Imaam Mahdi is here! :O

D.Ahmed

Believer
LOLZ!!!!

Oh dear..... When you see the look on his face he actually believes he is The Mahdi, Unfortunately there there will be many who claim this just wanting attention. May Allah protect us.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Assalam alaikum,

I enjoyed the reactions of the two speakers very much. They did not react with hostility or any negative comments. Simple and straight-forward easy questions.

EDIT: LOL at the brother immediately behind the person claiming to be Imam Mehdi...at first, he has a shocked and confused look on his face (between 43 to 55 seconds); then at 1 minute, he takes a good look at "Mehdi" while listening to him; and then when the speaker mentions that Imam Mehdi can speak Arabic, his smile is priceless at 1min 15 seconds. :D

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

How gently they responded. The smile was the best part of the video; and he stepped back.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Wa `alaykkum salaam wa rahmatullaah

Lol who would want to believe a man (who claims to be mahdi) and cannot even recite the book of Allaah properly

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam Alaikum

Walaikum assalam
PS:found nothing to write...but we should not laugh....if he is telling from his dream....its saitan who is letting him to watch this....and to commit blasphamy...but if he is just joking/making fun of Islam....I dont know...what should have done with him....Allah knows the best

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:
I watched this few days ago.....
ALLAH KNOWS BEST AND...May ALLAH TALA guide all of us....
uff.............

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam Alaikum

uff....what to say...this VDO has just turned me crazy.....this is my 2nd reply....
I'm jut laughing myself....even i was in washrrom and laughed so loud...everyone heard that.....Imam Mehendi.....ha ha ha......mehendi?.......yes he can be Imam mehendi......indeed he can be....MEHENDI....for sure...not Mahdi...Ashtaghfirulllah...

and may Allah guide us all and save us from this type of fitna....

wassalam
I'm still laughing....blust into laugh....

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
i've tried to stop laughing about him but the previous two comments made me laugh again.

may Allah guide us all (ameen!).

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Evidence please.
Salaamu 'alaykkum. The Lajnah ad Daa'imah said, regarding gheebah (backbiting) in the case of a faasiq, that:

Criticism is not gheebah in six cases: complaining about mistreatment, identifying a person, warning about a person, highlighting evildoing, seeking a fatwa, and seeking help to remove an evil.

But if there is no obvious interest to be served by mentioning him in a way that he dislikes, then it comes under the heading of gheebah which is haraam.

But the fact that there is no gheebah in the case of a faasiq (an evildoer who openly commits sins) is indicated by the proven report which says that the Prophet :saw2: saw a funeral passing by, and those who were with him spoke ill of the deceased person, and he (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) said: “It is due.” Then another funeral passed by, and they spoke well of the deceased person, and the Prophet :saw2: said: “It is due.” They asked him what he had meant by saying it is due, and he said: “The one of whom you spoke ill, Hell is his due, and the one of whom you spoke well, Paradise is his due. You are the witnesses of Allaah on His earth.” and he did not rebuke them for speaking ill of the deceased person of whose evildoing they were aware. This indicates that if a person commits evil openly, there is no gheebah in his case.

Jazakillaah khairaa

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

according to hadiths, Imam Mehdi (ra) will not know that he is Imam Mehdi until the last moment. :)

he will even run away to Makkah to avoid being leader.

saifkhan

abd-Allah

according to hadiths, Imam Mehdi (ra) will not know that he is Imam Mehdi until the last moment. :)

he will even run away to Makkah to avoid being leader.

As far I know...the Khatib/Imam of Masjid e Haram will recognize him and will hug him. He himself going to know that he is Imam Hahdi...

and Allah SWT knows the best
May Allah SWT guide us and save us from all type of Fitna

Jazakallahu Khair
wassalamu alaikum

:salam2:

mahdi is and attribute more than a name; his name will be similar to the prophet, PBUH. and it is also said that he will be of the decendants of the the prophet, PBUH.

there will be peace among the people when he leads until the dajjal comes with fitna.

wa Allah ya'lam