Your way to Islam !!!!!share your story

yahyayaqub

They are Either Extremely Smart or Extremely Ignorant

There is a brother who compiled profiles of converts to Islam in his book “They are Either Extremely Smart or Extremely Ignorant”. This is no exaggeration. If you want those looking into Islam to immediately convert to Islam ask them to read this book.The good news is that this book is an open source book and can be downloaded here: http://extremelysmart.wordpress.com/download-my-book/

yahyayaqub

There is a brother who compiled profiles of converts to Islam in his book “They are Either Extremely Smart or Extremely Ignorant”. This is no exaggeration. If you want those looking into Islam to immediately convert to Islam ask them to read this book.The good news is that this book is an open source book and can be downloaded here: http://extremelysmart.wordpress.com/download-my-book/

sheralimalik

recite these versus of Quran and Allah will give u the strength to over come all difficulties
<salamun kholum mir rabbir raheem> this is the verse of Surah Yasin

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
:salam2:

In the name of Allah, the most gracious the most merciful.

SubhanAllah. I recently got an idea of compiling everyone's stories here and make it into a book on 'Stories from Muslim reverts'. But I need confirmation from everyone if its okay. I'm serious about this. Please reply asap!

May Allah bless all of you.

:wasalam:

Valerie

It's my turn :)

I was raised Seventh-Day Adventist. Until I turned 22, I never knew anything else. I knew there were other denominations of Christianity, but never knew much past that. When I was 22, I joined the US Army. The first week or so, the chaplain came to talk to us. I was the only SDA member, and was told that I needed to find some other church to go to, because they couldn't accommodate me. I was shattered, but continued praying and reading my Bible. I decided maybe I needed to find something else. When I went on to my next training assignment, I started asking people about their beliefs. My roommate was a Christian, next door there was a Muslim and a girl who was Hindu. Down the hall there was a Pagan. I asked them all what they believed.

For about 9 years, I simply believed in a god. That there was something out there bigger than anything else and I could talk to god. I didn't have a name, although I wondered if there was a name. I lost faith in the Bible, particularly the New Testament. Why would God need a human sacrifice? Especially someone he called his son? Most of the New Testament, I felt, was based on Paul, not on Jesus. And I felt it was more important to see how Jesus lived his life than how he died. I suppose, rejecting my Christian beliefs, I was called Pagan. I believed in God, but how could I believe in this God that Christians believed in?

Two years ago, a couple came to the door, I had no idea who they were (if I had known I wouldn't have answered the door). They were Jehovah's Witnesses. I began taking Bible lessons from them, and all the inconsistencies and concerns I had I asked them about. I was praised for asking questions, but more often than not, the answer was, "God doesn't have to explain anything to us."

Needless to say, I was shocked, put off and have made sure my blinds are closed and I didn't answer the door. Yes, I'm a chicken but I did it anyways.

Last year I decided to keep looking. The most rational thing for me to look into was Catholicism. I loved going to mass. The priest was a kind man. He always had a positive message to share. I loved that. But there were more beliefs added on top of what was in the Bible. Jesus wouldn't recognize what was going on in church! And would he accept that the Pope couldn't make mistakes?

While I read about Catholicism, I became impressed with Nuns, of all things. They prayed a lot. They helped people. And I loved their veils. I'm married, though.. But I felt if I wasn't, that I would have become Catholic just to be a nun. One day as I browsed the internet, I came upon a comparison of the nun's habit to the hijab. What was this hijab thing? So I began researching. I was shocked to see that women who wore it didn't feel oppressed. With that assumption shattered, I decided to see what else about Islam I didn't understand. I asked questions on beliefnet (which I no longer go to) and one person gave me a link to the Prophet's (pbuh. hope that's right) last sermon.

I had tears in my eyes as I read what I felt was the most enlightened thing I'd ever read and it was written so far in the past!! I found this site, met some amazing people and had help from a few people in particular (they know who they are). But I wasn't sure if I should convert. Something stopped me, but I had no idea what it was. One verse helped me.

