Need your dua so badly-urgent-

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum.I guess this is the first time I personally create a thread requesting dua.It means someone really need your dua.

Please make dua for this person Mr.A so that his master can be accredited in less than 10 days.If it is not accredited in less than 10 days,he will loose a great opportunity on something.

PLease make dua for him...May Allah grant him the best for his dunya and akhirah.Ameen.

Jazaka Allah khair
Assalamualikum.

p.s: Mr.A is not the spammer on TTI.Mr.A is someone I know in real life so plz plz plz make dua for him in sha Allah

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamua'alaykum wa rahmatullah,

Sister Revert, just to eliminate the doubts that I have, he really is a person and not spam, right?

Because it used to happen before in TTI, so I'm just taking precaution steps. InshaAllaah if you are assured it is really not a spam, I believe you.

Wassalam.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamua'alaykum wa rahmatullah,

Sister Revert, just to eliminate the doubts that I have, he really is a person and not spam, right?

Because it used to happen before in TTI, so I'm just taking precaution steps. InshaAllaah if you are assured it is really not a spam, I believe you.

Wassalam.

Assalamualikum.You mean the yahoo account?well do not give your password to anyone.

And this thread is about dua.Please make dua for Mr.A in sha Allah

Assalamualikum :)

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualikum.You mean the yahoo account?well do not give your password to anyone.

And this thread is about dua.Please make dua for Mr.A in sha Allah

Assalamualikum :)

Waa'alaykummusalam wa rahmatullah,

I must have been mixed up with something that has just happened.

InshaAllaah will keep him in my dua'a. And others too.

Wassalam.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!

Wassalam.

Salaamu 'alaykkum. Is this what you been mixed up with...

URGENT Respond Omar

Email ahm1omar*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

I am Amed William ,son of late Mr and Mrs Omar William . My father was a very wealthy GOLD and COCOA merchant who based in ACCRA GHANA and ABIDJAN respectively, The economic capital of cote D'Ivoire.
He was poisoned to death by his business associate on one of their business outings.
When my mother died on the 21st october 2000 , My father took me so special because I am motherless.

Before the death of my father on the 25th November 2007. He sincerely called me on his
bed side and told me that he had a sum of 8.5M US DOLLARS (Eight Million five hundred thousand USA DOLLARS)He kept in one of the Security Company Here in Abidjan. He also used my name to Deposit the consignment as his only Son for next of kin. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates, That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purposes, I want you to assist me in clearing this fund into your account overseas as a beneficiary of the fund, and also use it for an Investment purpose.

I am honourably seeking for your assistance in the following ways.

(1)To help me retreive the consignment from the Security company where the consignment was deposited

(2)To assist me to transfer the money to your account successfully.

(3) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transfer to.

(4)To serve as the guardian of this fund since I am a Boy of (20)yrs and to help me invest the money proper well in your Country .

(5) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my Education and to secure a residential permit in your country. Moreover, I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your effort /input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account.
Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me.

Thanks and God bless you for your anticipated Co operation.

Best Regards,

Email ahm1omar*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

Amed Omar William

If yes, then yeah it is spam. Make sure to report it to mods about this username.

revert2007

Love Fishing

If yes, then yeah it is spam. Make sure to report it to mods about this username.

Assalamualikum.yes he is a spammer and in sha ALlah mod will take action soon.Jazaka Allah khair for the post.

Assalamualikum

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
may Allah grant him the best for him. may Allah make his good wishes true. may Allah bless him. ameen.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال

Wa'alaykummusalam wa rahmatullah,

Yes Brother Thariq, thats the "Spam". I have already notified Brother Mabsoot regarding it. Thank you.

So, now let's focus on the main topic of this thread, InshaAllaah.

Wassalam.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

may ALLAH grant Mr.A the best of health and imaan,may ALLAH solve his problems in the best possible way.ameen.

jazakallah khairan about the spammer thing guys!!!

revert2007

Love Fishing
May Allah gives him what is best for him! Ameen!

Wassalam.

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

may ALLAH grant Mr.A the best of health and imaan,may ALLAH solve his problems in the best possible way.ameen.

jazakallah khairan about the spammer thing guys!!!

Jazaka Allah khair to your dua.Ameen

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah tala wa barakatuh

may allah swt grant him all what he wants in both lives ammeen and all muslims

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

:bismillah:
:salam2:

~May Allah swt help him~Amin!

And

~May Allah swt shower blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam Alaikum

May Allah subhanahu wa ta'la bestow him with His boundless mercy and Barakah..
Jazakum Allahu Khair
wassalam

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
hey I received the same PM today from this Amed omar william,I don't know who he is,assure that he is not a spammer.wa salam