help me plz! things to say to convert a kafir to islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaney

salaam to all mashallah aapa alhum do lillah am married 39 years old and alhum do lillah 4 children aged 16 14 9 and 8 i think i might be a bit more experience than you aapa are you suggesting i marry again lol i forgive all now being experience in marriage i still would,nt oppose that question but thats me.
What this thread relates to i,ve seen it very closely in action thats why i look at a different perspective

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Good. Now answer this please...as I do not know the answer..if a person is possessed and there is sexual intercourse, as is natural in a marriage, what is going on. Where is the jinn..or does the jinn come and go. I am deadly serious. Does the jinn become part of the union? Is it fair to the spouse who is not possessed. What are the chances of the spouse becomming possessed. What protects the spouse? Can the jinn communicate with the possessed spouse...or does the jinn go hide in the niches. This leads to the jinn really not being control does it not?

Or let me ask..if a husband suspects that is wife is possessed ..and he does not wish to divorce her..what does he to fulfill the demands of his needs? I can not imagine a healty man wishing to sleep with his wife and her jinn. I am very serious.

miq1

Praise be to Allah (The Glorified and Exalted).

1) Your argument against the jinn that has possessed you is very simple, "The religion of Islam correctly speaks about your existence and the abilities given to you by Allah (The Glorified and Exalted), and the matter concerning your creation is as mentioned in the religion of Islam. This knowledge could have only come from the Creator, because the jinn are hidden from mankind. Therefore, Islam is the truth." Whereas the majority of other religions do not accept the existence of the jinn race. There are some other religions that do believe in the existence of evil spirits, but they are nowhere near accuracy in describing the purpose of their creation and their abilities and relations to mankind. Therefore, Islam is the truth because it accurately describes the creation of the jinn race and this knowledge could have only come from the Creator.

Curing the Possessed:

(1) The followig Dua (Supplication) can be recited by the one who is suffering from some calamity:

Sa’d said:
The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “The call of Dhoo’l-Noon [Yunus], which he recited when he was in the belly of the fish [whale], ‘La ilaaha illa anta subhaanaka innee kuntu min al-daalimeen.’ There is no Muslim who recites this in any situation, but Allah will respond to him.” [al-Tirmidhi no. 3427; classed as saheeh in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 3383]

(2) The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

“There is no-one who is afflicted by distress and grief, and says: ‘Allaahumma inni ‘abduka ibn ‘abdika ibn amatija naasyati bi yadika, maada fiyya hukmuka, ‘adlun fiyya qadaa’uka. As’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltahu fi kitaabika aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi ‘ilm il-ghayb ‘indaka an taj’al al-Qur’aana rabee’ qalbi wa noor sadri wa jalaa’ huzni wa dhihaab hammi (O Allah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your maidservant; my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every name belonging to You which You have named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the Unseen with You, that You make the Qur’an the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety),’ but Allah will take away his distress and grief, and replace it with joy.” He was asked: “O Messenger of Allah, should we learn this?” He said: “Of course; everyone who hears it should learn it.”

(3) In order to remain protected from possession, the Muslim should pray all obligatory prayers and attempt to keep wudu (state of purity, abultion) throughout the day as much as possible. Reciting Qur’anic Chapters 1, 2, 113, and 114 frequently along with Ayat al-Kursi everyday is also a great benefit.

Possession can be cured by reciting Chapters 1, 2, 113, and 114 of the Qur’an over the possessed. This should be done by the individual or someone who has strong faith and it should be repeated several times, in that the Chapters 1, 112, 113, 114, and Ayat al-Kursi (2:255) should be said several times in one sitting and blown (i.e. "kuffed") over the possessed.

(4) The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) used to treat his companions: “Allaahumma Rabb al-naas, adhhib il-ba’s, washfi anta al-Shaafi laa shifaa’a illa shifaa’uka shifaa’an laa yughaadir saqaman (O Allah, Lord of mankind, remove the harm and heal him, for You are the Healer and there is no healing except Your healing, with a healing which does not leave any disease behind).”

