Niqaabi Sister Attacked!

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Assalaamu 'alaykum,

I received this following text from a bro:

Assalaamu 'alaykum

yesterday a sister was attacked around 9pm by a kaafir man, who ripped off her niqaab and ulhumdulillaah she got away and is in shock. We don't if he was a part of the EDL (English Defence League), but he was caught on cctv camera, this authentic news brothers and sisters and not a random text, happened to my mates cousin... she wants everyone to know because we know this story will never be printed on a newspaper or anything... So please spread this and make du'aa for her. Wassalaam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Please tell me why the sisters are not carrrying pepper spray or mace for self defense.

These attacks will continue until the women fight back.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam Alaikum

May Allah SWT protect all of our muslim brothers and sisters.....
and may Allah guide those Jaheels......

walaikum assalam

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Assalaam walaikum,

Please tell me why the sisters are not carrrying pepper spray or mace for self defense.

Wa`alaykum us-salaam

Perhaps because it's not such a common thing as far as I'm aware, down here in the UK... Those filthy EDL.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I feel sorry for the EDL. Those hatemongers have nothing in them but hate.

Although there have been few instances..one is enough. I am not advocating violence. I viewed many youtube videos on the EDL yesterday. They are an unruly mob. They have a mob/gang mentality. They know no better. Undereducated, envious, scared, and angry. They are walking time bombs.

I am suggesting that the sisters, in the name of protection, ask the local police to offer self-defense classes for sisters. It is common practice in the US.

It will take one sister fighting back to stop these bullies.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Assalaam walaikum,

I feel sorry for the EDL. Those hatemongers have nothing in them but hate.

Although there have been few instances..one is enough. I am not advocating violence. I viewed many youtube videos on the EDL yesterday. They are an unruly mob. They have a mob/gang mentality. They know no better. Undereducated, envious, scared, and angry. They are walking time bombs.

I am suggesting that the sisters, in the name of protection, ask the local police to offer self-defense classes for sisters. It is common practice in the US.

It will take one sister fighting back to stop these bullies.

... and drunk!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Yes, Brother, they have to drink to justify their anger. They are the serfs of yesteryear rebelling. They are so stupid they do not even know those they attack are not the enemy. Maybe they need to read thier history.

katieanneb

@Aapa,

Salem sister,

"Maybe they need to read thier history." Read!!!! What does that mean????, I'm sure these thugs don't even know how to read more than the words "pub", and "football"!!!!!
My heart goes out to the sister who was attacked, and I suggest that we Muslim women should be careful about where we go and at what time....it's a sad reflection on society, but as they say "Prevention is better than cure". I'm not so sure about fighting back in all cases, as it could get even more dangerous.
May Allah show these poor unfortunate wretches the light, who knows they may one day be guided!!!!

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters

These things will continue to happen until we dont return to Jihad.Today a muslim mind is so influenced by the western media that he thinks Jihad as terrorism and the Mujahideen as terrorists and so muslims have become materialistic.AS Allah says in the Quran

Say: If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your kindred, the wealth that you have gained, the commerce in which you fear a decline, and the dwellings in which you delight … are dearer to you than Allâh and His Messenger, and striving hard and fighting in His Cause, then wait until Allâh brings about His Decision (torment). And Allâh guides not the people who are Al-Fâsiqûn (the rebellious, disobedient to Allâh).

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Assalaam walaikum,

:wasalam: sister,

I think the pepper spray is illegal here (someone correct me if i'm wrong and direct me where to get one inshaallah).

Things are getting worse for the muslims here in the West and they're doing it so that we may upsticks and move.

Hasbunallah wani'mal wakeel.

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Info on pepper spray:

pepper spray is illegal, however there is an alternative spray which shoots out red spray (into the persons eyes)

It is legal bcz it does not have any real damaging effect on the guys eyes, nor does it blind him, nor are there any chemicals in it etc etc etc...

I know many bro's who are selling these in and around Buckinghamshire (south east UK)...

Bro's are buying them for their wife's...

Its good to have them... if anyone if from around buckinghamshire you could get them easily from brothers...

The bro I get them off, has many mates in and around London, so inshaa Allaah all one needs to do is try "finding" out where these brothers are...

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Info on pepper spray:

pepper spray is illegal, however there is an alternative spray which shoots out red spray (into the persons eyes)

It is legal bcz it does not have any real damaging effect on the guys eyes, nor does it blind him, nor are there any chemicals in it etc etc etc...

I know many bro's who are selling these in and around Buckinghamshire (south east UK)...

Bro's are buying them for their wife's...

Its good to have them... if anyone if from around buckinghamshire you could get them easily from brothers...

The bro I get them off, has many mates in and around London, so inshaa Allaah all one needs to do is try "finding" out where these brothers are...

Keep us posted akhi.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

If you can not use pepper spray or mace...tell the sisters to wear spiked heels. ( a long narrow nail file...car keys will leave a mark). I will bite and scratch and kick..but that is me.

I like the way we are thinking. Defense. And I still urge you to call the local police and have female officers offer self-defense classes. There are pressure points that can be pinched and are effective.

And each time there is an incident..report it to the police. Call the local politicians. Muslims are taxpayers and deserve equal protection. If you do not help me...I will vote you out of office, next term.

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
^ Et tu Brute?

=(

Looool,

Public apology is called for, ehm,

Sister
al-fajr, i do apologise.

In my defense though i associate tactics and fighting advice with the brothers so it was an automatic assumption on my part, the name did not even register.

and i'm out, its about time for my tired brain to get some rest (before i put a foot in it again)

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Salaamu 'alaykkum

I remember when there was a fight that broke out between some thugs and the muslims, and a few brothers got stabbed. So ever since, anytime brothers would go few in numbers to that area, they would buy J2O drinks and keep the bottle with them in case a fight breaks out. So perhaps bottles can come in handy.