Ya Ukhty!!!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Ya Ukhty!!!

wc0aw7.jpg

My sister....

Do not be sad!!! Do not cry!!! Do not worry!!! I know that maybe now my words do not mean nothing to you, and I say be patiente, forget about it.Now when I look at you, I see, I see much deep... No, I do not see but I feel. Sadness is coming from your eyes, and I wonder what has happend to my sister, when did she lost her hope. I wonder which hardships have made my sister to feel like this, and which tests from Allah....

You say, it is nothing, and that it will pass soon... You eman and pride to be Servent of Allah, does not let you to say what is making you so much worry, that is not letting you to say the words of sadness trough your sweet voice always. No, you feel afraid to say even one word, which will fly like flight of butterflys, because in your world it means to disobey to Allah, The Creator of all Worlds.

SubhanAllah.... How many times you have helped me, when I felt sad and dissaopinted. I feel myselfe obligated to take your hand, so that we can go together in gardens of Allah, where we will rest our eyes. Come with me sister, leave all that worris which are making your heart so hard. You are stenght, you are strong!!!Allah is with you, you have something what others do not have, you have treasure in your heart. Do not give it and sell it to Shaytan.. No,never!!!!

And you just listen me, and make dhikr of your fingers of silk. Because dhikr is the most beautiful speach. But understand, my sweet sister, that what is in soul is reflecting in ones face and behaviour, and deeds. I know that you try to be Servent of Allah, but do not make such burden on yourselfe, because Allah do not put burden on anyone over his possibilties.

And you are just looking at me, I know I have red you now. It has happen to me many times, and after I would get back full of happiness, new hope and wish for life.

I am leaving sister now, and leaving you in mercy of Allah. That Allah make us both His good and honest Servents,and make our hearts firm in His religion. ameen summa ameen

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
MashaAllaah! That was very beautiful and deep. It felt straight to the bottom of the heart.

This poem really suits when one feels lonely, isnt it? Jazaakillahu khayr wa Barakallahu feeki, Sister Asja.

Ameen to your dua'a. :)

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam Alaikum

Jazakum ALlahu Khair.....so nice...but I know not for me....but Alhamduli Allah, I can understand...not the whole...but a lill or may be a lill more or may be the whole....

May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'la help all our sisters and protect them and preserve them, and make their brothers and sister always beside them to help and to support.

Barak-Allahu Feekum
wassalamu Alaikum

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
MashaAllaah...such an amaazing poem :D I love it and I could tell it is from the heart of a sister to that of another sister! may Allaah reward you dear Asja. I am a sister and I got the message! THANK YOU FOR CARING :D
May Allah's mercy be with your beautiful soul. ameen
Salaamu alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh!

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salamu 'aleykum!

Aameen to the du'aa.

SUBHANALLAH!!! You wrote this, sister? Maaaaasha'alaaaaaaH!!
It's sooo touchy wallahi, I feel soo G00D right now:biggrin::biggrin:
JazakiAllahu khayran for sharing this ya ukhty:)....May Allah swt always make Your precious life filled with happiness:biggrin::biggrin:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
MashaAllaah! That was very beautiful and deep. It felt straight to the bottom of the heart.

This poem really suits when one feels lonely, isnt it? Jazaakillahu khayr wa Barakallahu feeki, Sister Asja.

Ameen to your dua'a. :)

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

Baarak Allah feekh dear sister for your words of kindness. It is mashallah happiness in my heart that you like it. I dedicated to one my sister, but it is also dedicated for all Muslim sisters. Becuase Muslims sisters are like garden of beautiful flowers, and we should always stay together and support each others in Islaam.

May Allah bless you my sister.

:wasalam:

Salam Alaikum

Jazakum ALlahu Khair.....so nice...but I know not for me....but Alhamduli Allah, I can understand...not the whole...but a lill or may be a lill more or may be the whole....

May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'la help all our sisters and protect them and preserve them, and make their brothers and sister always beside them to help and to support.

Barak-Allahu Feekum
wassalamu Alaikum

Wa jazzak Allah khiar dear brother Saif. Alhamdulillah, you like it. :hijabi:. I did not understood so much what you wanted to say dear brother, but these words one brother can dedicated to other brother too. Muslims are sisters and brothers to each others.

