A funny incidence about my Beard and friend's!!!

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Assalamu Alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Hope that all us,inshaa'Allah is at our best state of Eeman and health.

A verry funny incidence happened today...

I with one of my frnd was in a restaurant,having our meals.
when I was eating I felt that something was in my my beard like we were having chicken grill...it could be a small piece of meat/something...like pita bread small piece....

so I started rubbing with my finger(during this i was looking at my frnd and he also observing that)....my friend though that Im indicating him to remove someting from his beard(we both have beard masha'Allah,alhamdulillah....but I have longer masha'Allah....but may be he is more stronger than me in case of eeman ).....lolz....
so he started to rub his beard with his finger....(the whole thing was because we were maintaining silence during eating(chewing,and Islam doesnt permit to talk unnecessarily during eating)....he thought that...for that reason,may be im telling him to remove with the indication...lolz)
I started laughing(he was still rubbing and waiting for my indication that whether his beard is free from that or not....lolz)
then I told him...."have I told you anything?!!"

then we both were laughing

anyways.....the whole process was about a very short time like (5-10sec)...but enjoyed a lot mashaa'Allah....

May Allah guide us all and forgive our sins and errors

Jazakallahu Khairan wa barakallahu feeke
wassalam

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa 'alaykum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

It does indeed seem like a very funny incident MashaAllaah, May Allaah increase both of you in your love and friendship towards each other.

I just wanted to ask one thing though akhi, about where you read that Islaam doesn't permit to talk unnecessarily during eating? From what I've come across, and Allaah knows best, the Messenger of Allaah sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam, did speak during meals, praising it or talking otherwise, and it was not mentioned as being disliked. Do you have more information on that which you mentioned?

JazaakAllaahu khayran

wasalam

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Yes, I too, would like some more info on this topic of not talking during eating... Most of our important conversations happen at the dinner table. :)

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum

jazakallahu khairan for the replies..

I mentioned: talking unnecessarily.....but yes....it is encouraged to have talk about Islam....i mentioned that...what we usually do///like gossiping...and laughing....as eating is like an Ibadah.....so unnecessary talking should be avoided.....and think that when you are chewing...at a time if we talk...it cant be a proper manner
..our local Imam told us to avoid usual gossiping...but encouraged us about islamic subjects...when I was in Itikaaf and having our iftaar at masjid.....masha'Allah we had a great time there in itikaaf.....i gained a little detailed about Jinn....there..and many other topics.....mashaa'Allah.

Barakallahu feeke
wassalam

Abdul25

Logical Believer
Salam alaikum

jazakallahu khairan for the replies..

I mentioned: talking unnecessarily.....but yes....it is encouraged to have talk about Islam....i mentioned that...what we usually do///like gossiping...and laughing....as eating is like an Ibadah.....so unnecessary talking should be avoided.....and think that when you are chewing...at a time if we talk...it cant be a proper manner
..our local Imam told us to avoid usual gossiping...but encouraged us about islamic subjects...when I was in Itikaaf and having our iftaar at masjid.....masha'Allah we had a great time there in itikaaf.....i gained a little detailed about Jinn....there..and many other topics.....mashaa'Allah.

Barakallahu feeke
wassalam

:salam2:

i dont know why many muslims want islam to be so hard to follow..
i cant write or say anymore..
:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Islam is as easy to follow as you make it or as difficult as you make it. Allah subhana talla gave us the Rules. He gave us a Prophet who followed the Rules. There is nothing complicated about this. And on The Day that Is Promised we pray for His Mercy.

In Islam women have it so easy. We can be silly and talk and laugh with our family.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum

May be I've used a wrong word there.....that...islam doesnt permit...actually my point wasnt that....it was that...we were just silent then.....yes we can laugh and talk with our family memebers....and I do....inshaa'Allah....just the local Imaam taught the manner of eating...like when we chew,if we talk....its not a good manner....just that....
may be I put a wrong word.....actually i didnt find any word then....when I was writing...its not that I made a rule or the Imaam made a rule.....that sialm doesnt permit....it was just a casual...one...a manner of eating...so i mentioned

I hope all would understand..inshaa'Allah.....come on....itsniothing so serious...not that I dont even open my mouth during eating......its just that...we r so busy at grill....and we couldnt find anything more interesting to talk with...!!!

