now canada also bans Zakir naik

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I partially blame the Muslim Canadian Congress and Tarek Fatah. Yes, a brillant man who Fears none but Allah subhana talla, is dangerous. He thinks. He is able to provide Quranic proof for his arguments and he is humble.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum

let then do whatever they want to stop to spread Islam....
we can protest and thats going on Inshaa'Allah
The not-yet-muslim should know that: whatever they plan...they dont know that Allah SWT is the best Planner///Planne of the Planner.....there must be something well kept on these incidence......may be the respected scholars will be get their deserving respects with more accasionally...Inshaa'Allah...may be the world will listen to them with more carefulness.....inshaa'ALlah/.....inshaa'Allah ppl wil move to the human rights....may be the ppl will support them..inshaa'ALlah.....may be the not-yet-muslim will not dare to stop spreadin islam next...inshaa'Allah...

All these indicates the free-path for Islam to spread...Inshaa'Allah..
may be my words are not clear...but I hope you understand what I'm saying....

Jazakallahu Khair
wassalamu alaikum

revert2007

Love Fishing
salam alaykum

now canada also .... see how west is afraid of this man who is harmless
http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report_zakir-naik-will-fight-back-as-canada-bans-him-too_1400073

Assalamualikum.

They are not afraid of him.They are afraid of what he is conveying.

That is the reason they call each and every Muslims terrorist.Because every Muslims terrified them.Subahana Allah.If somoene is afraid of you then you are terrorist.Terrorist not necessarily means someone who uses weapons and guns and kill innocent people like the ZIONIST.

It is just enough using the weapon called ISLAM.

"Terror" comes from a Latin terrere meaning "to frighten".
There is no a definite meaning for terrorism.The world today defined terrorism as an act of killing civilians.BUt we Muslims do not kill civilians.

We just terrify those do not obey Allah.These peole are so blind.They imagine terrorist are thsoe having boms and weapons and kill civilians.They are so ignorant that ISLAM is the greatest weapon.

They can never stop Islam from spreading.They have been trying since centuries yet Islam spread and keep on spreading.

Let just sit and watch how Islam is going to conquer the world.

Allahu akhbar.

Allah knows the best
Assalamualikum :)

revert2007

Love Fishing
Salam alaikum

let then do whatever they want to stop to spread Islam....
we can protest and thats going on Inshaa'Allah
The not-yet-muslim should know that: whatever they plan...they dont know that Allah SWT is the best Planner///Planne of the Planner.....there must be something well kept on these incidence......may be the respected scholars will be get their deserving respects with more accasionally...Inshaa'Allah...may be the world will listen to them with more carefulness.....inshaa'ALlah/.....inshaa'Allah ppl wil move to the human rights....may be the ppl will support them..inshaa'ALlah.....may be the not-yet-muslim will not dare to stop spreadin islam next...inshaa'Allah...

All these indicates the free-path for Islam to spread...Inshaa'Allah..
may be my words are not clear...but I hope you understand what I'm saying....

Jazakallahu Khair
wassalamu alaikum

Assalamualikum.
Alhamdulilah I understand what you are saying.Well another point to act,their action will only cause curiosity on disbelievers.Why a skinny many with long beard is terrified in such a manner.he is harmless.What he is saying is the one terrifying them.They will begin to dig info on Islam...There you go the journey to islam :)

A knot which is being pulled so hard ,it will never gonna get loose.The knot gets stronger and stronger.This knot resembles Islam.

Ibn Uthaymin

The British government is pretty stupid to ban Zakir Naik. And now Canada.WTH?

Dr Zakir Naik like the most pacifist guy out there.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Assalamualikum.

They are not afraid of him.They are afraid of what he is conveying.

That is the reason they call each and every Muslims terrorist.Because every Muslims terrified them.Subahana Allah.If somoene is afraid of you then you are terrorist.Terrorist not necessarily means someone who uses weapons and guns and kill innocent people like the ZIONIST.