(5) There is also the following Dua of Angel Jabriel (Gabriel) (peace be upon him) to cure illness:

“Bismillaah urqeeka min kulli shay’in yu’dheeka, wa min sharri kulli nafsin aw ‘aynin haasid Allah yashfeek, bismillaah urqeek (In the name of Allah I perform ruqyah for you, from every thing that is harming you, from the evil of every soul or envious eye may Allah heal you, in the name of Allah I perform ruqyah for you).”

(6) In order to cure black magic, the following can also be done: some have successfully used seven lotus-tree leaves. The leaves should be crushed, then mixed with water, enough for taking a bath. The following verses from the Qur’an are then recited: Ayat al-Kursi (2:255), Surah Al-Kafiroon (109), Surahs 112, 113, 114; the verses which mention magic, which are: in Surah Al-Baqarah (2:102), Al-A’raf (3:117-119), Yunus (10:79-82), and Taha (20:65-69). The possessed person drinks some of the water, and the rest is used to give him a bath [Shaykh ‘Abd al-Rahman ibn Hasan (may Allah have mercy on him) in Fath al-Majeed].

(7) “A’oodhu bi kalimaat-illaah il-taammati min sharri ma khalaqa (I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from the evil of that which He has created).”

(8) “A’oodhu bi kalimaat-illaah il-taammati min ghadabihi wa ‘iqaabihi, wa min sharri ‘ibaadihi wa min hamazaat al-shayaateeni wa an yahduroon (I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from His wrath and punishment, from the evil of His slaves and from the evil promptings of the shaytaan and from their presence).”

(9) The Believer can also recite the following verse of the Qur’an, “Hasbi Allaahu laa ilaaha illa huwa, ‘alayhi tawakkaltu wa huwa Rabb ul-‘arsh il-‘azeem (Allah is sufficient for me. None has the right to be worshipped but He, in Him I put my trust and He is the Lord of the Mighty Throne)” [9:129].

(10) The parent can also recite the following for their children, narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) used to seek refuge for al-Hasan and al-Husayn [his grandchildren] and say, “U’eed-hu-kuma bi kalimaat Allaah al-taammati min kulli shaytaanin wa haam-mah wa min kulli ‘aynin laam-mah (I seek refuge for you both in the perfect words of Allah, from every devil and every poisonous reptile, and from every evil eye)” [al-Tirmidhi no. 2060; Abu Dawud no. 4737].

(11) The last two verses of Surat Al-Baqarah (Chapter 2), will suffice a Believer.

Abu Mas’ood al-Badri (may Allah be pleased with him) said:
The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “The last two ayahs of Surat al-Baqarah – whoever recites them at night, they will be sufficient for him.” [al-Bukhari no. 3786; Muslim no. 807]

(12) If someone is afflicted with the evil eye, then they must get the envier to perform wudu and pour the water upon the afflicted person.

‘Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) said:
The person who had put the evil eye on another would be ordered to do wudu, then the person who had been afflicted would wash himself (with that water). [Narrated Abu Dawud; This was classed as authentic by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawud]

The following fatwa also makes mention of treating the evil eye: “If it is known or suspected that a person has been afflicted by the evil eye, then the one who put the evil eye on him should be ordered to wash himself for his brother. So a vessel of water should be brought, and he should put his hand in it, rinse out his mouth into the vessel. Then he should wash his face in the vessel, then put his left hand into the vessel and wash his right knee, then put his right hand in the vessel and wash his left knee. Then he should wash inside his garment. Then the water should be poured over the head of the one on whom he put the evil eye, pouring it from behind in one go. Then he will be healed, by Allah’s leave” [Fatwa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah li’l-Buhooth al-‘Ilmiyyah wa’l-Ifta, 1/186]

You may recite any of what is mentioned above. Let us know what happens after attempting all of the above several times.

*Also see the posts: The Jinn Race and Proving Islam

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41106

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40837

And Allah (The Glorified and Exalted) Knows Best.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Aameen to your du`aa, brother. May we always be able to distinguish falsehood from the truth.

:salam2:

Shaykhul Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah says that jinns can possess a person according to the consensus of Ahlus-Sunnah.

