WARNING TO THOSE USING MSN(ATTENTION)

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum.If you receive any e-mail from msn just ignore it and never ever give out your password and data to anyone including MSN .MSN will never ask for your data or password so please do not give it out to anyone.If you do,you account will be hacked and they will use your name to get money from your contacts.

Below is the e-mail you need to ignore:

Welcome to Hotmail.

Windows Live Hotmail® is faster and safer than ever before and filled with new ways to stay in touch. Storage space that grows with you means you shouldn't have to worry about deleting your e-mail, and the new calendar makes it easy to share your schedule with friends and family.

Due to the congestion in all Windows Live Hotmail, there would be removal of all unused Hotmail® accounts. We will be shutting down all unused Accounts, You will have to confirm your E-mail by filling out your log in information below after clicking the reply button, or your account will be suspended within 24 hours for security reasons.

* Username: ....................................

* Password: ...........................................

* Date of Birth:..............................................

* Country Or Territory: ....................................

After following the instruction in the sheet, your account will not be interrupted and will continue to operate as normal. Thanks for your attention to this request. We apologize for any inconveniences.

If you use Hotmail you're using Windows Live.

Your Hotmail address and password gives you access to the full suite of Windows Live services so you can stay connected with the people and things that matter to you online.
Plan your next event, write a blog, create a discussion group, even get updates from other websites you use. - "Your Life, Your Stuff, All Together at Windows Live."
Coming Soon!

Find out what else is new or coming soon to Hotmail.
* This assumes a reasonable growth rate, which should be plenty, unless, of course, you want to store a luxury ocean liner on Hotmail. You should use a dry dock for that. Also, some people will see ever-growing storage before others since it takes a couple of months to make it available to everyone. You'll know when you have it
i_safe.gif

You are receiving this message from Windows Live because you are a valued member. Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, please read our online Privacy Statement.
For more information or for general questions regarding your e-mail account, please visit Windows Live Hotmail Help.
Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA © 2010 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

___________________________________________________________________________________

If they hack your e-mail they will send this kind of e-mail to your contacts:

Dear,

I know this has come to you as a surprise but i am presently devastated. I made an impromptu trip to the United Kingdom for an urgent meeting. The meeting was a success but presently i am in a fix, I have run out of cash and I can't access my account from here and I do not have my credit cards with me here.

Please i need you to lend me £2,460 pounds (approximately $4,700). I will appreciate any amount you can help with. Have it sent via western union money transfer so i can sort out myself and return back home. I will refund the money back to you once i am out of here. Below are my details you will require in sending it.

Name : (ur name)
Address: 21 Greens Road
Manchester
United Kingdom

Kindly let me know if you can be of assistance as i am seriously in need of your help. I am anticipating to hear from you.

Best regards,
(ur name)

________________________________________________________________________________

If any of you receive this e-mail from your contacts just ignore it.Do not be "too generous" and give away your money without confirming with the person.

May Allah protect us from these things.
Assalamualikum

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

:bismillah:
:salam2:

Thank you for the acknowledgement and information sister :)
~May Allah swt reward you for your kind concern~Amin!

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Waaleykum salaam sister,

Thanks for the warning, i saw an email from msn and i dint open it, i thought i'd open it later when i had more time but now alhamdulillah i wount. Jazakillah

revert2007

Love Fishing
A sheikh was hacked as well

This is how the e-mail looks like

Assalaam 'alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu.

How are you doing today? I am sorry i didn't inform you about my traveling to Africa for a program called "Empowering Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty and Lack of Education, the program is taking place in three major countries in Africa which is Ghana , South Africa and Nigeria . It has been a very sad and bad moment for me, the present condition that i found myself is very hard for me to explain.

I am really stranded in Nigeria because I forgot my little bag in the Taxi where my money, passport, documents and other valuable things were kept on my way to the Hotel am staying, I am facing a hard time here because i have no money on me. I am now owning a hotel bill of $1050 and they wanted me to pay the bill soon else they will have to seize my bag and hand me over to the Hotel Management, I need this help from you urgently to help me back home, I need you to help me with the hotel bill and i will also need $1250 to feed and help myself back home so please can you help me with a sum of $2300 to sort out my problems here? I need this help so much and on time because i am in a terrible and tight situation here,

I don't even have money to feed myself for a day which means i had been starving so please understand how urgent i need your help.i have decided not tell my family so that they will not be worried.when I return I will tell them and they will understand.

