this is my Full story in Palestine, can any member help me ???

mohd2008

:salam2:
how r u all members in TTI family , i hope u r well
i am mohamed , Civil engineering graduate from the Islamic University , I want to complete a Masters in Civil Engineering
i Tried to register in a lot of scholarships on the Internet, but i was rejected because I am Palestinian and they are not dealing with the people of Gaza, i did not find the name of Palestine in the States given the scholarships
i have tried to register for scholarships through the Ministry of the Palestinian higher education in ramallah (west bank), but what is happening here in the Palestinian territories that the scholarships come through Ministry in Ramallah, they distribute it according to political affiliation and neglected young people with Islamic orientations as me , especially the people of Gaza .

i have tried to contact universities directly but i found that it is very difficult,
i tried to contact the Embassy of Palestine in some countries and i found that it deals with the same method of government in Ramallah.

realy ,i need your help to get any scholarship in any univercity , or tell me about any institution or entity is giving scholarships to students or help me to get a university admission in any country where education is free .

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Akhi, we are doing good (well I am), Alhamdulillah a'ala kulli haal.

Why dont you try to apply for Masters here in Malaysia? Are you interested for it? I once read that the government received students from some of the war-countries including Palestine. Try to apply through your embassy and then to the Ministry of Higher Education in Malaysia.

Try browsing around for it and let me (or some other Malaysians here) know if there's anything we can help.

Hope that helps a little.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu..

i feel so sad to kno about this:(it ain't fair!!hope someone can help you akhi.ALLAH is all merciful and provides us all with the best.

inshallah you'll get admission somewhere very nice:)

Abdul25

Logical Believer

brother, why dont you apply through DAAD scholarship, many students all over the world come to germany for masters through this scholarship, and i think it has a deadline on 30th of august..

check it out if you can apply..
www.daad.de

abu'muhammad

how r u all members in TTI family , i hope u r well
i am mohamed , Civil engineering graduate from the Islamic University , I want to complete a Masters in Civil Engineering
i Tried to register in a lot of scholarships on the Internet, but i was rejected because I am Palestinian and they are not dealing with the people of Gaza, i did not find the name of Palestine in the States given the scholarships
i have tried to register for scholarships through the Ministry of the Palestinian higher education in ramallah (west bank), but what is happening here in the Palestinian territories that the scholarships come through Ministry in Ramallah, they distribute it according to political affiliation and neglected young people with Islamic orientations as me , especially the people of Gaza .

i have tried to contact universities directly but i found that it is very difficult,
i tried to contact the Embassy of Palestine in some countries and i found that it deals with the same method of government in Ramallah.

realy ,i need your help to get any scholarship in any univercity , or tell me about any institution or entity is giving scholarships to students or help me to get a university admission in any country where education is free .

Assalaamu alaykum,

brother, the best source for uni scholarships is one's own country. It is quite difficult to get scholarship from other country as the native localites are considered for that on priority base. the overseas students are given scholarships when they have xtra-ordinary achievements previously or after joining the uni, very much exceptional. As much I can say is that you should be trying for scholarship in palestine.

By watching your circumstances I would say that you should also be looking for employment in gulf elsewhere. On job basis you can move to those countries further in meantime can do part-time masters study, 6 to 9 evening etc or whatever.

wa-alaykum salaam.

arzafar

apply for a research based masters.
then you will get scholarship from the uni department.
but you will have to be very good. and you wil have to do some tests like gre toefl, ilets et.
meanwhile you should start working, internship etc.

salapuddin35

you could check out the universities here in the Philippines

there is one particular university here in Quiapo that accepts foreign students manuel l quezon university and it's even close to a mosque. They have school of engineering im pretty sure that they have a master's degree where no one bothers to take anyway.