Who's ready for some Nuclear War? Iran and the U.S.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Salam. I don't get it...the only nuclear threat the US faces is in North Korea. Iran has no nuclear weapons whatsoever, and are using the energy for peaceful purposes. There is no solid proof against it, apart from baseless claims from the same people who persisted in telling the world that Iraq had WMD's.
So why dig bomb shelters if you're living in the US?

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
And has the western world (or any other world) worry about those nuclear weapons which are in the zionist state, Isreal?

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I know right! Isreal has cluster and nuclear bombs; but, are they called a terrorist while they killed Lebonese and Palestinian people? No. Is anyone calling them a threat to the Middle East? No; while the US and the media claims that the Middle East is a threat to Isreal. Iran had a lot of wars with Isreal, and there might be ANOTHER war. Oh well! I hope Iran will beat the Isrealis/Zionists!

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Salam. I don't get it...the only nuclear threat the US faces is in North Korea. Iran has no nuclear weapons whatsoever, and are using the energy for peaceful purposes. There is no solid proof against it, apart from baseless claims from the same people who persisted in telling the world that Iraq had WMD's.
So why dig bomb shelters if you're living in the US?

Walaykum Salaam
Do you truly believe that Iran is building nuclear weapons for peace? After they've expressed, eagerly, their plans to strike the U.S. if the U.S. attack first? Even after their tests and their people in Iraq?

Whether or not Iran is in the right is another issue. But it's obvious that they're building weapons of war. Iran isn't an angel state. They themselves persecute as much as Israel, just different people. Iran shows hostility and persecutes Jews, Zoroastrians, and Sunni Muslims.

sister harb said:
And has the western world (or any other world) worry about those nuclear weapons which are in the zionist state, Isreal?

Israel is a different story. The West doesn't have to worry about them because the West is in on the corruption. Israel only poses a threat to the Middle East.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Walaykum Salaam
Do you truly believe that Iran is building nuclear weapons for peace?

Salam alaikum. Your question has a wrong statement in it. What nuclear weapons?!! They are using nuclear energy. There's a difference. International nuclear inspectors have been keeping track of all nuclear activities in Iran, taking tours of the facilities, and have not seen anything but Iran's intentions to use nuclear energy for peaceful purposes.

They themselves persecute as much as Israel, just different people. Iran shows hostility and persecutes Jews, Zoroastrians, and Sunni Muslims.

I highly doubt Iran persecutes Jews, specially seeing as there are quite a few number of Iranian Jews in the government!! Or that they persecute Sunni Muslims, because I remember my parents' time and my childhood in Iran, as Muslim Sunnis, as a very pleasant and enjoyable one. There was no problem AT ALL with the local people and my parents, or the government in 80s giving both my parents jobs at the same place so they could work together.

saqlawi

Muslim Student
Iran and Israel are in a surprising parallel.

Iran's relationship with the US is very awkward indeed. Iran benefits the US actually, with its position in Iraq. There is no doubt that Iranian agents are operating in Iraq, but the US is uncomfortable with Iran possible overstepping its power. Sometimes they go a little too far for the US. Of course to me, they're all players in the same dirty game.

The_truth_pls

As Salaamu Alaykum
http://www.france24.com/france24Pub...html?id=070208131425.vau4ur0w&cat=middle-east
Iran will hit back, it threatens, if the United States strikes it. Since Iran will be foolish enough to attack the U.S. back (knowing that the U.S. has hundreds of allies everywhere), they'll probably use their nukes.

If the Chimp in Chief attacks Iran, then we'll be looking at nuclear war.

We should start digging our bomb shelters...

