I'm so sad...

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Assalamu alaykum

I hope everyone is in the best of health and Imaan.

Please make dua for my baby sister. She had an asthma attack yesterday and they went to hospital and haven't been back since. My mom says things are getting worse and now she's in intensive care unit.

Please make dua.
Wsalaam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sweet sister..One of the beautiful names of Allah subhana talla is, Al Fttaah, the Remover of Difficulites. Believe.

I, Insha'Allah, will make dua as will your other brothers and sister here.

( sometimes with asthma there is dehydration and patients are placed on drops to rehydrate )

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum

Inshaa'Allah she'll be better...dont worry....
Allah SWT in not unjust to anyone...thats not me thats what Allah SWT says in Quran....
she'll be protected....as she is now protected by the angels...may Allah SWT bless her...
I'll make dua....and everyone will do so......inshaa'Allah

Jazakallahu Khair
wa barakallahu feekum:your family
wassalamu alaikum

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Waalaykumsalam Warahmatullah

However worse her incident, for Allah is easy .....Dont worry too much inshAllah.
May Allah cure her......Ameen!!

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
may Allah give ur sister rapid recovery sister dont worry Allah is our Rab He will never let His creation left alone ...................Allahumma mashfi mardana wamardil muslimeen ...ameen

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

sister this is one of the cases where man is powerless to do much and it all depends on ALLAH.keep faith in HIS love for that is what ALLAH loves and grants him what is good for him.

may ALLAH keep our sister healthy.i'll pray for her sister

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Oh Allah. I am so sorry my dear sister to hear that, so sad news. May Allah help her very soon,and Inshallah doctors will know too what to do in these cases. May Allah help yours and our litlle sister.

:wasalam:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam Alaikum

so whats the update sister?
still she's in the intensive care? or any improvement?
Inna Allah maa'aswabireen...have patience...indeed Allah SWT is with them who have patience....inshaa'Allah...everything will be okay.....

Jazakallahu Khair
wassalam

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Salam Alaikum

so whats the update sister?
still she's in the intensive care? or any improvement?
Inna Allah maa'aswabireen...have patience...indeed Allah SWT is with them who have patience....inshaa'Allah...everything will be okay.....

Jazakallahu Khair
wassalam

Walaykumu salaam

No, she's still in the intensive care unit.
InshaAllah everything will be okay, thanks.

B.H.

I too have prayed for your sister. Not being able to breathe is of course life threatening, but also very uncomfortable too.

mabera

SUBHAANALLAH

:salam2:
As' alul Lahal azeem rabbul arshil azeem an yash fiha ( I seek Allah Almighty the lord mighty throne to heal her) and may He also ease your sadness

katieanneb

Salem sister,

I'm sorry to hear about your sister's illness. I know it's been a few days since your post, but may Allah grant her a speedy recovery... Allah yishfeeha!! It's so terrible for parents and siblings to see one of the family ill and suffering, but all we can do is trust in Allah and His ultimate wisdom...

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam Alaikum

I hope she's okay now....May Allah SWT help her to cure soon..
Jazakum Allahu Khair....she's still in my prayer....

wassalamu alaikum