I am not really going to force you to take that, as I have previously witnessed you take odd opinions on many occasions. Your a person who I believe does not take Ijmaa’ into consideration too. So I wish to follow the way of the people of Sunnah and would like to tell you what Ahmed ibn Hanbal said to his son. When 'Abdullaah ibn Ahmed said to him, rahimahullaah: “There is someone who claims that the jinn cannot enter human bodies”. He, rahimahullaah replied: “ O’ my son, he is lying; the jinn is speaking through him.”

So I say the same thing he said to his son, ‘You are LYING!’

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Salaamu 'alaykkum.

As far as I have read about this, it could be that the jinn is playing around with you and lying to you, wAllaahu a'lam. The Raaqis usually warn people from falling into talking to jinns lest the jinn fools you over and over again and carries on messing around with you. Do you pray your 5 daily prayers? If yes, then try and increase in your sunnah prayers like the 12 sunnah everyday, salatul duha, tahajjud, witr etc. Make sure to keep to adhkaar that are recommended to do after each salaah. Like reciting ayatul kursi, the 3 Quls (3 more times in fajr and maghrib), [tasbeeh, tahmeed, takbir<< 33 times] etc

Also try doing ruqyah on yourself, by reciting the following parts of the Qur'aan. (Note: Some of the soorahs are recommended by many raaqis)

Soorah al Fatihah,

First 5 verses of Soorah Baqarah,

Verses 163-164 of Soorah Baqarah,

Ayatul kursi and 2 ayahs following it,

Last 2 verses of Soorah Baqarah,

Verses 18-19 of Soorah aal 'Imraan

Verses 54-56 of Soorah al 'araaf

Verses 115-118 of Soorah Mu'minoon

Verses 1-10 from Soorah Saaffaat

Verses 33-36 of Soorah Ar Rahmaan

Verses 21-24 of Soorah Hashr

Verses 29-32 of Soorah Ahqaaf

Verses 1-9 from Soorah Jinn

Soorah al Humazah

Soorah ikhlaas, falaq, naas.

Every 3 days try to complete reciting Soorah Baqarah, if not then try playing it on your computer, and the people who do ruqyah usually recommend Soorah Baqrah by Farres 'Abbad. Also tell your husband to recite ruqyah on you by reciting all that was listed. I have a MP3 file of General Ruqyah by Shaykh 'Uthmaan bin Iqbaal, and many people have said that it benifitted them. Let me know if you want it. You can listen to it, and in shaa' Allaah it will be of benefit, though you reciting maybe better, WAllaahu a'lam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The question I have is this: If we have the answers to rid the jinn..why is it still there? Why is the jinn residing for ten years. I have been direct in my questions because something is not making sense. In reading some of the other posts similar to this I am picking up that jinns seem to possess simple young girls.
I am not saying jinns do not exist. I want answers from those who have knowledge. The explanations provided thus far have circumvented honest questions. How does one talk to a jinn that is in your body? How is that different from an auditory hallucination? Are there visual cues?
Telling me I do not know..does not give me a reasonable explanation. There are many readers who are thinking the same thing I am. Help us to understand what is going on. This can be educational.
I am not being emotional. I want to understand. Someone respond; please give me Quranic references..hadidths..and fatawas on what is going on here. You have told me how to get rid of the jinn...but it has not worked..I have no understanding of this young woman can function on a day to day basis...she is mother, a wife, and a student.who is walking around with a jinn.

I am not playing here. If the argument is sound there is always proof.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Assalaam walaikum,

The question I have is this: If we have the answers to rid the jinn..why is it still there? Why is the jinn residing for ten years. I have been direct in my questions because something is not making sense. In reading some of the other posts similar to this I am picking up that jinns seem to possess simple young girls.
I am not saying jinns do not exist. I want answers from those who have knowledge. The explanations provided thus far have circumvented honest questions. How does one talk to a jinn that is in your body? How is that different from an auditory hallucination? Are there visual cues?
Telling me I do not know..does not give me a reasonable explanation. There are many readers who are thinking the same thing I am. Help us to understand what is going on. This can be educational.
I am not being emotional. I want to understand. Someone respond; please give me Quranic references..hadidths..and fatawas on what is going on here. You have told me how to get rid of the jinn...but it has not worked..I have no understanding of this young woman can function on a day to day basis...she is mother, a wife, and a student.who is walking around with a jinn.

