ARAB brothers and sisters.need help here!!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

hope you ppl are in the best of health and imaan.

Does anyone know what Javaria means?

jazakallah khairan.

:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

al-muslimah

Hmmmm I think you mean "Juwairiya" with a W

It is certainly a nice name but unfortunetly I don't know what it means.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullah,

Sister, are you referring to Juwairiyah, daughter of Al-Harith, the chief of Bani
Al-Mustaliq?

Safiyah, another of Prophet Muhammad sallallahu a'layhi wassalam wife, the daughter of Huyai’s is from Bani Nadhir from Bani Israel.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam Alaikum

Its Jawairiya RA or Juwairiyah RA

She was the daughter of Harith and was a widow. She was a captive of war and set free by Sayyiduna Rasulullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) who married her in 5 A.H. As a result of her marriage, the prisoners which belonged to her tribe were set free. This made many accept Islam.

Sayyadah Juwairiyah (radi Allahu anha) was a highly self-respecting person. She was very religious-minded and spent most of her time in Salaah. She was also very learned. She passed away at the age of 65 years in 56 A.H. and lies buried in Jannatul Baqi.

if you want to know the history:

http://ashraf786.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=sib&action=print&thread=3669

I hope that'll help...but dont know the meaning....but its a nice name....sounds good also....after all she is the Ummu Al-Mu'mineen....Alhamdulillah

Jazakallahu khair...thats all I could do for you....sis
Barakallahu feekke
wassalam

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Salam Alaikum

Its Jawairiya RA or Juwairiyah RA

She was the daughter of Harith and was a widow. She was a captive of war and set free by Sayyiduna Rasulullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) who married her in 5 A.H. As a result of her marriage, the prisoners which belonged to her tribe were set free. This made many accept Islam.

Sayyadah Juwairiyah (radi Allahu anha) was a highly self-respecting person. She was very religious-minded and spent most of her time in Salaah. She was also very learned. She passed away at the age of 65 years in 56 A.H. and lies buried in Jannatul Baqi.

if you want to know the history:

http://ashraf786.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=sib&action=print&thread=3669

I hope that'll help...but dont know the meaning....but its a nice name....sounds good also....after all she is the Ummu Al-Mu'mineen....Alhamdulillah

Jazakallahu khair...thats all I could do for you....sis
Barakallahu feekke
wassalam
jazakallah khairan for sharing the info but I would like to know the meaning of her name.

barakallah fik akhi.
:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.