I am sending you this e-mail from the city Library and I only have 30 min, I will appreciate what so ever you can afford to send me for now and I promise to pay back your money as soon as i return home so please let me know on time so that i can forward you the details you need to transfer the money through Money Gram or Western Union.Hope to hear from you.

Wassalaam alaikum wa rahmatullaah wa barakaatuh

Even if they give salam and use Islamic expression,never ever fall for it.They know who you are and what you are up to.

Jazaka Allah khair to the sis who shared this info with me :)

Assalamualikum

ansari

STRANGER...
:lol: ... i recieve so many stupids mails.

here is one example

Greetings,

I am Mr Peter Wayne, a staff of Fedex Courier
Service here in West Africa .a check worth $800,000USD was
dropped in our office registered with your name,to deliver
to you from the Coca Cola Company Promo.

Contact Person: Mr. Terry Smith
Email Address: feexcourierdelivery88*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!
Telephone: +2347060473164
Lastly, You are advice to send the below information
to the Courier Company:

Your Full Name:
Country;
Postal address:
Direct telephone number:

Yours Faithfully

Mr Peter Wayne

:lol:

revert2007

Love Fishing
:lol: ... i recieve so many stupids mails.

here is one example

Greetings,

I am Mr Peter Wayne, a staff of Fedex Courier
Service here in West Africa .a check worth $800,000USD was
dropped in our office registered with your name,to deliver
to you from the Coca Cola Company Promo.

Contact Person: Mr. Terry Smith
Email Address: feexcourierdelivery88*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!
Telephone: +2347060473164
Lastly, You are advice to send the below information
to the Courier Company:

Your Full Name:
Country;
Postal address:
Direct telephone number:

Yours Faithfully

Mr Peter Wayne

:lol:

:) well yes and I personally spoke to spammers and there were some in TTI as well but alhamdulilah were banned.But when it comes from msn,people easily fall for it. :)

ansari

STRANGER...
here is one more :lol:

QEB HOLLIS WHITEMAN & ASSOCIATES
92 Great Union Rd,
St. Helier, Jersey JE2 3WA England.
United Kingdom Of Great Britain.

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Mr Claus M.
Halle. I once again try to notify you as my earlier emails/letters was
returned undelivered.I wish to notify you that late Mr Claus M.Halle made
you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Ten Million,One Hundred
Thousand Pounds Sterling(£10,100,000.00) to you in the Codicil and last
testament to his WILL.This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but
it is real and true.Being a widely traveled man,he must have been in
contact with you in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of
his numerous friends abroad who wished you good.

Note: You are advise to contact me with my personal email address below on
further procedures on your INHERITANCE FUNDS CLAIM.

Contact Email: hollis.whiteman*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!.hk

Yours in Service,
BARRISTER QEB HOLLIS WHITEMAN ESQ

I don't even know these people :lol:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Dear,

I know this has come to you as a surprise but i am presently devastated. I made an impromptu trip to the United Kingdom for an urgent meeting. The meeting was a success but presently i am in a fix, I have run out of cash and I can't access my account from here and I do not have my credit cards with me here.

Please i need you to lend me £2,460 pounds (approximately $4,700). I will appreciate any amount you can help with. Have it sent via western union money transfer so i can sort out myself and return back home. I will refund the money back to you once i am out of here. Below are my details you will require in sending it.

Name : (ur name)
Address: 21 Greens Road
Manchester
United Kingdom

Kindly let me know if you can be of assistance as i am seriously in need of your help. I am anticipating to hear from you.

Best regards,
(ur name)

[/FONT]

Asalamu alaykum

Jazak Allahu khayra sister for bringing this to our attention. I got the above quoted message. Alhamdulilah! I was so shocked! I'm so naive. I'm probably guessing they hacked this sister's account. I better let her know insha Allah! May Allah swt reward you ukhti immensly amiin.:hearts::hearts:

wasalam

DanyalSAC

I am really surprised that this is still going on. Anyone who has ever been on the internet for more than 15 minutes should know not to give their personal information to just anyone who asks.

revert2007

Love Fishing
I am really surprised that this is still going on. Anyone who has ever been on the internet for more than 15 minutes should know not to give their personal information to just anyone who asks.