Wa 'alaykkum salaam wa rahmatullaah. BarakAllaahu feeki sister, may Allaah increase you wisdom and beneficial knowledge.

If you read the works of the scholars who do ruqyah, you will come to know that, when Ruqyah is done, it hurts the jinn etc, but in a few rare cases it maybe that the jinn does not leave the person. Its probably that it leaves and possess the person. Because it is known from scholars that the jinn stalks people after ruqyah. It is also true that some jinns possess a person and this is more stronger than other possessions. A brother very close to me, who himself does ruqyah, is in a problem. His sister, whose the most pious in the family, has been possessed for 2 years now. They been doing ruqyah for a long time now, but the jinn keeps coming back. This brother has told me that at times of possession, his sister is so strong that she could literally lift a heavy bed, all by herself. And the stories go on.

It maybe hard to believe, but the fact is, people get possessed. This has been reported by classical scholars and they don't doubt in this. Try going and watching a live ruqyah done, perhaps you would understand this better (Don't worry jinn will not really come out and go into you or anything, in shaa' Allaah as long as you don't fear the jinn)

The fact that a jinn may possess a person for long time, is a sign that Allaah is testing that person and in shaa' Allaah purifying him from his sins. So it could be something beneficial for a person who fears Allaah and holds firm to His deen, to be possessed.

Wa salaamu 'alayk

arzafar

Assalaam walaikum,

kindly download and read the books mentioned in the following link
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=443918&postcount=30

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,.

I will make this short and simple.

Summary: young simple and pious girls get possessed. They can get rid of the jinn..but not all the time. The jinn may get hurt. The young girls can marry and have children and still have the jinn.. so in essence a girl who is married: the jinn is in bed with she and her husband. What happens when she is pregnant. Does the jinn influence the fetus? Folks this sounds bad.

In psychoanalysis young girls who were afraid of but thought constantly of sex would become hysterical. They would exhibit strange behaviors. Through the magic of a therapist they would learn sex was to be performed. They were frigid. The husbands had others; who were not frigid and etc.

It is too similar. Young pious girls getting possessed. So jinns are scared of strong women. Jinns steal virginity? The responses are provincial.

It is not that I do not believe in jinns. The arguments persented here are poor. They do not answer questions.

The converse of the arguments persented here are this: jinns can not possess strong women. Strong women have the ability to say no. Strong women have the ability to have strong faith and do not come and go out of reality...they are too busy attending to the responsibilty of life.

The responses reek with lame excuses for sexism. I have to defend my faith amongst the kuffir, the non-believers, the ignorant. You guys are making it very difficult for me.

No-one has answered my simple questions.

vanfaiq

Salam
As a muslim the final result as ur friend going to convert or not is not important...because what Allah going to see is ur action toward how u manage to show him that Islam as the best way of life. besides that who knows that among ur action that can lead him to become a muslim one day ,n lastly n the most important one is pray to Allah that one day that ur friend will get hidayah from Allah n will become a good muslim...be patient and continue, continuously with ur persuasion to him toward Islam
:salah:

arzafar

Jinn possession is believed to be true by all authentic scholars and even some pseudo scholars. There are some huge names in that list including the 4 imams , ibn taymiyyah, ibn qayyam etc. i would think a few dozen lifetimes before rejecting something stated by the consensus of such prominent scholars.

Jinn possession can take happen to anybody, male, female, young or old.
the causes are many but maybe classified into:

1) jinn fell in love with a human (of opposite sex) and want to do zinaa. this usually happen with women since male jinn are as promiscuous as human males. Women should never accept any 'gift' from unknown sources, like a sweet or a ring etc found lying in the drawer etc. This may be a gift left by jinn and in return they expect sex.

2) Magic. Scorers deal in jinn. that is they have jinn for them favors in return of which they do something for the jinn. Some sorcerers may even control jinn. Using them they can tell the past of the person to the minute details. all they need is the name of the mother (why mother see 1) and the name of the person. These sorcerers may also send jinn to cause problem in the family etc. Some people (even muslims) buy their services.

