Somali children die silently&there are brothers in religion pay millions for animals

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Assalam Alaykum..Dear All..
..i wish i share this message for TTI poster in All of world speacially rich countries..

gggtt.jpg

Most Somali children die from malnutrition and diseases transmitted through water such as diarrhoea in addition to the lack of access to health care given to demolish the infrastructure and insecurity.

The tragedy of the children of Somalia does not recur How many hundred thousand children a Somali (Muslim Arab) Christianizing???

Our children [a Somali (Muslim Arab)] are dying silently without being aware of one of them ...

Our children [a Somali (Muslim Arab)] suffering and no one hears cries of pain ...

Our children [a Somali (Muslim Arab)] are the majority of the many disaster victims have not found enough ... Famine, drought, floods, wars

Finally, the cholera epidemic which never to the mercy of their bodies vulnerable to torment him Alkuarat former ...

Come to this dangerous epidemic to complete the remainder of their remnants spirit
Which has cost them a lot, but I still continue harvesting series of innocent lives.

Figures that come from charities and health organizations working in Somalia is very frightening figures from the dire situation facing our children and epidemic, which kills them one by one

salahdin

ASALAMA ALEIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATU MY BROTHER .I WANT TO HELP BUT WHAT CAN ONE PERSON OR TWO PEOPLE DO MY BROTHER . WHERE CAN START FROM? . I EVEN IF ONE DONATES A SMALL AMOUNT IT CAN FEED A WHOLE FAMILY . WE WHO LIVE IN WESTERN WORLD ,RICH ARAB COUNTRIES ONLY LOOK FOR OUR INTREST. THE QUESTION IS WHAT CAN ONE DO TO HELP

Imam Muslim reported that the prophet (S.A.W.) said, "I swear by the one whose hand my soul is in that you will not enter paradise until you believe. And you won’t be believed until you love one another. May I tell you something, that if you practice it you will love another, spread the (salam) Islamic greeting among you." This makes it clear to us, that spreading salam among Muslims is the first step towards paradise. This is because spreading salam leads to increasing the love between our hearts. And the increase of love between our hearts will increase the Iman, (faith)

muslim-girl

Im so sorry

Asc brothers and sisters..

Im so sorry to see that. really everytime i hear or see something like that, i feel so qulity and i know that, Allah swt will ask us on the day of judgement, why we did'nt feed or needed brothers or sisters?. subhanaAllah may Allah forgive us, but inshaAllah i will do what ever i can do, even if i should offer my life wallah i will. so brothers and sisters let us at least do what we can do. i know that not only one person can feed a whole contry. but at least try to feed a familiy. let us donimate some money, even if it a half dollar or what so ever. inshaALlah let us do what we can do, before Allah ask us on the day on jugdement, im not only talking to u my brothers and sisters, but even me. im the worse. i just feel sorry but dont really do anything about it. may Allah increase or iman and love for each other. amiin :tti_sister:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:
ya ALLAH give us strenght to stand up for each other.ameen:tti_sister:

.I WANT TO HELP BUT WHAT CAN ONE PERSON OR TWO PEOPLE DO MY BROTHER .
that is what our greatest problem is.if everyone forgets this what can one person do thing.then it won't be one person at all.you start it my brother,you clear responsibilites list without the thing about what it would do.actully i used to think that way.but once i started something and because of my stubborness my whole family have to follow my way mashallah.if it can g from one to six.why not mare then six akhi:hijabi:

Imam Muslim reported that the prophet (S.A.W.) said, "I swear by the one whose hand my soul is in that you will not enter paradise until you believe. And you won’t be believed until you love one another. May I tell you something, that if you practice it you will love another, spread the (salam) Islamic greeting among you." This makes it clear to us, that spreading salam among Muslims is the first step towards paradise. This is because spreading salam leads to increasing the love between our hearts. And the increase of love between our hearts will increase the Iman, (faith)
[/QUOTE]
and jazakallah khair for this^

hana*

that is so sad, the unfortunate reality, whilst we eat with our stomachs full, have central heating to keep us warm, have clean water straight from the tap.

if everyone on this earth would contribute according to what they could financially, then there would be no poverty on earth :(

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum....

This is really sad wallahi.....and we sit here saying "i dont want what such and such cooked I am going to Mcdees Instead" and these people have NOTHING...absolutely NOTHING on their tables nor can they choose from one thing to the other YET we COMPLAIN??:(:(:(:(
subhanaAllah! what has happened to the Ummah?:(:(:(
akhi, first I thank you for bringing this issue up....it's amaazing to see there are still others who care about this people down there. May Allah reward all those who're trying to help and those who wish to help. ameen
One person cannot feed the whole country BUT one person can change ONE life inshaAllah. I too dont know where to start and it's amazing because sister Palastineand I were talking about this few nights back and now you brought it up...may Allah reward you.ameen
Right now we the youth may not know where to start but you can think of your future...you wanna be a doctor? a nurse? teacher? YES! get your degree and go help those who need your HELP the most! you might not be paid enough money, YOU MIGHT not EVEN be paid a CENT but if you do it for Allah's sake......the payment in this dunya is NOTHING compared to the one in Akhirah. Kep that in mind inshaAllah....agin brother jazakaAllah khairan for sharing this with us, this could be a wakeup call for many people in the Ummah.

AhmedT

Dear brothers/sisters,

since 1991, we now there are a lot of problems going on in somali . but I want to know whether this photo is real somalis or not? people can seek help through many ways but taking photos like this seem imparassing despite they seems not from somalis.

JAZ.
Ahmed

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Asalaamualaykum,

A) This doesnt seem to be a Somali Pic, more like other Places in Africa (i could be wrong)

B) The problems in Somalia Will not be solved by giving handouts, there are many crimes going on there, subhanallah! the first step to solving these problems would be for them to turn back to Allah and sincerely repent. Lets make dua for them, may Allah guide them and us.