Ramadan Mubarak & Good bye!

DanyalSAC

Asalaamu alaikum -

My brothers and sisters in Islam, I wish you all Ramadan Mubarak. May Allah accept our fasting.

I am using this month to purge myself of all things unnecessary, including much of the internet. I am also deactivating my Facebook.

Inshallah I plan to use this month to learn how to read Arabic, memorize more Qur'an, perfect my salaat.

When Ramadan is over I am heading to Dubai for three days and then to Kuwait for seven, inshallah... looking for work, if Allah wills. So I may not be back to TTI or to FB, or any other "social" site.

I have learned much from this site, and for that I say JazakAllah Khairn! May Allah guide our intentions!

Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa baraktuh!

Daniel in Sac :)

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Goodbye? What? Noo! Akhi, keep visiting at least. Your posts are beneficial and inspiring to all.

May Allah ease your hardships and make everything easier for you, aameen.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak to all

:bismillah:
:salam2:

Alhamdulillah!

Thank you my brother!
All The BEST~Amin!

~Salam Ramadhan kariim Al Mubarak to you and you family too!

And

~Salam Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak to all my family in Islam!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Wa'alakum salaam warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

HEY...it's not good bye, rather it's SEE YOU LATER inshaAllaah :)

may Allaah accept all your good deeds, make you stronger, forgive your sins and guide you always. ameen

Wish you all the best.

PS: I am thinking of doing the same, inshaAllaah, mine will begin tomorrow :D

salams!

mabera

Wa'alakum salaam warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

:salam2:
Ramadan mubarak! may Allah make this ramadan best ramadan ever for us in terms of worship and attaining Allah's pleasure.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu....

have a happy and blessed ramadhan akhi and sister Amatullah.hope you keep up with your schedules and perform all that you want.may ALLAH accept our good deeds and ibadah and forgive our sins.

see you both and all who have left soon inshallah:)