hello all

ogieboy042

hello all, i am gr 21 years, i was born Muslim,i admitted that i am not practicing or the way of islam, but i always fear "ALLAH" and love being muslim (doing ramadan every year), one thing i regret that when i was child i never learn to read the Koran,hoping that i can learn to read it in future

mrahim

hello all, i am gr 21 years, i was born Muslim,i admitted that i am not practicing or the way of islam, but i always fear "ALLAH" and love being muslim (doing ramadan every year), one thing i regret that when i was child i never learn to read the Koran,hoping that i can learn to read it in future

:salam2:

read and understand the QURAN and will get all the answers, y?? bcoz QURAN is GOD's revealation not some man made books.

Insya ALLAH you will appreciate more of becoming a MUSLIM and embrace ISLAM.

TQ AND GOD BLESS

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
wa alaikoum el salam brother,
welcome to tti, I hope that this could be a fresh start for you. If you have any questions feel free to ask, as your brothers and sisters are willing to answer here in tti:)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome to TTI brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

Welcome to TTI brother.
~May Allah swt guide and help you~Amin!

Ramadhan Al Mubarak

Take Care!

~Wassalam :)