I think the thread is going to a wrong way...Im sorry for that.....Im so jolly mashaa'Allah,I use to make everyone happy/laugh.....but Im sorry that....my words have leaded ppl to anger...or...disliking....Im sorry again....may you all forgive me...plz...ur brother in Islam....Saifkhan

Jazakallahu Khairan for the valuable replies.....and I hove got a some important lessons...masha'Allah...

Barakallahu feeke
wassalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

You have nothing to apologze. We know what good manners are. And, yes it is rather rude to talk with one's mouth full. I say that at least five times a day.

This was a sweet post.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

Assalamu Alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Hope that all us,inshaa'Allah is at our best state of Eeman and health.

A verry funny incidence happened today...

I with one of my frnd was in a restaurant,having our meals.
when I was eating I felt that something was in my my beard like we were having chicken grill...it could be a small piece of meat/something...like pita bread small piece....

so I started rubbing with my finger(during this i was looking at my frnd and he also observing that)....my friend though that Im indicating him to remove someting from his beard(we both have beard masha'Allah,alhamdulillah....but I have longer masha'Allah....but may be he is more stronger than me in case of eeman ).....lolz....
so he started to rub his beard with his finger....(the whole thing was because we were maintaining silence during eating(chewing,and Islam doesnt permit to talk unnecessarily during eating)....he thought that...for that reason,may be im telling him to remove with the indication...lolz)
I started laughing(he was still rubbing and waiting for my indication that whether his beard is free from that or not....lolz)
then I told him...."have I told you anything?!!"

then we both were laughing

anyways.....the whole process was about a very short time like (5-10sec)...but enjoyed a lot mashaa'Allah....

May Allah guide us all and forgive our sins and errors

Jazakallahu Khairan wa barakallahu feeke
wassalam

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

:A laugh really is best medicine
Researchers have found that a spell of hearty laughter causes the tissue that forms the inner lining of the blood vessels, the endothelium, to dilate, increasing blood flow in the same way as a bout of aerobic exercise.

The finding adds to evidence that a laugh a day may help keep a heart attack away. Michael Miller, of the University of Maryland, who has studied the healing power of laughter for a decade, said: "The old saying that laughter is the best medicine definitely appears to be true when it comes to protecting your heart."
~May Allah swt guide us~Amin!

Thank you for sharing this brother,
~May Allah swt reward you~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

saifkhan

abd-Allah
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

Alhamdulillah!

:A laugh really is best medicine
Researchers have found that a spell of hearty laughter causes the tissue that forms the inner lining of the blood vessels, the endothelium, to dilate, increasing blood flow in the same way as a bout of aerobic exercise.

The finding adds to evidence that a laugh a day may help keep a heart attack away. Michael Miller, of the University of Maryland, who has studied the healing power of laughter for a decade, said: "The old saying that laughter is the best medicine definitely appears to be true when it comes to protecting your heart."
~May Allah swt guide us~Amin!

Thank you for sharing this brother,
~May Allah swt reward you~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

Saalam alaikum

Jazakum Allahu khair for your info.

yes indeed, laugh is a great medicine. so most beloved Prophet Muhammad salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam always used to laugh, as per the narration of Hadeeths and other evidence, the Sahabas may Allah ta'la be pleased with them all told: Prophet Muhammad salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam always used to keep smile on him mouth, and he was the man whom we never found without a smile.

a true Mu'min can only keep smile on his face all the way, otherwise the worldly things always come across the mind and take away the sweet smile from the gap of our lips.

wa bi-llahi fee tawfeeki, so that we can follow our Prophet salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam and can keep smiling... :)

Baraka-llahu feekum
wassalam

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam alaikum

Jazak Allah Khair for everyone's dua.
yeah a lill but funny story, @ abu'muhammad: yes you are right, i should have...and jazak Allah khair for your complement

may Allah subhanahu wa ta'la bless us all and forgive our sins.
wassalamu alaikum