"You who Believe, stand up firmly for justice as witnesses before Allah and even [be a fair witness] against yourselves or your parents or your relatives also. And whether its [against] the rich or poor, too, because Allah can protect both sides the best. Don't follow the lusts [of your hearts] lest you swerve and if you distort [the truth] or decline to do justice, Allah is aware of everything you do." (4:135)

On Saturday (3/6) at 3:15 pm my time, I said my shahadah to a friend from here. Today, at about 10:45, Maha helped me say shahadah over the internet in front of her Qur'an class (think that's what it was, there were a LOT of people there!!).

When you feel your past deeds and shame being lifted from your shoulders, you wonder how you survived til now. I know it won't be easy. I already feel myself being tested, but I can get through it Insha'Allah.

:tti_sister:

Sarah...

السلام عليكم
I have a story of new muslim . Please brother and sister .. I want to translate it into English for Dawa ... my English is not very good .. I need your help

(سون شاو جون) من الجالية الفلبينية يعمل في إحدى الشركات التجارية بمدينة جدة ، وقد كان لمكتب الدعوة في جدة حملات دعوية للإسلام وقد طلب التنسيق مع إدارة الشركة التي يعمل فيها (سون شاو جون) لزيارتهم ودعوة العاملين فيها من غير المسلمين ، وقد التقى الداعية بالعاملين وعرف لهم الإسلام فكان (سون شاو جون) من الأخوة الذين بدأ الإسلام يدخل في قلوبهم ، فأخذ الكتيبات عن الإسلام وبدأ يقرأ فيها ويتفكر بعقله ويوقن بقلبه بأن هذا الدين هو الحق المنزل من عند الله الذي لا تشوبه الشوائب ، وكلما ازداد في القراءة عن الإسلام كلما زاد تعلقه بهذا الدين العظيم ، فقرر أخيراً إعلان إسلامه والدخول في هذا الدين الجديد ، فتم الاتصال بمكتب الدعوة والتنسيق معه لإشهار إسلامه مع بعض زملائه الذي اقتعوا معه بهذا الدين العظيم .
وبعد إشهار إسلامهم في يوم الأربعاء 11/5/1430هـ ، بدأ الجميع بهتاف الأخوة وهتاف المحبة "الله أكبر" بدأ الجميع يكبرون بدخول إخوانهم في دينهم وبدأ يهنئه الجميع بهذا القرار ، وحفوه من كل جانب ، وعلمه الداعية كيفية الوضوء والصلاة وصلى صلاة معهم كانت هذه الصلاة من أهم ما عمله وما أحس به من خير في ذلك اليوم .
انتهى (سون شاو جون) من مكتب الدعوة بعد أن غير اسمه إلى " محمد " ، فذهب إلى مقر سكنه وبدأ في تلك الليلة بالتفكير العميق تجاه هذا الدين الجديد الذي اعتنقه إنها أول ليلة له في هذه الحياة ، نعم إنها حياة الراحة والطمأنينة ، لقد ألقى الله تعالى في قلبه من الراحة والسعادة زالت عنه كل الهموم والغموم والأحزان كيف لا ،، والإسلام يجب ما قبله .
بدأ " محمد " في صباح اليوم التالي بيوم جديد غير الأيام الأولى التي كانت تعمر عليه خلال 39 عاماً مضت بدأ يومه بابتسامه راضية قنوعة ، قابل زملائه بفرح وسعادة ونشاط ، بدأ عمله بجد واجتهاد ، رحب به مدير الشركة وهنأه بهذا الدين العظيم الذي اعتنقه .
وما إن مرت بضعة أيام حتى جاءه الخبر المفاجئ من مكتب الدعوة بالتنسيق له ومعه بعض إخوانه المسلمين الجدد بالزيارة إلى بيت الله الحرام لأداء العمرة ، لقد طار عقله وقلبه فرحاً بزيارة بيت الله الحرام ، هذا المكان الذي كان يهفو إليه من أول يوم دخل فيه في هذا الدين ، وما إن تحدد موعد الزيارة إلى بيت الله الحرام إذا بأخينا " محمد " يستعد وتوق شوقاً لذلك اليوم الذي يرى فيه هذا البيت العظيم بيت الله الحرام ، وفي صباح اليوم المحدد للزيارة وكان موعدها بعد صلاة العصر مباشرة ذهب " محمد " إلى عمله وفي أثناء ذهابه صدمته سيارة وانتقل إلى رحمة الله لقد توفاه الله في يوم كان يشتاق إليه لزيارة بيت الله الحرام ، توفاه الله وهو ناوٍ لإدارة العمرة ، توفاه الله بعد مضي 39 عاماً في الكفر والضلال توفاه على الإسلام توفاه الله على هذا الدين الذي قال فيه سبحانه ( ومن يبتغي غير الإسلام ديناً فلن يقبل منه ) وبعد صلاة العصر اتصل مكتب الدعوة على جوال الأخ "محمد" فإذا به مغلق وتأخر عليهم ، فاتصلوا على سكن الشركة فإذا بهم يتفاجون من الخبر المذهل الذي والله آلمهم كيف لا وقد جهزوا له مقعدة وإحرامه ، كيف لا وقد رتبوا أوراقه لزيارة بيت الله الحرام الذي طالما اشتاق إليه الأخ " محمد " سبحان الله كتب الله له الإسلام قبل وفاته ب ( 16 ) يوم . فكانت منجاه له من النار .

