Injustice! this is not fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:

I find this really disturbing, we have a beautiful community here and its getting wrecked.

Im shocked by the action taken by the mods of this forum for my brother and close friend ansari.

I would pm a mod about this issue like ansari did but this is the response he got

assalamu alaykum

it is my forum, I delete who I like and what I like.

Wasalamu alaykum

Just because someone is the president of a community doesn't mean he owns it, the back bone of every community is its members.

this is Unfair, and not correct.

If asking the mods why his thread was deleted for no reason is unfair, then you should bann me too cuz im being unfair in asking what is the truth.

Why the unfair bann, if he did something wrong he should be corrected but most important for any thread thats deleted by accident or on purpose, the member should be informed cause some people spend alot of time making meaningful threads and finding the right information to share with everyone.

JazakAllah khair

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam

dear brother, maintain a little more patience for the sake of Allah. i am sure that a responsible mod will reply, in sha Allah.

wassalaam

FreedomFighter

I think both sides of the story should be told, like what one said to get that kind of response. Could be because of misunderstandings, where someone thinks that a tone of a message is sounding rude, but that was not what the other person intended.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum

im being patient thats why i made a thread, i just want the mods to stop banning people and dishearting them from the community that we have built over the years , i have seen so many member leave and its breaking the back bone of this community.

the thread was about beard, it was an extensive lecture ansari posted so that we can educate ourselves, and he worked hard on collecting all the youtube clips and posting em on the forum.
and i understand it can get deleted by mistake but i still believe the response was not correct and he shud have been informed.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

Bhai i'm afraid this is not the right way to take things:(!!

what ansari bhai banned for was his comment on the mods action.though am strongly of the opnion that IF a younger person makes a mistake the elder takes the responsiblity of correcting him.

that reply to brother ansari was just as rude as he was about the mods.both made mistakes.however that reply was made after mod read akhi ansari's comments about them..........but still he should have been adviced.althought to err is human.and the mods are humans who get offended.i ask them to consider akhi ansari case again plzzzz

if there is anyone here who would forgive things for the sake of ALLAH i suggest you step forth to advice both my brothers to forgive each other.

one thing i told the mods and i'll say it here again:for the first time in my TTI life ansari bhai was making serious effort to mend his wayz!!

PLzzz brother our brother in islaam needs our help and care.you may not need him but ALLAH's mercy is what evryone needs.showing care to a brother is what will make ALLAH happy.

on the other hand the members ought to learn to respect the mods.commenting on their actions without reaching out tot hem first is going to do no body no good.

i want my brother back!!............i got Qs for him:(
jazakallah kharian.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
one last reminder to the mod brother,this is what i send to akhi ansari too.i wish both of you will consider this:(!!

[وَلاَ تَسْتَوِى الْحَسَنَةُ وَلاَ السَّيِّئَةُ]

(The good deed and the evil deed cannot be equal.) means, there is a huge difference between them.

[ادْفَعْ بِالَّتِى هِىَ أَحْسَنُ]

(Repel (the evil) with one which is better,) means, `when someone does you wrong, repel him by treating him well,' as `Umar, may Allah be pleased with him, said, "There is no better punishment for one who has disobeyed Allah with regard to you, than your obeying Allah with regard to him.''

[فَإِذَا الَّذِى بَيْنَكَ وَبَيْنَهُ عَدَاوَةٌ كَأَنَّهُ وَلِىٌّ حَمِيمٌ]

(then verily he, between whom and you there was enmity, (will become) as though he was a close friend.) means, `if you treat well those who treat you badly, this good deed will lead to reconciliation, love and empathy, and it will be as if he is a close friend to you and he will feel pity for you and be kind to you.'
surah-Fussilat.ayah34

plzz for the word of ALLAH!!!

Made Sarah

Servant of Allah
Staff member
aslam o alaikum

im being patient thats why i made a thread, i just want the mods to stop banning people and dishearting them from the community that we have built over the years , i have seen so many member leave and its breaking the back bone of this community.