3) Revenge. Jinn are hot headed and very revengeful. If they are pissed of at something a person has done then they will look at an opportunity to create trouble for him either by possessing him or one of his loved one. This may go from one generation to the next

4) for fun. young jinn may do such things. also jinn are jealous that they werent favored by Allah whereas Adam and his children our and so they bear hatred towards us.

In all cases jinn possession becomes possible if a person is not doing the daily salah and adkhar or he is in a condition of impurity. The possession may be full or partial, permanent or temporary, through single jinn or many jinn.

The jinn may prevent a possessed person from having sex. i.e. as soon as the time comes he begins whispering and creating doubts. so basically its through the mind that he causes division between husband and wife.

the symptoms of jinn possession may sound similar to other phycological diseases but that doesnt mean the disease is the same. The real test for jinn possession is when you read the quraan. The reaction of the possessed persoin give it away. why would a person go mad upon hearing the adhaan, ayat-ul Kursi? How can a person speak 2 or 3 different languages which he never learned? How can he speak of events that took place before his birth? How can he speak of places that he never traveled to?

jinn possession is not a rational argument. it's supported by empirical evidence, eye witnesses and experience. What i find amusing is that people claim not to believe in jinn possession and yet they become angry when someone wishes they get possessed or such. I mean if one truly believes there is no jinn possession they should welcome such wishes. They may just get the chance to debunk the popular myth of jinn possession and clean islam of paganism and all that.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Now we are getting somewhere. Satire is not a good thing.

We have to be careful that we are not duped by those who say they are possessed. You have made my point. We need to know what possession entails. Possession entails a through interruption of life. You can not be possessed one minute and not possessed the next.

I do need more explanations. You are writing people become possessed because they are impure...that is not what the others have written. You write male jinns are as promiscuous as human males. Are you including Muslim men; or are Mulsim men not human males.

No-one has answered what possession is.

Once again I ask for answers. You can not conduct daily life if you are possessed. Where is the person when the jinn takes over. Is the person in the jinn or is the jinn in the person.

The satire does not help us understand. No-one is able to tell me what is going on in the person when they are possessed.

One simple question..who makes the diagnosis that a person is possessed and what happens to their rou while they are "held".

Please understand this is not a joking matter

miq1

There are two types of possession: Partial and Full.

(1) Partial Possession- The individual loses control over themselves sometimes and become erratic in their behavior. They may remember none, some glimpses, or all of what they did when they acted erratically.

(2) Full Possession- The individual suffering from full possession does not remember anything and will suffer from amnesia after they are cured from possession. This means they remember nothing of their behavior during the time they were possessed.

Whether jinn are involved with an individual or not is determined by the story of the individual, this includes their overall lifestyle, religiosity, mental and physical health, what their family says about their previous behavior, and knowledge about jinn behavior and possession known by an experienced and knowledgeable Muslim. Usually people experience the following things when encountering jinn:

(1) Scratch marks on the body, either one or three linear scratches. They usually appear on the abdomen, arms, face, neck, back, and perhaps legs and feet sometimes.

(2) The person sees images of shadowy figures in the form of a male shadow.

(3) The person may have hallucinations. An individual that is possessed may also stare into a mirror and sometimes see their eyes transform into a dark black color.

(4) The person may be physically harmed by strangulation, cutting off their breathing, for a time.

(5) The person may feel a heavy weight on their body, that pins them down.

(6) The person may hear whispers, speech.

(7) Things inside the home turn "on" or "off" by themselves such as lights, radio, and television. The doors are usually opened and slammed closed to annoy the occupants of the home. Windows may also be opened or closed.

(8) An extremely foul stench may permeate in the home.

(9) An "orb" or "spherical light" may be seen within the home, flying around.

(10) A possessed person may speak a different language if the jinn knows another language. Usually a possessed person will make a lot of "hissing" noises as the jinn attempts to speak and they will move their hands in "twisting" motions, they also have the tendency of moving their legs up and down while seated.

