Short and Sweet.

ProudToBeaMuslim

:salam2:
Sorry for the lack of Sources, But it's benefecial anyway=]

"If you can be unknown, do so; it doesn’t matter if you are not known and it doesn’t matter if you are not praised. It doesn’t matter if you are blameworthy according to people if you are praiseworthy with Allah the Mighty and Majestic."

The Prophet (pbuh) said, "Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should
not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good
tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by worshipping in
......the mornings, the nights."

"You are an author of a book that you will receive on the Day of Judgement”...So make sure yours is worth reading!"

"Every night when it is the last third of the night, our Lord,the Superior, the Blessed, descends to the nearest heaven and says: Is there anyone to invoke Me that I may respond to his invocation? Is there anyone to ask Me so that I may grant him his request? Is there anyone asking My forgiveness so that I may forgive him?" {Bukhari}

Allaah the Exalted has said, as narrated by His Messenger from Him, “O My slaves, all of you are astray except those that I have guided, so seek guidance of Me and I shall guide you.”

"Seek help in patience and prayer; it is indeed difficult, except for the
humble."

"Do not give up and do not be downhearted. You shall be uppermost if you are believers."
[Surah Ali 'Imran: 139]

The Prophet (PBUH) once said: "The world and all things in it are precious, and the most precious thing in the world is a virtuous woman".

“Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. Allah is awake.”

"Verily, I constantly renew my Islam until this very day, as up to now, I do not consider myself to have ever been a good Muslim" -Shaykh-ul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah

The Prophet (saws) said: “The worst people facing the Lord on the day of Judgement would be those having two faces, who had stated one thing at one occasion and the opposite on the other.”

Ahmad Ibn Hanbal said :“If You Desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the thing you love, be persistent in doing the things He loves”

Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said: “Exchange gifts, as that will lead to increasing your love to one another.” [Al-Bukhaari]

"Keep yourself busy in remembering your faults, so that you have no time left to remember the faults of others." -Sufyaan ath-Thawri

"As for killing time, since when is time an enemy that you should strive to kill?! Time is your breath, it is your lifetime and the moments of your life which you could fill with thousands and millions of hasanat. How many hasanaat have you lost?"

"Prayer is not a spare wheel that you pull out when you're in trouble. Use it as a steering wheel that keeps you on the right path' - Sheikh Abdullah Hakim

Abdullah al-Antaki said, “Five things are from the remedies of the heart –sitting with the righteous, reading the Qur`an, emptiness of the stomach, standing at night [in prayer], and supplicating at dawn.”

Narrated Abu Musa: Some people asked Allah's Apostle, "Whose Islam is the best? i.e. (Who is a very good Muslim)?" He replied, "One who avoids harming the Muslims with his tongue and hands." Bukhari

"Showing patience in (avoiding) the unlawful things is more excellent than showing patience in calamities and afflictions. Whoever abandoned an act of disobedience although he was capable of performing it is one whose fight against his soul is most intense and most excellent. This is because he left a thing which his s...oul tempted him with and made him aspire for. So he opposed it and was capable of defeating it."

“Whoever seeks Allah’s Pleasure at the expense of man’s displeasure, will win Allah’s Pleasure and Allah will cause men to be pleased with him. And whoever seeks to please men at the expense of Allah’s Displeasure, will win the Displeasure of Allah and Allah will cause men to be displeased with him”

Go easy on yourself, for the outcome of all affairs is determined by Allah's decree. If something is meant to go elsewhere, it will never come your way, but if it is yours by destiny,from you it cannot flee – Umar bin al Khattab

"Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle ."

"Do not become PROUD merely because you worship often, for consider what happened to Iblis (Satan) after he spent a great deal of time worshiping."

P.S. JazakAllahu Khairan, Sister Loyal Servant. These quotes are a compilation of the ones she posted as her facebook status. I suggest to my dear brothers and sisters; this novel way of earning good deeds; By utilising facebook and other networking sites to post such simple messages.
May Allah bless you all.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

Sorry for the lack of Sources, But it's benefecial anyway=]

"If you can be unknown, do so; it doesn’t matter if you are not known and it doesn’t matter if you are not praised. It doesn’t matter if you are blameworthy according to people if you are praiseworthy with Allah the Mighty and Majestic."

The Prophet (pbuh) said, "Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should
not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good
tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by worshipping in
......the mornings, the nights."

"You are an author of a book that you will receive on the Day of Judgement”...So make sure yours is worth reading!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

:ma:
:subhanallah:

Very True!
I agree with your posting sister.
Thank you for sharing.

:tti_sister:May Allah swt shower blesses upon you and your family~Amin!

Happy The Holy Month of Rajab.

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

those were some wonderful words:)very beautiful and beneficial.jazakallah khairan kaseera for sharing them with us.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
i think it means "more"like we say thank you very much so its the very much part.it's also pronounced as kathira.....

i'm no Arab so i get confused with pronounciations:)!!

hope it's clear..

:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Masha Allah!

Very Nice words. Alhamdulillah! May Allah SWT bless you and May Blessings of Noble Prophet Muhammed Rasool Karim SAW Blessings be with u everyday. Ameen

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:
Jazakallhu khair for these heart touching sweet reminders.....
May ALLAH TALA reward you for this.
Fee Amanillah

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
subhanaAllaah !
amaazing post! may Allaah reward you BOTH for this! ameen

my Fav: "You are an author of a book that you will receive on the Day of Judgement”...So make sure yours is worth reading!"
SubhanaAllaah <3

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa'aleykum Salaam!

SUBHANALLAAAH!! May Allah swt reward you Immensely for your efforts ukhty!
This one caught my eyes right away-"If you desire Allah swt to be persistent in granting you the things you Love, be persistent in DOING THE THINGS HE LOVE"..Subhanallah!
But They're all so Truly Beautiful, and beneficial!:)

Suhel28

Student of Deen
Showing patience in (avoiding) the unlawful things is more excellent than showing patience in calamities and afflictions. Whoever abandoned an act of disobedience although he was capable of performing it is one whose fight against his soul is most intense and most excellent. This is because he left a thing which his s...oul tempted him with and made him aspire for. So he opposed it and was capable of defeating it."

this is really really really very diffficult