Your sister
Saudi Arabia

Sarah...

this is google translation but it is so bad

(سون شاو جون) من الجالية الفلبينية يعمل في إحدى الشركات التجارية بمدينة جدة ، وقد كان لمكتب الدعوة في جدة حملات دعوية للإسلام وقد طلب التنسيق مع إدارة الشركة التي يعمل فيها (سون شاو جون) لزيارتهم ودعوة العاملين فيها من غير المسلمين ، وقد التقى الداعية بالعاملين وعرف لهم الإسلام فكان (سون شاو جون) من الأخوة الذين بدأ الإسلام يدخل في قلوبهم ، فأخذ الكتيبات عن الإسلام وبدأ يقرأ فيها ويتفكر بعقله ويوقن بقلبه بأن هذا الدين هو الحق المنزل من عند الله الذي لا تشوبه الشوائب ، وكلما ازداد في القراءة عن الإسلام كلما زاد تعلقه بهذا الدين العظيم ، فقرر أخيراً إعلان إسلامه والدخول في هذا الدين الجديد ، فتم الاتصال بمكتب الدعوة والتنسيق معه لإشهار إسلامه مع بعض زملائه الذي اقتعوا معه بهذا الدين العظيم .
وبعد إشهار إسلامهم في يوم الأربعاء 11/5/1430هـ ، بدأ الجميع بهتاف الأخوة وهتاف المحبة "الله أكبر" بدأ الجميع يكبرون بدخول إخوانهم في دينهم وبدأ يهنئه الجميع بهذا القرار ، وحفوه من كل جانب ، وعلمه الداعية كيفية الوضوء والصلاة وصلى صلاة معهم كانت هذه الصلاة من أهم ما عمله وما أحس به من خير في ذلك اليوم .
انتهى (سون شاو جون) من مكتب الدعوة بعد أن غير اسمه إلى " محمد " ، فذهب إلى مقر سكنه وبدأ في تلك الليلة بالتفكير العميق تجاه هذا الدين الجديد الذي اعتنقه إنها أول ليلة له في هذه الحياة ، نعم إنها حياة الراحة والطمأنينة ، لقد ألقى الله تعالى في قلبه من الراحة والسعادة زالت عنه كل الهموم والغموم والأحزان كيف لا ،، والإسلام يجب ما قبله .
Sun Shao John) of the Filipino community works in a commercial city of Jeddah, has had an Office of Advocacy in Jeddah advocacy campaigns of Islam has requested coordination with the Department of the company, which employs (Sun Shao John) to visit them and invite employees from non-Muslims, met with calling employees, and Islam was known to them (Wilson, John Shaw) of the brothers who began to enter Islam in their hearts, he took the booklets on Islam and began to read and contemplate the mind, sure in his heart that this is the right religion, the home of the God who is not tainted by impurities, and the more reading about Islam the greater the attachment to this great religion, he decided to finally announcing his conversion to Islam and to enter into this new religion, and was invited to contact the office and coordinates to convert to Islam with some of his colleagues who Aguetawa with this great religion.
After the declaration of Islam in on Wednesday, 11/5/1430 AH, everyone started cheering roar of brotherhood and love "Allahu Akbar" Everybody is starting to grow into their brothers in religion and began to congratulate him on all this resolution, Hvoh from each side, and knowing how to perform ablutions, and calling for prayer and prayer with these Prayer of the most important work, and I feel its best that day.
Finished (Sun Shao John) of the Office of Advocacy after changed its name to "Muhammad", he went to his residence and started that night thinking deep commitment to this new religion which they embraced his first night in this life, yes it is a life of comfort and tranquility, we have made God in his heart of comfort and happiness for all still worries and distress and sorrow How could it not, and came before it.
