a great short stroy about 'DON'T BE JUDGMENTAL' - very very interesting

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
my friend emailed me this today, i felt its so true and i enjoyed reading it. i would like to share it with all my brothers and sisters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A young lady was waiting for her flight in the boarding room of a big airport. As she would need to wait many hours, she decided to buy a book to spend her time. She also bought a packet of cookies.

She sat down in an armchair, in the VIP room of the airport, to rest and read in peace. Beside the armchair where the packet of cookies lay, a man sat down in the next seat, opened his magazine and started reading.

When she took out the first cookie, the man took one also. She felt irritated but said nothing. She just thought: "What a nerve! If I was in the mood I would punch him for daring!"

For each cookie she took, the man took one too. This was infuriating her but she didn't want to cause a scene. When only one cookie remained, she thought: "ah... What this abusive man do now?" Then, the man, taking the last cookie, divided it into half, giving her one half.

Ah! That was too much! She was much too angry now! In a huff, she took her book, her things and stormed to the boarding place. When she sat down in her seat, inside the plane, she looked into her purse to take her eyeglasses, and to her surprise, her packet of cookies was there, untouched, unopened!

She felt so ashamed! She realized that she was wrong... She had forgotten that her cookies were kept in her purse. The man had divided his cookies with her, without feeling angered or bitter.

"While she had been very angry, thinking that she was dividing her cookies with him. And now there was no chance to explain herself, nor to apologize."

There are 4 things that you cannot recover:

The stone... after the throw!

The word... palaver...after it's said!

The occasion...after the loss!

The time...after it's gone!

Moral Lesson: don't be judgmental, don't judge to quickly. We should constantly discipline ourselves and most importantly be aware of our actions because the angels are writing down whether good or bad.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

subhan allah, this story proves and explains so much about who we are and about why we always think we are right and others are wrong when we dont know their intentions. never say we are right and someone is wrong, always try to understand the other persons intention and what they mean by their actions or words. never judge. never judge.

i love this story so much. its very easy to understand and so simple.

well, thats just what i think about it.

salam to all my brothers and sisters.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
really, you've heard it before. whow, this is my first time hearing it. it sounds like an old story than. how old is this story?

subhan allah, i couldnt stop laughing. its so funny. i was more interesting in the actual story rather than the judgemental point of it. lol. it is judgemental but it more funny. lol.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
yep, it sure did make my day too.

its so funny i cant stop talking about it. its such a great story.

anyone has other nice stories like this. maybe i can laugh more.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
OOPS..........
To tell you the truth when I was schooling a smiler thing happened between me and my friend.....lol.....lol.....:SMILY149:
I would like to share it.....
i mean we were fighting with each other and did not speak with each other for a long time....(i tried to talk but she always neglected me...)
As it was the chemistry class.....we were studying inorganic chemistry and we used a lot of colours to write notes....(otherwise u will nevr understant the subject)
this friend of mine had to sit next to me as the teacher asked her to do so....
we shared the same table.....all our pens were out side of our purses....
we had the same colours bu the way.....
whenever I took the green pen she got angry and she too got the same after i finished writing.....lol
But i was sure that it was mine....i did never speak even a word.....
time passed by and this happened till the period was over...
SUBHANALLAH....at last she took my pen with her!!!!!!!!
next day she came to me and said "I'm sorry".........then i started to laugh..
this is what happened.......

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum

I've not heard this story,,,,but something like this...he he...
4things to learn were great....can I add 1more: toothpaste.....once you put out of the tube....it cant be refilled so easily...lolz...was joking

wassalamu alaikum

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
OOPS..........
To tell you the truth when I was schooling a smiler thing happened between me and my friend.....lol.....lol.....:SMILY149:
I would like to share it.....
i mean we were fighting with each other and did not speak with each other for a long time....(i tried to talk but she always neglected me...)
As it was the chemistry class.....we were studying inorganic chemistry and we used a lot of colours to write notes....(otherwise u will nevr understant the subject)
this friend of mine had to sit next to me as the teacher asked her to do so....
we shared the same table.....all our pens were out side of our purses....
we had the same colours bu the way.....
whenever I took the green pen she got angry and she too got the same after i finished writing.....lol
But i was sure that it was mine....i did never speak even a word.....
time passed by and this happened till the period was over...
SUBHANALLAH....at last she took my pen with her!!!!!!!!
next day she came to me and said "I'm sorry".........then i started to laugh..
this is what happened.......

lol. thats a good one. i like that. at least you won! lol. as in you were not judgemental alhumdulilah.

take care. thanks for your story. it is a good one to share.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
i woke up grumpy this morning and read the stories again and yep, i sure did laugh out loud too. it made me feel better for some reason. its so funny mashallah.

more stories, more stories, plz. anyone whose experienced something funny in life, tell us about it.