Sadness...

zelim123

Assalam Aleykum Brothers and Sisters,

Today a very good friend of my mother died in hospital. May Allah grant her with Jannat Al-Firdaws ! She always had a hard live cuz no one of her family cared about her even not her mum ! Astaghfirlah! And her husband was an alcoholic, he always hit her when he came home drunk. She worked hard to keep the family in life cuz her husband didn't do anything but drink and hit her for nothing.?? And in the last days she was really sick and the doctors didn't know what disease she had... And to late they detected something in her brain I don't know pricesely what it was..
She had 3 children, 2 daughters and 1 son. The've already buried her today..
and her son of 11 years old cried when they wrapped her around with some white sheet.. The son was crying and said these words : Mum U always worked so hard to keep us in life why did u have to die right now.. and he refused to let her bury.... I knew her too a lil bit and I am so down by this happening May Allah forgiver her !!! Amin!! Please do Du'aa for this poor Woman her name is Laila.......

Sorry for my bad English,

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
inna lillah wa inna ilayhu rajiun .. sorry to hear such a life.. But inshaallah Allah gives a better place to her near our Prophet :saw:

May Allah forgives her and give patience to her kids..

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa baraktuhu!!

it's really sad:(INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAHI RAJIOON.

may ALLAH rest her soul in peace and grant her jannah for her hard work and miseries.ameen

ALLAh is sufficient for her kids,may ALLAH give them shelter and patience.ameen

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Walaykumu salaam

Innalillahi wa inna ilahi rajioon.

May her soul rest in peace. Ameen. Like sister Seeking Allah's Mercy said, Allah is sufficient for her kids, He will take very good care of them

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

May Allah swt grant a good shelter to those poor kids amiin. And may Allah swt grant their mom jannah amiin.
wasalam

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
this is sad indeed.
may Allah reward her jannat-al-firdaws.
may Allah protect her children.
Ameen Ameen.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Inna lilaahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon. May Allah grant her with peace in jannet el ferdous. May those children grow up to be healthy and full av deen. Amin.

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
Inna lilaahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon.... May Allah(swt) give sabr to the children and grant her jannah.......ameen.
:wasalam:

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Subhanallah! To Allah we'll All return one day!

May Allah swt-The Guider, Guide that husband of hers to the right path subhanallah!
May He keep her children under His protection and make them grow to become pious muslimeens Insha'allah! May He also give her a better life In jannah Insha'allah!Aameen

Made Sarah

Servant of Allah
Staff member
Assalamu 3alaykum wa ra7matu Allahi wa barakatuhu. It's extremely sad, indeed... Inna lilaahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon. May Allah Subhanu Wa Ta'ala forgive her sins and grant her Jannah, and may Allah Subhanu Wa Ta'ala grant patience, good health and strong eeman to the children, and protect them.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

May Allah grant her junnath. May Allah ease the path of the young children. I pray that the children are placed into homes of family members; or the father wakes up to assume his responsibility.

zelim123

Amin to all of our dua´s ... I heard a story about that woman from my mother
Her husband was hitting her when her son was like 1 year or older and she was trying to not let fall this young child, she was holding him with one arm ...while her husbund hit her .....

zelim123

oh and this happenend yesterday before she died ... my mother's sister was the whole time with her and doing everything to get Laila better. And then when Laila opened her eyes and could move a little bit my mother's sister asked her will u help me too when I am laying in a hospital just like u?? and then Laila hugged her and gave a kiss on her forehead but she couldn't talk ...
After this they gave her Injection and the reaction was really bad and they took her to the reanimation room and my mother's sister shouted out to the doctors cuz they gave her the wrong injection .... not much later she died...

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wait, what?? they gave her the wrong injection subhanallah-
I thought she died while she was sick and in the hospital...May Allah swt have mercy on her soul wallahi

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Sympathy to the late family

Assalam Aleykum Brothers and Sisters,

Today a very good friend of my mother died in hospital. May Allah grant her with Jannat Al-Firdaws ! She always had a hard live cuz no one of her family cared about her even not her mum ! Astaghfirlah! And her husband was an alcoholic, he always hit her when he came home drunk. She worked hard to keep the family in life cuz her husband didn't do anything but drink and hit her for nothing.?? And in the last days she was really sick and the doctors didn't know what disease she had... And to late they detected something in her brain I don't know pricesely what it was..
She had 3 children, 2 daughters and 1 son. The've already buried her today..
and her son of 11 years old cried when they wrapped her around with some white sheet.. The son was crying and said these words : Mum U always worked so hard to keep us in life why did u have to die right now.. and he refused to let her bury.... I knew her too a lil bit and I am so down by this happening May Allah forgiver her !!! Amin!! Please do Du'aa for this poor Woman her name is Laila.......

Sorry for my bad English,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:bismillah:
:salam2:
Inna lilaahi wa inna ilaihi rajiuun....
To Allah swt we come
And to Allah swt we shall return!

May Allah swt give sabr to the children
and grant her jannah!

Amiin.

And Amiin to your du'a too!

:tti_sister:May Allah swt blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

Take Care!
Thank you,
~Wassalam.

zelim123

Wait, what?? they gave her the wrong injection subhanallah-
I thought she died while she was sick and in the hospital...May Allah swt have mercy on her soul wallahi

Thats how it is... in my country in hospitals they don´t know anything they just do things without any tests. There are many people who died like this cuz of the doctors. But we can´t change it know ...it had to be like this.
ameen to ur du´aa

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I do not mean to digress from the topic. Please forgive me but it seems that the demise of the lady may have occured from a mistake by the hospital staff. If I read this correctly this becomes a police matter. I pray that there is someone, a Muslim brother; an imam to help the family with this issue. I do not know the laws of the country you reside. Forgive me if I write anything wrong.