بدأ " محمد " في صباح اليوم التالي بيوم جديد غير الأيام الأولى التي كانت تعمر عليه خلال 39 عاماً مضت بدأ يومه بابتسامه راضية قنوعة ، قابل زملائه بفرح وسعادة ونشاط ، بدأ عمله بجد واجتهاد ، رحب به مدير الشركة وهنأه بهذا الدين العظيم الذي اعتنقه .
وما إن مرت بضعة أيام حتى جاءه الخبر المفاجئ من مكتب الدعوة بالتنسيق له ومعه بعض إخوانه المسلمين الجدد بالزيارة إلى بيت الله الحرام لأداء العمرة ، لقد طار عقله وقلبه فرحاً بزيارة بيت الله الحرام ، هذا المكان الذي كان يهفو إليه من أول يوم دخل فيه في هذا الدين ، وما إن تحدد موعد الزيارة إلى بيت الله الحرام إذا بأخينا " محمد " يستعد وتوق شوقاً لذلك اليوم الذي يرى فيه هذا البيت العظيم بيت الله الحرام ، وفي صباح اليوم المحدد للزيارة وكان موعدها بعد صلاة العصر مباشرة ذهب " محمد " إلى عمله وفي أثناء ذهابه صدمته سيارة وانتقل إلى رحمة الله لقد توفاه الله في يوم كان يشتاق إليه لزيارة بيت الله الحرام ، توفاه الله وهو ناوٍ لإدارة العمرة ، توفاه الله بعد مضي 39 عاماً في الكفر والضلال توفاه على الإسلام توفاه الله على هذا الدين الذي قال فيه سبحانه ( ومن يبتغي غير الإسلام ديناً فلن يقبل منه ) وبعد صلاة العصر اتصل مكتب الدعوة على جوال الأخ "محمد" فإذا به مغلق وتأخر عليهم ، فاتصلوا على سكن الشركة فإذا بهم يتفاجون من الخبر المذهل الذي والله آلمهم كيف لا وقد جهزوا له مقعدة وإحرامه ، كيف لا وقد رتبوا أوراقه لزيارة بيت الله الحرام الذي طالما اشتاق إليه الأخ " محمد " سبحان الله كتب الله له الإسلام قبل وفاته ب ( 16 ) يوم . فكانت منجاه له من النار .
Began to "Mohammed" the next morning a new day is early days, which was last for it's 39 years ago, began his day with a smile satisfied Guenuap, he met his joy, happiness and activity, he began work hard, welcomed by director of the company and congratulated him on this great religion that he espoused.
Once passed a few days until he received the news of the sudden the Office of Advocacy in coordination with some of his Muslim brothers to visit the new house of God to perform Umrah, I have flown his mind and his heart with joy to visit the House of God, this place was Herz zu income from the first day at this religion, and to determine the date of the visit to the house of God if henchmen on our brother, "Muhammad" and the longing eagerly preparing for the day when there is this house great house of God, on the morning of the day fixed for the visit was scheduled immediately after the Asr prayer went "Mohammed" to his work and during gone hit by a car and go to the mercy of God has passed away in a day, longing to visit the house of God, he passed away and he was intending to manage the Umrah, passed away after 39 years in the Tovah kufr and misguidance of Islam passed away on the debt which he said glorified (and intended to be other than Islam it will never be accepted of him) after Asr prayer contact the Office of Advocacy's mobile brother "Mohammed" If it is closed and delayed them, Vatsaloa housing company if their Itvajon the news stunning and important thing is how God has not equipped him crippled and ihraam, how has not arranged his papers to visit the Sacred House of God, who has long yearned to brother "Mohammed" Glory of God God wrote him to Islam before his death, b (16) days. Were Mnjah him from the fire.

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Assalamualaikum

I've already compiled everything and im almost done with editing the book insya Allah. Please if anyone else would like to share their stories feel free to do so.

