Need your dua so badly

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum.
This is my second dua request.The first dua was actually for my husband and alhamdulilah he is doing good now due to your duas .Jazaka ALlah khairan.

This time it is for my brother in law who is at the edge of loosing his eye sight.

He went through many operations yet it seems he will loose one of his eye sight.PLease make dua for this kind man who is suffering a lot for many reason.

p.s:pLease keep me and my family in your dua in sha Allah and I will keep you all in my dua in sha Allah.

Allah knows the best.
Assalamualikum

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamualikum.
This is my second dua request.The first dua was actually for my husband and alhamdulilah he is doing good now due to your duas .Jazaka ALlah khairan.

This time it is for my brother in law who is at the edge of loosing his eye sight.

He went through many operations yet it seems he will loose one of his eye sight.PLease make dua for this kind man who is suffering a lot for many reason.

p.s:pLease keep me and my family in your dua in sha Allah and I will keep you all in my dua in sha Allah.

Allah knows the best.
Assalamualikum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
You are an excellent wife!
~May Allah swt reward you for your kindness toward your loved ones~Amin!

And

May Allah swt make a speedy recovery to your brother in law
and
May Allah swt make him well as good as he ever was~Amin!

Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak to you and your family

And

Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak to all.

:allahuakbar:

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam alaikum wa rahamtu-llah

Inshaa'Allah khair sister.
and subhan Allah, you dont have to list out the table of requesting your dua....we will pray inshaa'Allah, I think you wont have to worry, may Allah bless his eye sight so that he can go well with the ibadah.

your family will also be in our duas.
Inshaa'Allah khair, i think i wont have to tell you,yet I'm telling: tell him to have patience and faith in Allah azza w ajal.may be this his test. may Allah bless him with best Eeman and health. ameen

wassalam

revert2007

Love Fishing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

:ma:
You are an excellent wife!
~May Allah swt reward you for your kindness toward your loved ones~Amin!

And

May Allah swt make a speedy recovery to your brother in law
and
May Allah swt make him well as good as he ever was~Amin!

Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak to you and your family

And

Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak to all.

:allahuakbar:

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam.

Saalam alaikum wa rahamtu-llah

Inshaa'Allah khair sister.
and subhan Allah, you dont have to list out the table of requesting your dua....we will pray inshaa'Allah, I think you wont have to worry, may Allah bless his eye sight so that he can go well with the ibadah.

your family will also be in our duas.
Inshaa'Allah khair, i think i wont have to tell you,yet I'm telling: tell him to have patience and faith in Allah azza w ajal.may be this his test. may Allah bless him with best Eeman and health. ameen

wassalam

ameen to your dua!!

Ya Allah, You are the most merciful.

Have mercy on our brother. Ameen.

May Allah(swt) grant him speedy recovery. Ameen. :tti_sister:
Assalamualikum.
Jazaka Allah khairan to all your dua.May Allah give you all the best in dunya and Jannah.Ameen :)

revert2007

Love Fishing
May God be generous to your brother in law, spare him this affliction, save his eyesight and grant him His light. O God, by the honor of this holy month and for the sake of his loved ones.
Assalamualikum.Ameen to your dua brother.May Allah give you the best both in dunya and akhirah.

mabera

Assalaamu alaikum

We seek Allah Almighty the lord of Arsh Azeem to cure your brother In law

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister...Allah wishes for us to supplicate and Insha'Allah we will. And I pray that your heart is filled with peace.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalm warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

InshaAllah he will be in my Du'as for sure. Have lots of patience and advice the brother to have utmost trust in Allah sister.

The sickness and illness of the true believer is nothing but a way for the sins to be forgiven, and making him pure.

Pay a great attention to pray for him in late night.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

revert2007

Love Fishing
may Allah grant him noor in his eyes ....help him to recover ...ameen

Assalaam walaikum,

Sister...Allah wishes for us to supplicate and Insha'Allah we will. And I pray that your heart is filled with peace.

wa'alaikumussalm warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

InshaAllah he will be in my Du'as for sure. Have lots of patience and advice the brother to have utmost trust in Allah sister.

The sickness and illness of the true believer is nothing but a way for the sins to be forgiven, and making him pure.

Pay a great attention to pray for him in late night.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Assalamualikum.
Ameen to your dua.Jazaka Allah khair.May Allah accept your dua and grant you whatever your heart desire in sha Allah.

hidaya

assalamualikum

may ALLAH grant ur brother-in-law good eyesight so that he can serve ALLAH's deen to the best of his ability.

may ALLAH cure the sickness of all our brothers n sisters,may HE accept our deeds especially in this holy month n enable us to maintain our taqwa as in this month to the rest of the months.....ameen