Question..

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Assalamualaikum

Maybe its a silly question but I'll ask anyway.

Will I be rewarded for feeding the fishes I have at home? :SMILY84:

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualaikum

Maybe its a silly question but I'll ask anyway.

Will I be rewarded for feeding the fishes I have at home? :SMILY84:
Assalamualikum.Oh dear.For every single thing you do for the sake of Allah brings reward in sha Allah.if Whatever you do pleases Allah,In sha Allah it brings reward.

For example,each drop of the milk being breastfed to a child brings rewards.

Cooking for husband and the family brings rewards,

Washing and cleaning the house brings rewards.

Say assalamualikum to someone brings rewards.

Smile to someone(not to the opposite sex of course because you need to lower your gaze) brings rewards.

Each thread that you create and it benefits someone brings rewards.

Allah is The Most Merciful and the amount of rewards we get cannot be counted and cannot be imagined.

If we commit sins,we are given time to repent but if we do something good which pleases Allah,it is immediately written down in our book.

Allah knows the best.

Assalamualikum :)

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamua'laykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

There is a hadeeth which states that even picking a thorn from the pathway (as to not let others hurt by it) is counted as a good deed; a sadaqah. Forgive me as I dont have my reference with me now.

Therefore, so long that you do everything with a good intention and correctly (based on Shari'ah), you will be rewarded with ajaar from Allaah. InshaAllaah.

Wassalam.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
yes,of course!each creature of Allah that you help in anyway,in this case your fish,Allah will reward you...or do you prefere to leave it dying of hunger?!

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Assalamualaikum

Maybe its a silly question but I'll ask anyway. Will I be rewarded for feeding the fishes I have at home? :SMILY84:

:biggrin:Am I allowed to laugh if I agree wit that!!?:biggrin:

^This is the hadith one of the sister was reffering to-
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Charity is prescribed for each descendant of Adam every day the sun rises." He was then asked: "From what do we give charity every day?" The Prophet answered: "The doors of goodness are many...enjoining good, forbidding evil, removing harm from the road, listening to the deaf, leading the blind, guiding one to the object of his need, hurrying with the strength of one's legs to one in sorrow who is asking for help, and supporting the feeble with the strength of one's arms--all of these are charity prescribed for you." He also said: "Your smile for your brother is charity." - Fiqh-us-Sunnah, Volume 3, Number 98

so, if you jst smile, or remove something frm the road, or do other little things- and get reward for it, obviously u'll get ajr for feeding ur fish too!:biggrin:- unless ur trying to get rid of it,lol:p

daywalker

:salam2: If you dont feed them and they die, you will get definately sin for that and will be asked.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
:salam2:wa rahmtullahi wa barakatuhu!!
it depends upon niyya akhi:)but wild should be left in the wild where it belongs nautrally:)!!

Salam alaikum.....
Thumbs up ya ukhti...
I always say this......though I've fishes in my house,but not kept and maintained by me......

Jazakallahu Khair
Wassalam