Wassalam.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
I was raised a devout, conservative Christian in America. I am an ethnic Khmer, born in America. In Cambodia, the land of my ancestors, the main religion is a form of Buddhist Paganism. Islam is the second largest religion, but is practiced mainly by the Cham people, who take up less than 5% of the population. Despite their religion, Cham are look at as voodoo practicing people. My dad's family used to be polytheists, but converted to Christianity because of the missionaries in Cambodia. My mom later became a Christian after she married my dad. My paternal grandparents, who attend two church services per week really helped in strengthening my belief in God. All my other relatives aren't religious. When I was 5 years old, my parents started going to church. My dad became a preacher, though my mom never really was that religious. I even went a Christian elementary and middle school.

At middle school, we learned a lot about the Jewish culture of Jesus (SAW). I also started actively reading the Bible, which I didn't really know although most teachers said that they were impressed with my knowledge of it. The contrasts between the total submission to Allah by Jesus, David, Moses, and Daniel (peace be upon them all) and the "all you need to do is believe" mindset of Paul were so sharp. At times, they even preached the opposite message. This brought up many doubts and questions in my mind. It became clear to me that Christians obviously didn't practice the religion of their messiah. How could these people have strayed so far from their original religion? The astounding differences in the teachings of all the different Christian sects didn't help either. The New Testament's teachings were also so ambiguous and vague, whereas the Old Testament was so specific that it couldn't possibly have come from the same source. Whenever I asked a learned Christian about my doubts, they gave me answers as vague as their Bible. I could argue both for and against any issue using the Bible as my basis.

One day, I found a brochure on Islam. The brochure was actually supposed to be scrap paper for a science project, but I read it. I'm a young American male, so you all can probably imagine what I thought about Muslims. The information in the brochure was very basic, but it was all legit. Admittedly, I was a little biased because my experience with Christian people and how they treated me, but the reason of Islam was amazing. Now, the brochure was good, but it was not enough for a conversion. At that point in life, Jesus (SAW) was still my savior despite the doubts. I became more curious about Islam and found a website called answering-christianity.com, which although it has a few errors, really opened my eyes. I never decide on issues without being well-informed, so I researched arguments against Islam, all of which were super weak. I used that website sort of as an introduction into Islam. It pointed out many more errors and contradictions in the Bible and in Christianity that I have never even considered, having been brainwashed in church since childhood. I learned about the life of the Prophet (SAW) and the scientific miracles in the Holy Qur'an, but more importantly, I saw the moral principles in it. I battled against the Bible and deemed it as a book corrupted by inconsistencies and polytheistic Greek philosophies. I battled against the Holy Qur'an and could find no fault in it--historically, scientifically, or ethically. I also concluded that Hinduism, Mormonism, Jehovah's Witness, Bahai'i, Buddhism and many other belief systems to be imperfect.

At age 13, in March 2009, I accepted the beliefs of Islam. I have never said the shahada to a witness, owned a copy of the Holy Qur'an, met a Muslim person in real life, nor have I even been inside a mosque, but I do salaat five times a day, stay away from haraam things, and have fasted Ramadan. Masha'Allah, my Arabic is coming along well. My parents, whom I have consulted throughout the whole journey are devastated. I am now 14 years old and trying to live steadfast in Islam. I feel like my conversion story is unusual, but I thank Allah but for guiding me to the truth at a young age.

SubhanAllah,
Your story is really striking. I cannot believe that you possess such an inquisitive mind at such a tender age.
If you happen to live in Southern California, send me a PM, I know a small cambodian Muslim community in Orange County.

May Allah bless you.

w/Salam

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

I had the same idea while back, and was planning to work on it but I think we have to get permission from every one before collecting them in a book also Massod **Administrator** to get these stories from this site.

I would rather call the book How I turned to Islam stories from turntoislam.com

would be better
Assalamualaikum

I've already compiled everything and im almost done with editing the book insya Allah. Please if anyone else would like to share their stories feel free to do so.

Wassalam.

hafizsaad

Good News for Islamic Word !

