sharing islam to non muslim

romelpilapil

as salam alaikum, wa ramatulahi wa barakatu! may ALLAH peace, blessings & guidance be w/ us! i am a new muslim since feb. 06,2009 & alhamdulillah my family too are both muslim, my wife & two daughters 17 & 16 at age & i hav a 1yr. & 7 mos. old daughter too but she baptize before i embrace islam. i am asking now to all my brothers & sisters in islam to help make dua for me & my family because we are living in a christian community & we dont have even a single masjid there... islam is a relegion that teach every human being to worship only one true god (ALLAH) alone & it tackles a good behavior if we follow the sunnah of prophet muhammad (may peace & blessings of ALLAH be w/ him)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

first of all akhi MABROOK (congratulations)that you are guided to the right path.may ALLAH keep you,your family and us all stead fast on the path HE favours most.ameen

and welcome to our islamic family:)!!hope you enjoy your stay here.

romelpilapil

alhamdulillah

all thanks & praises be to ALLAH, thanks to you brother & please help me make dua to ALLAH that me & my family can share to our loveones too regarding islam...

arzafar

May Allah (swt) help you and your family establish Islam correctly and without any fear of harm. Ameen!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~SALAM TO ALL!

as salam alaikum, wa ramatulahi wa barakatu! may ALLAH peace, blessings & guidance be w/ us! i am a new muslim since feb. 06,2009 & alhamdulillah my family too are both muslim, my wife & two daughters 17 & 16 at age & i hav a 1yr. & 7 mos. old daughter too but she baptize before i embrace islam. i am asking now to all my brothers & sisters in islam to help make dua for me & my family because we are living in a christian community & we dont have even a single masjid there... islam is a relegion that teach every human being to worship only one true god (ALLAH) alone & it tackles a good behavior if we follow the sunnah of prophet muhammad (may peace & blessings of ALLAH be w/ him)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:allahuakbar:
:shahadah:

Alhamdulillah!
Welcome to this beautiful website!
I understand your problem(about no mosque and the non muslim community that you are living)i suggest you get close to the nearest Islamic community near your putting when you have the time and bring your family along and visit this site as often as you can~we are your nearest family in Islam.
Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt bless upon you and your family~Amin!
:tti_sister:

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:
Happy The Holy Month of Rajab.

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Welcome brother. May Allah subhana talla reward you and yours. Insha'Allah, we will make dua for you.
Insha'Allah, Allah will open paths for you. Welcome home.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
wa'alaikum salaam warahmatullah wabarakatuh!! :D

WELCOME TO TTI BROTHER......when you joined here, you joined a new family :D alhamduliAllaah! we're glad to have you with us,
may Allaah ease your problem and strengthen your iman and that of your family. Ameen
I would agree with *queenislam* make Hijra for Allaah's sake. Move to the nearest town that atleast have a masjid (mosque) and be among Muslims there inshaAllaah. Hopefully, all will work out the best, for the time been......rely on Allaah and wallahi He subhanahu wata'ala will NEVER EVER let you down. SubhanaAllaah.....may duas are with you and your family !
Salaamu alaikum warahmatuAllaah wabarakatuh

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
all thanks & praises be to ALLAH, thanks to you brother & please help me make dua to ALLAH that me & my family can share to our loveones too regarding islam...

barakallah fik akhi...

may ALLAH help you out and what ever happens happens for the best,

akhi i'm a sister.

:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I WISH TO MAKE DAWAH TO MY PARENTS

salam bother,may Allah help you in your mission

Karima80

:salam2: and welcome to TTI!
I wish you and your family all the best! Hope you find a lot of knowledge here to keep your imaan strong.