It is just enough using the weapon called ISLAM.

"Terror" comes from a Latin terrere meaning "to frighten".
There is no a definite meaning for terrorism.The world today defined terrorism as an act of killing civilians.BUt we Muslims do not kill civilians.

We just terrify those do not obey Allah.These peole are so blind.They imagine terrorist are thsoe having boms and weapons and kill civilians.They are so ignorant that ISLAM is the greatest weapon.

They can never stop Islam from spreading.They have been trying since centuries yet Islam spread and keep on spreading.

Let just sit and watch how Islam is going to conquer the world.

Allahu akhbar.

Allah knows the best

Salam alaikum

Alhamdulillah we're terrorist...thats what can I say...lol...
and now I feel proud to be so.....

and a great job ...and clear words...Alhamdulillah...
let them do, whatever they want, Allah has chosen His battle for them...Inshaa'Allah...

Jazakallahu Khair
wassalam
shukran lakum for getting my words
Fee amanillah

AdamMuslim

Assalamou Alikom Warahmatou Allah,

The west does not like Islam in spite of all fancy words and excuses they might say and in spite of all the effort to convoy the message that Islam is not targeted. It is simply a fact.

I am not surprised to see that a Muslim scholar is banned from visiting Canada or the UK simply because he is speaking his mind. The so called freedom of speech and the so called liberty do not apply when it comes to Islam and Muslim people: Hijab banned in France's schools, Minaret banned in Switzerland, etc.

Wassalam

alf2

Islam is a way of life
The British government is pretty stupid to ban Zakir Naik. And now Canada.WTH?

Dr Zakir Naik like the most pacifist guy out there.

I totally agree with you! I've never even heard him raise his voice. I am liberal, but a HUGE fan of his lectures. Alhamdulilah.

We must always be careful of what we say, people love to twist the context.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
MAKAROO WA MAKARALLAHU WALLHU KHAIRIL MAAKIREEN

Allah is the Planner of the Planners...
The more they attack ISLAM the more will it spreed

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Why to discuss about the man,who said the Battle of Karbala as THE POLITICAL WAR and who called Yazeed as "RadiAllahu Ta'ala anh".

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum

The issue here is nothing new. The US has always had a policy of withholding visa's from people they think are harmful..the US supreme court's ruling this week supports this policy more than ever.

Canada's decision is similar. The sad part is there are Canadian Muslims who support the decisions who is a good Muslim and who is a bad Muslim. Canada did not want the conference to be successful.

A good Muslim supports homosexuality...supports Zionists..bans his wife from wearing a burka...and thinks everyone else is a bad Muslim...

ipanda

hey,

it is not fair, i kno but at least try to understand the west's reasons. i accept their reason for banning an islamic scholar to some point.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Please be so kind enough to state the reasons why a democratic country would ban a scholar.

ipanda

I am not against Zaik by all means but i can understand why UK/Canada or western nations in general would ban him.

1. He says he needs prove that people like Bin Laden are terrorists. I am not sure if he needs bin laden to show up at his door and tell him he is a terrorist who kills people. I can imagine that zaik wouldn't admit that cos he would put his life at risk.

2. He is most followed scholar which attracts even non-muslims like myself. Sadly, young muslims cross the line and become extremists. That is a real concern, isn't it?

a lot could be said...we need more clarification from him about his point.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Your answers are opinions and not facts. The government of Canada ( that even makes me laugh ) is acting on opinions.

I do not know what an extremist is..thereby I cannot comment.

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Asalaamualaykum,

This doesnt come as a suprise to me, the soldiers of shaytan will always fight the souldiers of Allah. Since he's preaching the haq it would be suprising if they supported him and i wouldnt trust his msg if they did, that they now bann him with their falshood just goes to show that he's on the true path.

But the most important thing is that they could never have done it without the permision of Allah, so inshaallah only good will come out of it.