(11) An exorcist may speak to the jinn may putting the possessed person asleep, some of the professionals do this by grabbing the neck and applying enough pressure to make the person pass out, however this is not recommended for amateurs. The exorcist may simply call the jinn to speak to him. However, many of the jinn are aggressive, the exorcist may be physically attacked or verbally abused.

(12) Reading the Qur'an over a person possessed by a non-Muslim jinn, will make that person erratic.

(13) Usually females suffer from the most possession, probably over 80% from the accounts of some exorcists. This has to do with the male jinns being more prone to behave in this manner, possessing women they have intimate feelings for.

(14) The jinn within the body has nothing to do with an individual's soul.

(15) There is no such thing as a body being filled already, as the jinn may flow through it like blood, more than one jinn may possess a single body.

(16) Usually jinn possess people that are not religiously committed. Praying 5 times a day on a regular basis is a great protection from Allah (The Glorified and Exalted) from being possessed. Also a Believer must fear Allah (The Exalted) alone, and should have no fear of jinns. Keeping wudu and reciting Ayat Al-Kursi (2:255) should also be done regularly.

(17) When the jinn possesses the body of an individual, he will engage and feel everything the individual feels, such as eating food, etc.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

You have answered my question. Thus, if a person is possessed by a jinn it is impossible for the person to function in a normal way. It is impossible for the individual to function as a spouse or mother to a child. Let alone a student.

Twice now it has been written that the person is lacking in aspects of faith.

So I can assume 80% of possessions are simple females lacking in faith; this is not my personal assumptions. This is what I have extrapolated from the responses.

I will stop. In my conclusions this post was a fraud. There is jinn possession; the person who wrote the thread can not be possessed; or the child is the child of the jinns.

We have to be careful..we can not play with Allah subhana talla.

Waseem203

Young Muslim
Assalaam walaikum,

You have answered my question. Thus, if a person is possessed by a jinn it is impossible for the person to function in a normal way. It is impossible for the individual to function as a spouse or mother to a child. Let alone a student.

Twice now it has been written that the person is lacking in aspects of faith.

So I can assume 80% of possessions are simple females lacking in faith; this is not my personal assumptions. This is what I have extrapolated from the responses.

I will stop. In my conclusions this post was a fraud. There is jinn possession; the person who wrote the thread can not be possessed; or the child is the child of the jinns.

We have to be careful..we can not play with Allah subhana talla.

Just because she was possessed doesn't mean her kids are now of the Jinns.

miq1

1) It is difficult to determine whether a person is possessed or not when one cannot look at them and meet them.

Aapa
Thus, if a person is possessed by a jinn it is impossible for the person to function in a normal way. It is impossible for the individual to function as a spouse or mother to a child. Let alone a student.

A person may be Partially Possessed and still be able to live life. In this case the individual would have some instances in which they would have behavior lapses and behave erratically.

Aapa
...or the child is the child of the jinns.

There is no such thing as a human having children with jinn. Just because a male jinn is within a female, does not mean that the children she conceives during that time are from jinn. Children are conceived from a female egg and a male sperm, both of which must be human, because the receptors on the surface of the female egg only recognize the male sperm of a human.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Please be so kind as to give me a specific reference to support that jinns and female humans can not co-mingle; as earlier one of the facts was if a possessed person is eating so is the jinn. I apologize for the confusion.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
Salaam sister i hope you are cured by Allahs will soon With the minority of jokers on this forum the only way to make them believe Is that there get possesed themselves and then there can interview jinns and ask all these questions one to one don,t worry about proving anything to them May Allah Swt guide us all to the straight path ameen

yes you are right, this is why i havent responded to anyones questions. im sick of judgements and jokes and people saying 'sorry i said this' or 'with all do respect in saying ....' when they mean it and say it again.

not making sense here.

if people think im crazy and need medical help and keep saying 'we need answers, why wont you answer our questions' well i dont have to answer your questions for the reason, all the info i gave you, half of the messages i got is joking and judging me and making it sound like im lying or crazy, i therefore refuse to give anymore info. why should i, so everyone can joke and argue more. i actually personally send a private message to those i feel deserve answers and understand what im going through.