:salam2::salam2:
Good News for Islamic Word
By case of Allah Hifz of Holy Quran and to remember is very easy

Holy (Prophet Peace be upon him) stated that the best person in between you is who learn holy Quran and to teach Holy Quran “according to a Hadith i.e. Similarly in other Hadith “One Hafiz-e-Quran shall cooperate for forgiveness atleast 10 persons who declared to go in hell ”. Similarly in other Hadith “Learning of one word of Holy Quran, shall get 10 good deed”. It is great importance of learning and teaching of Holy Quran according to the above hadith.

By grace of Allah our institution after great efforts published “Al-Quran-ul-Karim with definition and resembling” on modern computerized system through this it is very easy to hifz Holy Quran and also remember the same, this text is also kept at Masjid-e-Nabwi (Peace be upon him) and also obtained appreciation and recommendations from the leading personalities of Hermain Sharifain Al-Sheikh Abdul Rehman Al-Sudais, Al-Sheikh Abdul Rehman Al-Huzaifi, Al-Sheikh Qari Muhammad Ayoub, Al-Sheikh Salah Al-Budair, Al-Sheikh Al-Mohsin Al-Qasim and other scholars and greatest Ulma of Pakistan on the basis of this text providing great benefits to the Huffaz in all the world it is exemplary text and also the first Holy Quraan of the world, heaving resembling on each page. This edition has been prepared through painstaking work for the benefit of huffaz (Memorizers of Qur'an) so they can avoid jumping from one part of the Qur'an to another because the two share verses or phrases.

The important of this text as under:-

1) Having resembling on each page as well as references of verses in Holy Quran, No. of words in Holy Quran.

2) In each verse which is found similarly of the word in all the Holy Quran repeated five times it has been gathered in Urdu and English Translation at the end of Holy Quran.

3) To facilitate Hifz Holy Qurzan on the related page and particularly with any changes in the verses found single or repeatedly return separately.

4) On each page there are 15 lines and generally the juz (para) content with 20 pages and each page ending coincides with a verse ending.

5) It is published clearly and very decent shape in order to read.

6) The first word of next page is given under the said page so that no possibility of mistake.

7) In this particular Holy Quran there are lot of additional information and also facilitate to Hifz Holy Quran.

8) The examination of Hifz Holy Quran and in other test it will be very easy and also resembling to recite at the occasion of Taravih.
9) Arabic numbering system is followed so non-Urdu speakers could also benefit from it.
10) It lists on margins --- and in the appendix when lists are longer--- all the other places where a phrase or expression has been repeated in the Quranic text with or without slight variations.

Sadqa Jaria and for Isal-e-Sawab

Our institution aims to distribute this Holy Quran to all the muslims in all over the world because it is for Muslim Umma and we are seeking to provide this exemplary Holy Quran to all Huffaz, Scholars in all the Madaris and Universities for the students without any charges and by grace of Allah we are distributing this Holy Quran in all over the Pakistan on account of Zakat and for Allah. In this connection our institution shall cooperate all the time you can purchase this Holy Quran for the Sawab purpose for your parents and also provide to other a Zakat or donation to the over humanity students. Who are not in position to purchase the same and no doubt that as an when these students recite this Holy Quran you will get award till your life time and after death. It is great donation for scholar and Huffaz which will be beneficial till the day of final judgment.

Payment of Zakat:

You can sent your Zakat money to our institution in favour of needy Huffaz Al-Quraan who required this Holy Quran with specification and resembling, through this you will pay your Zakat and also it is in the account of continue Sawab to you.

E-mail: [email protected]

- Khadeeejah -

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Let's go back to the very beggining. Roughly 6 months ago.
I was a normal 12 year old girl. Had boyfriends, went out to watch movies, was dying to grow up, ect ect.
It wasn't until I started to watch Bollywood movies that I REALLY got into religion. HOW you may ask. Yes, it's quite puzzling if you think about it.
(yes a few years back, I asked my mom questions about Christianity, which even she could not answer, so I gave up on religion.)

Watching Bollywood movies, I started getting interesting in the Hindu religion. I researched it and found many other religions on the way. This made me start thinking. What's our purpose in life? How did we get here and WHY are we here? Do we have a purpose? All these questions started filling my head.

Christianity made little sense to me ,and so did the other religions. Something about it just wasn't right.. I found a few flaws in christianity and hindusm ect ect. So I thought, how can the word of god have a flaw. Is this possible?!
Then I came across Islam ALHAMDULILLAH. I stayed up late at night researching it. I would go to sleep at around 5am, just because I didn't want to sleep.