Humm...wouldn't go as far as an all out Nuclear war, but yes maybe in the next 2 years Iran will have a weapons capability. Then Saudis will follow suit, I mean there can't be a *!*!*!*!e Iran with a nuke and not a Sunni Arab country without one - unfortunately that the politics since the the war of the camel between Ayesha and Ali after the third Caliph Uthman assisnated.- Reports suggest though that Pakistan has already shipped some ready made nukes to Saudis in the al-sulail underground air base, as part of a Nuclear blanket deal.wa Allahu 3alam.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

I hope Pakistan hasn't sent any NUKES to Saudia bro! Having seen and read up on the operational readiness of Saudi forces and seen how the Saudi government operates; I fear the safety of Saudi civilians.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
As Salaamu Alaykum
Salam alaikum. Your question has a wrong statement in it. What nuclear weapons?!! They are using nuclear energy. There's a difference. International nuclear inspectors have been keeping track of all nuclear activities in Iran, taking tours of the facilities, and have not seen anything but Iran's intentions to use nuclear energy for peaceful purposes.

They aren't using nuclear energy. They have just tested weapons and not only the U.S. are saying that they're building nukes...

I highly doubt Iran persecutes Jews, specially seeing as there are quite a few number of Iranian Jews in the government!! Or that they persecute Sunni Muslims, because I remember my parents' time and my childhood in Iran, as Muslim Sunnis, as a very pleasant and enjoyable one. There was no problem AT ALL with the local people and my parents, or the government in 80s giving both my parents jobs at the same place so they could work together.

We can all agree that Ethiopia persecutes Muslim, but there are a lot of Muslims in Ethiopia's government. Also, I don't see why there are Jews there after Ahmadenijad (spelling?) said that the Holocaust was false.

The persecution of Zoroastrians is evident.

Between 12,000 to 15,000 Sunnis were hanged or jailed in the Province of Baluchistan. Iran is funding the Shi'ite militias who's target isn't the Coalition but the Sunnis. It seems like in certain places Sunnis are being persecuted. Also, with the new nut job Supreme Leader (Ali Khameni), he may also be to blame.

The persecution of Sunnis in Iran is like the persecution of Muslims in the West. It is quiet, but it's happening. The government hasn't declared a war against them, but they are secretly doing them injustices.

I'm not saying "Sunnis are better! They deserve better!". I'm just saying that it's wrong to persecute ANY innocent peoples, regardless of nationality, race, religion, sect, etc. Saudi Arabia is no better; the government beats the Muslim woman to a bloody pulp when a peice of hair hangs from her Hijab. They also beat and imprison Sufis and Shia. We need to be better than this...

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
As Salaamu Alaykum
Saudi Arabia is funding the Sunni militias and Iran is funding the Shi'a militias. It's sad since the Jihad has been twisted and we are fighting each other and not the real enemy.

Where are our values? We all need to pick up the Qur'an, learn how to read it (most of the terrorist groups' members are illiterate, explaining a lot), and know who our real enemies our. NOT innocent non-Muslims, NOT innocent Iraqis, NOT innocent Muslims, but rather the American troops. And even then, we must attack those who attack us first.

Many make the mistake of calling the American Army "a bunch of kuffar" and all that bad stuff. Many are forced to go into Iraq or be jailed and/or fined a LOT of money. Few have the courage to step up. Do not judge someone until you've been in their shoes.

The Jihad should be against the troops who blew up a mosque, or the troops who made Iraqi kids run for water. NOT the troops who play soccer with the Iraqi children in order to do the best they can to lower the suffering.

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
salaam allaikum

i will like to add in Islam everyone has rights . Are we giving the prisoners thier rights . i know its sounds strange but are the Troops thats Captured by muslims giving rights if not then they should think about it , because one of the famous Reverts in UK Yovone Redly, a Journalist who was captured was later freed upon Promise that she will read Quran and mashallah she became muslim. but at the end the Afghanistan had done good job of making an effort to follow islam that time and look what happened , she became muslim later.. so everyone has rights in Islam Even Prisoners should be treated with Respect and i Hope the Muslims can continue follow Prphet muhammed (P.B.U.H) Teaching . and he Used to forgive others and not Take Revenge . If we Follow Prohets Teaching then Inshallah Allah will Stop non-muslims from Attacking Muslims. We Should be Concerned about the outcome of Our Behaviour. I dont want to Offend Everyone But Whenever i hear About the Values of Islam I get Tears . Because we are not Following the Islamic Teachings Completly there are many things that should be looked at but i myself am learning .

salaaam allaikum

dna1987

Muslim Guy
As Salaamu Alaykum

They aren't using nuclear energy. They have just tested weapons and not only the U.S. are saying that they're building nukes...