:D...no comment..culprits are getting smarter these days unfortunately

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Believe it or not the Nigerian scam was the plot of some Jewish kids. I believe there were seven of them. They were arrested last week. They are in Israel at the moment. They collected tons of money. If you wish I can dig the story out.

DanyalSAC

Assalaam walaikum,

Believe it or not the Nigerian scam was the plot of some Jewish kids. I believe there were seven of them. They were arrested last week. They are in Israel at the moment. They collected tons of money. If you wish I can dig the story out.

Asalaamu alaikum sister. I would look at this with a bit of a grain of salt, this scam has been going on at least since the 1980s; though back then it was done by snail mail.

Back in my "pre-Islam" days - like, WAY back - I actually talked to a couple individuals who were trying various forms of this scam. And they were indeed Nigerian.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Asalamu alaykum

Jazak Allahu khayra sister for bringing this to our attention. I got the above quoted message. Alhamdulilah! I was so shocked! I'm so naive. I'm probably guessing they hacked this sister's account. I better let her know insha Allah! May Allah swt reward you ukhti immensly amiin.:hearts::hearts:

wasalam

Well i guess that sister knows :)

ShyHijabi

Snopes.com actuall explains the start of the "Nigerian Scam"

The Nigerian Scam has been emptying the pockets of victims for decades — first through letters, then with faxes, and now via e-mail. In its earliest incarnation, which dates to at least the 1920s, it was known as 'The Spanish Prisoner' con.

The undisputed headquarters of the scam is Nigeria, with some of the cons progressing so far as to have the victims fly to that country to meet with the "officials" they are purportedly assisting. Things got so out of hand, in fact, that in 1991 the Nigerian government felt compelled to issue a statement disavowing its participation in this scheme:

The entire background of this scam is here....http://www.snopes.com/fraud/advancefee/nigeria.asp

So while some Jewish kids may have dipped into this scam (as have numerous other folks from backgrounds and ethnicities) they were not the first nor will they be the last. Seems greed does not dominate one people over the other.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I am sorry but the Zionist take the prize for greed. Anyhow..I dug up the article. I found it on a clearing house...it is from an Israeli newspaper:

Published 18:26 16.06.10
Latest update 18:26 16.06.10

Court: Israelis suspected in 'Nigerian scam' can be extradited to U.S.
Seven Israelis are suspected of scamming tens of millions of dollars from U.S. pensioners in a so-called Nigerian scam over the course of four years.
By Liel Kyzer and Haaretz Service

http://www.haaretz.com/news/nationa...gerian-scam-can-be-extradited-to-u-s-1.296597

The seven Israelis suspected of scamming tens of millions of dollars from U.S. pensioners in a so-called "Nigerian scam" can be extradited to the United States to face trial there, the Jerusalem District Court ruled on Wednesday.

The seven, arrested by Tel Aviv police in July 2009, have been charged by American prosecutors for a serious of legal violations, including conspiracy to commit fraud. Some of the defendants also face money laundering charges.

The defendants are suspected of building a sophisticated crime network to defraud elderly American pensioners. Over four years, the network netted tens of millions of dollars in ill-gotten gains.

The defendants, all in their 20s and 30s, allegedly phoned American pensioners, told them they had won the lottery and asked them for a fee of several thousand dollars for the transfer of the prize money, which in fact never existed.

The investigation that uncovered the network was conducted in conjunction between Israeli and U.S. law enforcement agencies.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum.

Well it doesn't matter at all who is the one committing the crime.People will never stop committing it if many people are ignorant.We are actually encouraging them to commit those crime.

The most important thing now is TO EDUCATE OURSELVES WITH CYBER CRIME.

How many of us know what is cyber crime and what types of cyber crime is available?

What is the precaution?

I will create a different thread for it in sha Allah and anyone can discuss there.

Assalamualikum :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister, I beg to differ. It is important that we know who commits the cirme. These are the same people who butcher innocent civilians in international waters and say they used paintguns...these are the same people who kill Muslim women and babies.

We always need to know who is responsible for crime.

I am sorry the thread is going this way. I can't help it if the nasty plots of the Zionists are unraveling. But THINK sister of what else they have done.

In Islam we have laws for those who are thiefs and robbers and rapists etc. It is important to know. I am very confused by your statement. It makes no sense.

Anyhow...the plot gets thicker...The Jews are behind a lot of crime.