A year back, I had done some research also and had some books. But I let it go for fear of what my parents would say. This time, I was sure of my desicion, and I had no fears.

Alhamdulillah 6 months later I'm still a muslim and wish to be so until I die In sha Allah! It's hard. Being 13 and having to follow everything that my parents say. I struggle with praying, eating halaal,ect.(PLease make Du'a for me In sha Allah!) I even get in trouble for covering. Which I find completly idiotic. How could you be cross at your child for wishing to be modest?! I see no logic behind it.I try my hardest to visit my local Masjid as frequently as I can.

Even though I'm going through all this. I have no regrets!
I'm happy I can go through this will all my sisters and brothers in Islam.

:salam2: :muslim_child:

noor aldeen

salam aleikum
Ok I guess I have to start first:shymuslima1:

I converted to Islam 2 and a half years ago ,Hamdulillah
I was born and lived in Russia with muslims side by side ,but never knew what Islam was .

Then after coming to United States I met many Muslims ,but unfortunatelly not practising ,so I couldnt learn much from them ....but I fasted Ramadan with them and picked some arabic also .
I had the translation of Quran that I never had time to read ,one thing I was convienced thou that Islam is a true religion ,I just didnt know from where to start .So I kept on living without thinking much about it...

2 years after going thru many difficulties in my life ,I started to search ,mostly it was interent ,then books ....

Then I had to travel to a different state and stayed to live for a while with my family ,who are orthodox christians.They were pushing on me their believes .But then I realized that I dont believe in Christianity anymore and that Islam makes so much sense to me...
I continued searching and reading ...
After few months it was no doubt that I want to accept Islam with all my heart. And I did ....
It was a new light ,a new beginning ,a relief from all my sorrows ...The light that guiding me until today ,that is happiness in my life ...The Gift that Allah SWT has given me ,to be A MUSLIM :)

I just made it short :p

Ok waiting for your story

waaleikum salam

it is nice story iam happy to hear that sister islams light i pray to alla keep you and reword you double hasnat

Abu-talib

mashaAllah sister, You are so smart. I am a 17 year old boy and I know i do a lot of bad deeds, But your story is so wonderful Im going to try and change myself for the better. And i hope allah (swt) helps me through. THanks for your story. May allah grant you jannah.
Salam

Muhannad2

Salam Alaikom brothers and sisters

I became a muslim at the beginning of this year shortly after a got this job at a fruit shop, the owners were muslims and I would always hear them talking about islam and at that time i had no idea what islam was.

I became curious and started asking questions and soon found that Islam was beautiful and peaceful yet strong religion. I could see how passionate they were about Islam and i started reading books and just asking more and more questons. I told them that i wanted to embrace Islam but that i just want more time to read about it and they said that they dont want to pressure me but try not to take to much time because you never no what could happen to you between now and then.

And that is true, what if i had been in an accident and died and never got to become a muslim!!!! So the next day I went to the mosque and converted to Islam Alhamadulilah!

By the way sister Aisha1114 i think this thread is great!!! I love reading peoples stories about how they came to islam, it is very inspiring

Salam

Salam Alikom sister:
are you married? did ur husband reverted as well ? how old are you plz?

Muhannad2

I will start by introducing myself
I'm a brother my name is Muhannad orginally from Jordan and currently live and work in Malaysia. i'm happy to see such websites which helps muslims and non muslims to know more about islam and what really islam is.
and elhamdollah it's one of the sites which helped me to show some on non muslim people islam and as a result. elhamdollah some of my friends reverted to islam.

Actually as my job required from me to travel around the world frequently, that allowed me to see other's culturs and how they think. im sad and happy in the same time cuz the globalization made us (muslims specially arabs) almost like non muslims in many aspects of life and in the same time many of them started to know real islam and revert to islam and become muslims and even muslims better than us (arab or who born as a muslims)

I really hope the muslims realize how great is our religoin and how non muslims are lost without having a right path to guide them through the life.

Allah knows that i'm interested to get married to a reverted girl who realise how valuable is islam and i want to help and support her inshallah.

I really want to get married to a reverted girl who realize the value of islam and im serious about it.
Salam alikom