Wa 3alaykum assalam wa ra7matu Allahi wa barakatuhu. I only want to say that as long as I've been around here - I've never seen someone banned unjustly... and I have enough reasons to believe that such a thing never happened around here. Not to mention that the ban is the last solution we might resort to. And our policy involves informing (via PM) the author of any post that we delete/modify/unapprove etc.
I want this to be a reminder to everyone - we are all brothers and sisters here, we want to correct misconceptions and spread the correct deen, In sha Allah. The people who try to take care of this forum will always delete those posts which seem inappropriate or contain wrong info - it's our responsibility to offer correct information. And yes, it is compulsory to inform the author about his mistake(s) by writing a PM. But no one would delete a perfectly good article or a post from which we could all learn etc.

Made Sarah

Servant of Allah
Staff member
I will try to find out more about this matter In sha Allah and I will get back at you. May Allah Subhanu Wa Ta'aala help us and prevent us from causing injustice to other people or from harming other people with our words.

FreedomFighter

@Seeking Allah's Mercy, :wasalam:

If he were to come back, then what about the rest, won't it seem unfair.. Just saying, that's all. But I guess it depends on the severity of the matter.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

Wa 3alaykum assalam wa ra7matu Allahi wa barakatuhu. I only want to say that as long as I've been around here - I've never seen someone banned unjustly... and I have enough reasons to believe that such a thing never happened around here. Not to mention that the ban is the last solution we might resort to. And our policy involves informing (via PM) the author of any post that we delete/modify/unapprove etc.
I want this to be a reminder to everyone - we are all brothers and sisters here, we want to correct misconceptions and spread the correct deen, In sha Allah. The people who try to take care of this forum will always delete those posts which seem inappropriate or contain wrong info - it's our responsibility to offer correct information. And yes, it is compulsory to inform the author about his mistake(s) by writing a PM. But no one would delete a perfectly good article or a post from which we could all learn etc.

but he was just banned straight away, shudn't he be given some sort of warning before hand?

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
I will try to find out more about this matter In sha Allah and I will get back at you. May Allah Subhanu Wa Ta'aala help us and prevent us from causing injustice to other people or from harming other people with our words.

JazakAllah khair sister, im sorry for making this a big deal but i was disturbed by the response he got from the mod.

Made Sarah

Servant of Allah
Staff member
Assalamu 3alaykum wa ra7matu Allahi wa barakatuhu.

I've been searching but I did not come across the aforementioned thread referring to the beard. It is impossible to have vanished, but I did not find it anywhere; searched in the trash can too. Everything we delete must be deleted for a reason and it gets to the Trash Can - which is like an archive of wrong/unacceptable threads - but it was not there. Are you sure the brother has posted it?

And about the ban - I cannot pronounce myself, since I do not have any details regarding this matter... Sorry.

Wa 3alaykum assalam.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
yes sister akhi ansari posted it and it's linmwas posted to akhi shaheer's thread too.he did it coz i asked him a Q he wanted to answer it and make the situation clear to all.i must say it was the best lecture i've ever heard.the mod brother said ti was deleted acciently now i don't kno.

there are other people who read it too sister "made sarah" it was a beautiful lecture and he posted it to help answer me and sister seeking Allah's mercy ..

not sure to be honest why it just vanished...

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
@Seeking Allah's Mercy, :wasalam:

If he were to come back, then what about the rest, won't it seem unfair.. Just saying, that's all. But I guess it depends on the severity of the matter.

sister i don't about the rest if i do i'll stand up for them IF they made a mistake but weren't corrected and kicked out.coz i know i'd want someone to stand up for me had i been in similar situation and i would want a second chance.

what ever happened,happened in anger on both sides.things that we do in our anger are never right......hardly!!

Status
Not open for further replies.