What is your all time favourite video... POST HERE

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
[yt]4kS7_z1b5Mg&feature [/yt]

Mujaheed letter to his wife[/QUOTE]

OOOH sis Asja, This's is soo beautifulll and saad(I guess Most of Ahmed's nasheeds R like tht)-
But I lo0ove this version better!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRny...FD604C040&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=9
...It's still the same letter, but this nasheed(i think it's called 'Sadiiqy') Is just soo Masha'allah even tho it ends before the ending-
"Da'awtul Ilaaha-Alladhi Laa ilaaha siwaahu bi an, ahtadi liTariiqy"
..I love how he says tht part:biggrin::biggrin:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
[yt]4kS7_z1b5Mg&feature [/yt]

Mujaheed letter to his wife

OOOH sis Asja, This's is soo beautifulll and saad(I guess Most of Ahmed's nasheeds R like tht)-
But I lo0ove this version better!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRny...FD604C040&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=9
...It's still the same letter, but this nasheed(i think it's called 'Sadiiqy') Is just soo Masha'allah even tho it ends before the ending-
"Da'awtul Ilaaha-Alladhi Laa ilaaha siwaahu bi an, ahtadi liTariiqy"
..I love how he says tht part:biggrin::biggrin:[/QUOTE]

:salam2: dear sister

I am glade you share the same feelings with me . Yes, mashallah both versions are so nice and touching,and it shows great respect and love of this mujaheed towerd his wife.

May Allah reword you sister for sharing, athough I did not understand Arabic, so I can not understand the nasheed meaning. But still it sounds very nice mashallah.

:wasalam:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
[yt]RYCPW4o144c[/yt]

Surah Ash-Shu'arah

يَوۡمَ لَا يَنفَعُ مَالٌ۬ وَلَا بَنُونَ

The Day whereon neither wealth nor sons will avail (88)

إِلَّا مَنۡ أَتَى ٱللَّهَ بِقَلۡبٍ۬ سَلِيمٍ۬

Except him who brings to Allâh a clean heart [clean from Shirk (polytheism) and Nifâq (hypocrisy)]. (89)

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
[yt]RYCPW4o144c[/yt]

Surah Ash-Shu'arah

يَوۡمَ لَا يَنفَعُ مَالٌ۬ وَلَا بَنُونَ

The Day whereon neither wealth nor sons will avail (88)

إِلَّا مَنۡ أَتَى ٱللَّهَ بِقَلۡبٍ۬ سَلِيمٍ۬

Except him who brings to Allâh a clean heart [clean from Shirk (polytheism) and Nifâq (hypocrisy)]. (89)

La ilaha illallaah, amazing recitation. Jazakillaah khairaa for sharin the video

IF anyone has more of Faisal Rashood's recitations, please link me to it. Jazakumullaahu khairaa

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Salaamu 'alaykkum. Here is a powerful reminder from our Shaykh Muhammed Al Mukhtar ash Shanqitee

"Would that I knew"

[yt]QtHR4p5N0-4[/yt]

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh everyone :)

Oh my Allaah! we made a collection of AMAAAAAAAAAZING videos :D mashaAllaaah, walhamduliAllaah :D:D:D:D:D:D

here is my ALL TIME FAVORITE VIDEO :D
[yt]ukBX2TvfyQE[/yt]

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Sister Channa....the videos you shared the first one.....on Surah Fatir! amazing recitation and I love those verses! subhanaAllaah how beautiful is the Quran:D:D:D:D

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum,

La ilaha illallaah, amazing recitation. Jazakillaah khairaa for sharin the video

IF anyone has more of Faisal Rashood's recitations, please link me to it. Jazakumullaahu khairaa
Wa-iyyak

Sadly, I haven't found a great deal by Faisal Al-Rashood. I came accross this the other day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMVYEZyisdo

Edit : I just found loooads ..how did my search results change in a matter of days like that? 'Ajeeb!

And yes Ive already posted 3 vids in this thread,..in my defence Im just replying to a request, not posting an all time favourite ..lol

Kakorot

Sister Channa....the videos you shared the first one.....on Surah Fatir! amazing recitation and I love those verses! subhanaAllaah how beautiful is the Quran:D:D:D:D

Na'am, mashaAllaah. I don't know who the recitor is though.

I love the video that you posted too. Baarak Allaahu feeki.