who are strong in thier eman. May Allah make us all like that. ameen summa ameen.:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

abu'muhammad

Its really touching. May Allaah ta'ala give them good health and could live a normal life. thanks for sharing.