Ameen for your always kind duas. May Allah make us protectors of each others always.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
MashaAllaah...such an amaazing poem :D I love it and I could tell it is from the heart of a sister to that of another sister! may Allaah reward you dear Asja. I am a sister and I got the message! THANK YOU FOR CARING :D
May Allah's mercy be with your beautiful soul. ameen
Salaamu alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh!

As-salamu 'aleykum!

Aameen to the du'aa.

SUBHANALLAH!!! You wrote this, sister? Maaaaasha'alaaaaaaH!!
It's sooo touchy wallahi, I feel soo G00D right now:biggrin::biggrin:
JazakiAllahu khayran for sharing this ya ukhty:)....May Allah swt always make Your precious life filled with happiness:biggrin::biggrin:

:salam2:

Ameen Ya Alllah for your duas from heart. Mashallah, that you like it dear sisters and find this message usefull for you on some way. I pray that Allah gives us purity in our hearts so that everything we say be good for others. I love you sisters for the sake of Allah, like all my sisters in Islaam.

May Allah always keep your soul beautiful as it is now.:hearts:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Well said !
We do need to cares for our brothers and sisters in need!
All the support we can if it only a simple duá.

:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:
:tti_sister:~May Allah swt shower blesses upon all muslim~Amin!
:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

Thank you for this beautiful words sister,
:tti_sister:~May Allah swt reward you tremendously~Amin!

Happy The Holy Month of Rajab.
Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

slave_of_Allah

It's been a while since I posted or visited this site ... yet you my dearest sister Asja remain the same, full of light and positive energy.

I have not seen you, yet your beauty is visible. I ask Allah to keeo you beautified, and to help you be the best slave to Allah. Aameen. Ya Rabb, You know what is in my heart and how i feel about this sister, help her to see that she is a beautiful person and help her to become close to You, for she desires nothing more. Aameen.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

sobahnallah ALLAH sister asja this was so deep!!i felt so very peaceful and emotional after reading it.may ALLAH pay you very high ukhti.it had a lot of messages and comfortable words for me:)!!

jazakallah khairan kaseera.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
It's been a while since I posted or visited this site ... yet you my dearest sister Asja remain the same, full of light and positive energy.

I have not seen you, yet your beauty is visible. I ask Allah to keeo you beautified, and to help you be the best slave to Allah. Aameen. Ya Rabb, You know what is in my heart and how i feel about this sister, help her to see that she is a beautiful person and help her to become close to You, for she desires nothing more. Aameen.

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu my beloved sister.

May Allah reword you my dear sister for all kind words you say, not only for me but mashallah all your posts are full of purity of your heart. All good from me is only from Allah subhan we teala, because Allah is Al qudus, The Most Pure, and only with His gudiance we can be on the right way Inshallah. SubhanAllah, what we would do without Allah in our hearts.? And I pray for you the same my dear sister, that Allah be always in your heart and keep you always how are you now. Because mashallah, your feelings for Allah are honest and precious.

And I feel happy in my heart, to say that I love you a loot for the sake of Allah.:hearts:

May Allah bless my sister always,

heymat

oh thanx sis ,sooooooo very much,what a coincidence!i was in the same mentioned conditions few minutes back,but now alhamduLILLAH.may GOD guide n save us all from every afliction and evil in both worlds.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

sobahnallah ALLAH sister asja this was so deep!!i felt so very peaceful and emotional after reading it.may ALLAH pay you very high ukhti.it had a lot of messages and comfortable words for me:)!!

jazakallah khairan kaseera.

Wa allaicumu salam wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear sister.

Baarak Allah feekh for sweet words my sis. Yes, I have dedicated it to all Muslims sisters.:hijabi:. Alhamdulillah, Muslims are supports to each others. Mashallah, I am glade it was beautiful to your kind heart.I love you for the sake of Allah!

May Allah reword you too with all good on both worlds. ameen summa ameen,

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
oh thanx sis ,sooooooo very much,what a coincidence!i was in the same mentioned conditions few minutes back,but now alhamduLILLAH.may GOD guide n save us all from every afliction and evil in both worlds.

:salam2: dear sister.

Baarak Allah feekh for your kind duas. May Allah protect us all and make us protectors of each other always. SubhanAllah, I have posted it on the right time. :hijabi:, and that Inshallah was usefull for you. May Allah give us good sisters and brothers, like He gave Harun a.s. to Prophet Musa a.s.ameen summa ameen

May Allah bless you dear sister.