True Love and the Stars.

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
Asalamu 'Alaykuum,

This is a new initiative where I compose really short poems and incorporate them in a graphic/visual and typographic perspective. I also add verses and reminders to it that relate to the actual poem. Please enjoy but most importantly REFLECT :)

poem3.jpg

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu alaicoum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Masallah, it is very beautiful poem dear brother, with pure words and honest feelings for Allah. May Allah reword you and make you close to Him always. ameen summa ameen

:wasalam:

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
Assalam Alaykum Wa Rahmaullah Wa Barakatuh

ya brother your poem is very nice and good with words as usual :)

just one point made me disturb .. yellow colour :p actually I love yellow but here that tone disturbs my sight :p

Additionaly I liked the idea to create it integrated with pictures.. especially the ayahs both sides suits well to your poem :)

jazakallah khair for sharing your talent with us .

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
:ma: nyc poem:D

Jazaki Allahu Kheir!

Assalamu alaicoum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Masallah, it is very beautiful poem dear brother, with pure words and honest feelings for Allah. May Allah reword you and make you close to Him always. ameen summa ameen

:wasalam:

Wa'Alaykuum Asalam Wa Rahmat Allah Wa Barakatu,

Jazaki Allahu Kheir, I appreciate it. And Ameen thuma Ameen, likewise with you.

really lovely poem thanks for sharing :)

Jazaki Allahu Kheir, and its not a problem. Thanks for reading.

Assalam Alaykum Wa Rahmaullah Wa Barakatuh

ya brother your poem is very nice and good with words as usual :)

just one point made me disturb .. yellow colour :p actually I love yellow but here that tone disturbs my sight :p

Additionaly I liked the idea to create it integrated with pictures.. especially the ayahs both sides suits well to your poem :)

jazakallah khair for sharing your talent with us .

Wa'Alaykuum Asalam Wa Rahmat Allah Wa Barakatu,

Jazaki Allahu Kheir, it is appreciated Alhamdulillah.

And sahih, but I utilised the colour yellow to symbolise "light" but I agree, it is not that legible because it is too bright Alhamdulillah.

And Jazaki Allahu Kheir, inshallah I plan to utilise this combination of poetry and imagery to further explain the words within it, and I will definitely be tying it back to the Qur'an and Sunnah of our Prophet (peace be upon him) inshallah!

Wasalam 'Alaykuum Wa Rahmat Allah Wa Barakatu to all that commented. I ask Allah to make you of the dwellers of Ferdose Al-'Ala among the Prophet (peace be upon him) and the Mujahideen who sacrificed their lives for Allah's Sake, Ameen thuma Ameen!