Not only the U.S. were saying that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction either ...

We can all agree that Ethiopia persecutes Muslim, but there are a lot of Muslims in Ethiopia's government. Also, I don't see why there are Jews there after Ahmadenijad (spelling?) said that the Holocaust was false.

Ahmadinejad has allowed the Holocaust to be investigated. Since when has questioning or investigating history been a crime? That alone should raise some red flags. The truth can stand on its own merit; it doesn't need to be protected with stupid government laws and jail time.

From Ahmadinejad's interview, it is clear he has never said "Death to Jews", but "death to the Zionist regime". And I strongly agree with that point. We all do. Zionism is the problem here. And the zionist media is trying to counter him with mistranslations and more lies that he said he hates Jews.

Interview with Ahmadinejad - read his own words. And keep in mind, that the magazine interviewer is asking VERY biased questions:
http://www.spiegel.de/international/spiegel/0,1518,418660,00.html

Iran is funding the Shi'ite militias who's target isn't the Coalition but the Sunnis. It seems like in certain places Sunnis are being persecuted.

There is no proof of Iran funding anyone in Iraq other than what the US keeps on claiming. I didn't believe all their lies about Iraq, or their daily lies about "Islamofacism", and nor am I going to believe the US now where they are claiming that Iran is the one behind the suicide bombings in Iraq, that's absolutely ridiculous. Specially when there is real proof of British and American soldiers dressed as Iraq militia are going around blowing up cars and attacking people in market places. (click here: journalist speaks out: http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4020)

The persecution of Sunnis in Iran is like the persecution of Muslims in the West. It is quiet, but it's happening. The government hasn't declared a war against them, but they are secretly doing them injustices.

I wasn't aware of any injustices during my time in Iran, neither were my parents. So I'll have to disagree on this one.

I'm not saying "Sunnis are better! They deserve better!". I'm just saying that it's wrong to persecute ANY innocent peoples, regardless of nationality, race, religion, sect, etc. Saudi Arabia is no better; the government beats the Muslim woman to a bloody pulp when a peice of hair hangs from her Hijab. They also beat and imprison Sufis and Shia. We need to be better than this...

Going back to the thread title, "Who's ready for nuclear war?"...I think the only ones that really need to get prepared are all the civilians living in Iran. They face the biggest threats of getting nuked by one of the most volatile and dangerous countries in the world - the United States of Israel... I mean, either of the two most dangerous countries in the world - the United States of America, or their masters in charge, Israel. Salam alaikum.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Asslaikum,

The persecution & ill-treatment of Sunnees is evident to anyone even doing a transit in Iran.

You get treated differently from the outset and it is plain; just like people with dark skin get treated differently in CUBA;

You have to be denying the blatant truth not to notice it.

I come from Pakistan which has 17% Shias & we have a differenet curriculum for Islam in Schools for them, we cate for their prayers (using stones)....there are 35% Sunnees in Iran & there are no facilities for them....There are almost none existent Sunni Mosques in Iran (for 35% of the population)...Their share in the jobs is also non-existent

Furthermore visit Baitul-Afaf (near the Airport) & other mysteries of Iran will become clear to you.

I am sorry to be rude to my Sisters on the forum but in Baitul-Afaf Mut'a (temporary marraige) is practised under Government sanction & anypone can visit & get himself a woman....In polite terms its a "Brothel" run under the eyes of Iranian "Scholars" but declared permissable under the Shariah