You Embrace Islam but you won't go to Jannah

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalamualykum Dear Brother/Sisters,

Hope you all are in the best state of your health and in Ema'an.
I just want to share this with you all.

You people won't believe that I saw a statement in another forum from an "Ahle Sunnah" Guy...
He Said " Though so many people in US/Europe are embracing Islam but that won't fetch anything to them, B'cos they are coming from darkness but eventually falling into the more darker pit of Wahabism/Salafism and so they will not be among the people of Jannah."
It won't make anysense to me. Who we are to decide the fate of men/women, how we can say he/she will be among the people of Hell or Heaven.
Let Allah decides it.
We shouldn't comment. This is "NOT OUR JOB" .

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaathuh brother. It's just best to leave these type of people and not care about what they are saying, and why? Because clearly they are speaking from PURE IGNORANCE and trying to act like that they are knowledgable in what they are saying.

Their words are nothing but complete trash, which will be reasons as to why they will be thrown into Jahannam, and what they say is not so serious because their deviated views are not even widely recognized, condoned, or accepted, and as long as people undestand the stupidness in such "MoZLems" who go around cursing the Pious, the Muttaqqin, and the Shuyukh and the Muslims of the Sunnah, then no corruption or rivalry can exist (Inshallah Ta Alla), because Allah (SWT) will silence them and humiliate such people, by his Hukum and Justice.

Wa Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alameen.

Abdul25

Logical Believer
:salam2:

unfortunately this is common and normal amongst Muslims to call each other kafir and issue fatwa that you will not go to jannah and blah blah, thats why we have many sects and each of them thinks that it is on the right path and others are deviated and will go to hell and for this they provide the reference of an hadith of beloved prophet that ( central idea of the hadith) " there will be 73 sects and only one will go to jannah" . out there there so much hatred amongst Muslims sects, thats why we can never be united and can never uphold ourselves as one ummah, there are too many differences and these differences has turned us down where as the others forgot those differences and reached that level of prosperity which we only imagined.

no body has right to say to some one that he is kaafir but this is what we do , this what every body does.

he is right in saying so because in his view he is right, in my view i am right, this is common thinking in every muslim, if u ask any salafior wahabi he will also say that he is on the right path and they r not. whereas my view is that salafis and wahabis are right, but you cant change the thinking of the people neither of those salafis who r so extreme that the say that hanafis are kaafir ,

there are very few people of knowledge who have complete understand of the deen..

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member

" there will be 73 sects and only one will go to jannah"

he is right in saying so because in his view he is right, in my view i am right, this is common thinking in every muslim, if u ask any salafi or wahabi he will also say that he is on the right path and they r not. whereas my view is that salafis and wahabis are right, but you cant change the thinking of the people neither of those salafis who r so extreme that the say that hanafis are kaafir ,

there are very few people of knowledge who have complete understand of the deen..

I very much agree with you on this brother- People, Mostly Muslims, believe that if they know a lil' bit of the deen, then they must be listened to because they're Right. Everyone these days think their opinions are actually correct and they don't need to use daleels or anythings, and since they're 'right', they can judge people however they want subhanallah. Opinion is what you think/believe is right, while the Fact can be proven anytime, anyday.
May Allah get us out of this Ignorance state we're in and increase our knowledge.Aameen.
May Allah Guide us All and keep us on the siratul-Mustaqeem.Aameen
And may Allah swt reward you for sharing this akhi mahussain.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

I doubt the person understands what Ahle-Sunnat (or Alh us Sunnah) means if he is taking a cheap dig at Dawat us Salafiyah. Someone please inform him that the scholars of the Ahl us Sunnah vouch and identify with the same methodology that he is attacking.

May Allah subhaanaho waa taala guide him and all of us. Ameen

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

he is right in saying so because in his view he is right, in my view i am right, this is common thinking in every muslim, if u ask any salafior wahabi he will also say that he is on the right path and they r not. whereas my view is that salafis and wahabis are right, but you cant change the thinking of the people neither of those salafis who r so extreme that the say that hanafis are kaafir ,

:wasalam:

It seems like someone has passed on some incorrect information to you. No one has made takfir on a group of people, just for following hanafi madhab.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

Abdul25

Logical Believer

It seems like someone has passed on some incorrect information to you. No one has made takfir on a group of people, just for following hanafi madhab.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

well brother, this is not information but this is what i have experienced with them, their shaykhs also claims the same, and believe me, i have become sick of all the sects, i myself found salafis to be on true path after wondering too much but i dont agree with them on all issues,i take things rationally rather than quoting from some one, opinions means to change with person to person but what quran and hadith says is the absolute truth..

hope you understand my point..

abu'muhammad

assalaamu alaykum sister,

the article on the same context I read from shaykh Uthaymeen (May Allaah's mercy be upon him) I link it down go thru inshaAllaah - Barak Allaah feekum

link - http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/125476/true salafiyyah

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

well brother, this is not information but this is what i have experienced with them, their shaykhs also claims the same, and believe me, i have become sick of all the sects, i myself found salafis to be on true path after wondering too much but i dont agree with them on all issues,i take things rationally rather than quoting from some one, opinions means to change with person to person but what quran and hadith says is the absolute truth..

hope you understand my point..

It should those group of people's personal opinion about making takfeer on a person just because he follows Hanafi madhab. This kind of behaviour is not found from the scholars, I just wanted to inform you.

Also, btw Salafiyyah is not a sect that has branched off from the main body of Islam. On the contrary, it encourages holding tight to the rope of Quran and Sunnah & also practicing it in it's true pure form like the way of the Salaf.

I encourage you to read this thread.

An Introduction to the Salafi Da'wah

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Also, btw Salafiyyah is not a sect that has branched off from the main body of Islam. On the contrary, it encourages holding tight to the rope of Quran and Sunnah & also practicing it in it's true pure form like the way of the Salaf.

This is what everyone speaks about their sect.
Like Ahle Sunnah says, this is not a sect we are just following sunnah, Tableeghees says, we are not a sect but we are inviting people towards what is right like the prophet did etc etc.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
This is what everyone speaks about their sect.
Like Ahle Sunnah says, this is not a sect we are just following sunnah, Tableeghees says, we are not a sect but we are inviting people towards what is right like the prophet did etc etc.

That is true.

We have to investigate and verify everybody's claims. Do their scholars then follow the methodology of the early generation muslims holding tight to the rope of Quran and Sunnah ?

Or do they give precedence to their awliya, peer,buzurgh, intellect, rational thought and other erroneous ways ?

Please do read the thread that I linked above. It is time consuming yet very beneficial.

May Allah subhaanaho waa taala make it easy for us. Ameen

justice101

ASWB bros n sis its just like dat, dont stress ur self over dem, hell i know ma friend was caught by one of dees ppl, all u have to worry about dat dey dont send bad messages to new reverts, n to non muslims,