as for Aapa, i answer your questions, then you ask for more, then you ask for proof then you ask other stuff and you still dont understand what im going through and try to be mr nice, you tell me im not answering your questions because i only answer to what i want, no thats not true, i gave you enough info, im not obliged to give you allllllllllllll my personal info. who do you think you are. i should not have given you full details but i did coz i thought you will use your brain and understand, but all the answer i've given you and still you want more. i asked for positive post regarding my message, so your not welcome to reply!!!!

go find someone else who you can try your 'doctor skills' on!

i dont need a doctor, i have allah. i dont need medications, i have quran! i dont need another evil person seeking personal info from me or trying to stick their nose into my private life and asking me for more details! how dare you. you make me sick!!!

thanks toooo who stood by me. i havent responded in ages because i cant stand some peoples post and if i dont reply to them they think im doing this for attention and dont have an answer. but thank you to all who made dua and gave positive post.

i refuse to reply to anymore negative post or those who want personal answers. if i like the person and feel they are not judging me, i will send them a private message.

salam to all.

thank you so much Shaney, i really really want allah to give you a gift from me. i will pray and ask allah to gift you and give you good deeds for giving me advice and for sticking up for me.:tti_sister:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
yes you are right, this is why i havent responded to anyones questions. im sick of judgements and jokes and people saying 'sorry i said this' or 'with all do respect in saying ....' when they mean it and say it again.

not making sense here.

:salam2:wa rahamtullahi wa barakauthu:)

sis i'm sorry you are offended like this but i'm sure non of us meant any harm or mockery!!some of us are confused about this possesion quality of jinns so they asked.may be the Qs were designed as if they were taunting but we are a family sister:)we love each other and mean no harm!!:)inshallah you won't have this problem again:)they were trying to help!!perhaps the words weren't right but we love you like our own sister:)!!!

if people think im crazy and need medical help and keep saying 'we need answers, why wont you answer our questions' well i dont have to answer your questions for the reason, all the info i gave you, half of the messages i got is joking and judging me and making it sound like im lying or crazy, i therefore refuse to give anymore info. why should i, so everyone can joke and argue more. i actually personally send a private message to those i feel deserve answers and understand what im going through.

no siter nobody thinks like this about you:)no one has the right to do so:)you believe in things we cannot understand doesnot mean you are the one whose not thinking straight when it could be us who got a small mind that can' take things bigger then us.....so it's all toghether wrong to think like this:)!!

as far as medical aid is conserned some of the members here are qualified in that field so they tried to help there way!!i mean if i don't have money to donate i'd like to donate what i have!!may be clothes,food anything!!so they wanted to help:)since they don't understand jinns they thought they can help you out ub med field plzz don't doubt them.they meant no harm!!

and yes you have all the right to ignore Qs if they are irritating you and consult someone through PMs.that's totally your choice!!:SMILY259:

as for Aapa, i answer your questions, then you ask for more, then you ask for proof then you ask other stuff and you still dont understand what im going through and try to be mr nice, you tell me im not answering your questions because i only answer to what i want, no thats not true, i gave you enough info, im not obliged to give you allllllllllllll my personal info. who do you think you are. i should not have given you full details but i did coz i thought you will use your brain and understand, but all the answer i've given you and still you want more. i asked for positive post regarding my message, so your not welcome to reply!!!!

sister you kind of made me smile:)you took Apaa wrong my sis:)she's very caring mashallah but she didn't understand your problem so yeah may be the two of you misunderstood each other.knd of wrong to baan her from your thread sister......she your sister in islaam remember.even if we are sad we give way to each other:)!!forgive and forget and share love and peace we are muslims after all.........one big happy muslim family:)cheer up sister!!we are sorry for offending you we want you HAPPY and HEALTHY nshallah!!!:SMILY252:

go find someone else who you can try your 'doctor skills' on!

i dont need a doctor, i have allah. i dont need medications, i have quran! i dont need another evil person seeking personal info from me or trying to stick their nose into my private life and asking me for more details! how dare you. you make me sick!!!

plz don't be sooo angry sister:(!!

Status
Not open for further replies.